Chapter 66 Aftermath
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that the battle against the League of Chaos and Destruction had ended Lord Vlance and Red Demon Etome set about sending out commands to both the Murim Alliance forces and the Demon Clan forces both were working in conjunction with each other.

The Staduim had been evacuated and the Sects and Clans went about securing the area,too much had happened,the League of Chaos and Destruction had shown up again,the last time was 12 years ago when Master lost his family,that was the price Master had to pay.

Looking out I found Dad and Miss Sakuya,Miss Sakuya had saved Dads life,Dad was speechless this women was powerful but had a sense of calmness about her,Dad had fallen in love again,this time he met his match,meaning she had him by the ball's lol.

Anyways both sides of the Murim and Demon Clan assembled at the Helix Company board room,offcourse me and Master were Invited along with our team.

As we arrived, both Murim and Demon clan were awaiting Master and my arrival.

Entering the room the whole group bowed in respect,even Kenji and the surrounding teams all bowed in respect, looking at Master he laughed it off,while say "friends stop this now",we didnt come here for this,dont even worry about this drunken old man".

After 10 seconds of silence 

Vlance finally Stood up and said,"Master Ishida if it wasnt for you and your Disciple we wouldn't be here talking",Etome also spoke,your Disciple even helped out my clansmen,he even saved Vulcud at one point,I am also in debted to your Disciple,I started laughing as Vulcud bowed respectfully,"No Vulcud get up it ok"as I said it.

Besides that Iskeni and Shelly had voiced there approval,as had Sojin and Elliot.

Master then said trying to make everyone comfortable "who's hungry"?as Tempest came in with Catering and beer.

Then slowly everyone started to cheer up and discuss everything that happened,according to Everyone me and Master had contributed the most,as Master even though retired took out a staggering 11 Chaos Priest,7 Generals,17 Knights and blocked a Dark Chaos Emperor which was Kyblade.

If he wasnt present the number of deaths would have been massive.

My contributions werent any less,but all in all it was a team effort,I even got to see the Drunken fist of the North fight,fuck the old man was savage towards his enemies,besides Principle Sojin had started to disperse the Alcohol to everyone,sly old bastard.

After the formal talks finished, Kenji stepped forward and announced "Immortal Kenso you and I Sky Lightning fist Kenji have unfinished business", what say you"? 

Looking at my Team and then Master they all shook there head "Yes"

I accepted the challenge!

Then Kenji said "the day after tomorrow "The Hand of Envy" will face "The Eye of Wrath" for the winner takes all in the Conquer the Sky Tournament"!

The room roared with excitement,Iskeni then issued "this event will be held above in the Helix sky auditorium" and will be televised around the world and so be it,Both Lord Vlance and Red Etome agreed!

Winner takes all!

"Fight or Flight you choose"!

1