Chapter 65 The True Eyes of Wrath
66 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I shifted in and out using "Dragon steps",the Angel Celesto could seen with Felton, as well as Hikoto who realeased Arc Angel Michael,using Cresent Moon Heavenly Seal,Chaos soliders could be seen cut in half.

Master had Killed 10 of the Chaos Priest and now was fighting the one called Kyblade Chaos,Master had taken the fight up into the skies,powerful after shocks could be felt below.

As did Vlance,Etome,Hezeshi and Nigato they all took on powerful Chaos and Destruction General's.

Tempest was dealing with a Chaos Knight,as was Harry and Kenji.

On top of the stage Hexon was holding his ground as if waiting for something,My heart could feel it,something was missing,as powerful as Hexon was he needed something, thats when Felica pointed it out to me,Go he needs you,looking at her weirdly, I kissed her.

I then said "are you going to be ok"? Before Amber and Shelly had arrived from the stands, Iskeni had broken through using a Grand Godly talisman he created,"Holy arrow of destruction"!

Looking up,I could feel Hexon calling I then shouted"Combine"

Booooooooooooom!

As we moved,we merged I could feel the overwhelming power of wrath, We transformed again this time my true "Eyes of Wrath" form was completed.

I then started the Counter attack,Wraths Phantom Booooooooooooom hitting Midnight in the face,he countered with "Blooming Lusts death beam",I blocked it then used something that was weired to me,I screamed "Wraths scythe" as a Black and Gold scythe appeared out of no where I then shouted "Wraths reaper"chopping into Midnight as Midnight produced a Green and Purple Giant sword,we clashed furiously.

I then used Masters Original,Master did say not to use it much,I had no choice,then I  shouted "Hexon Full power" as both Left and right eyes Shinned with monsterious Golden Qi.

"Gold Dragons Descending Heaven's Obliteration!

Roar!!!!!, here it came the fucking Qi Beam was fucking Huge,just as it hit Midnight V,Kyblade could be seen deflecting it,Master then added to it realeasing the same move,Kyblade laughed while saying "this is only the beginning you fool,Just the beginning"! as the League of Chaos and Destruction retreated and disappeared.

It was the end,the Staduim was fucked again.

Far out this sucks.

1