Chapter 2 – Day After Day
783 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nafız was slowly opening her eyes and always seeing that ugly face in front of her. This cycle lasted for about five days; each time, a few pieces of porridge were put into her mouth and put back to sleep.

On the morning of the sixth day, she saw a brown-colored dome instead of the face of her nightmares. This change surprised her, but her real shock came when she looked around. When he checked his body with his eyes, he discovered that he was as old as a ten-year-old child.

As he wandered his gaze through this tent-like domed structure, he would see up to fifty creatures. When he calmed down and pulled aside, the tent's leather door opened. The person who owns the face he saw on the day he was born was entering with an animal the size of a bison.

This woman was known in the tribe as Sulky Face. Her job was to take care of newborn orc babies. With a height of nearly two meters and big muscles that make bodybuilders jealous, Sulky face said to throw the animal in his hand to the ground.

"This will be the first and only free meal in the tribe. Enjoy it!"

The children who survived the shock flocked to the animal standing on the ground. Nafız rushed forward to grab a piece, no matter how disgusting the scene he saw, as the rumblings of his stomach now reached his ear. With my bus experience, this business is a piece of cake for me. The thought of sneaking into them and snatching a bit would be a dream when flying with a kick to the stomach.

His stomach was hurting like crazy, and when he looked at the crowd, he discovered something interesting. Everyone except himself was at least seventeen or eighteen years old.

"Same as the previous simulation."

This sentence and the laughter that followed echoed in his mind. Now that he had figured out the meaning of the laughter, he slowly began to remember other things. When the question of gender and the answer came to mind, it was once again destroyed. A female orc in new life would have her previous life's physical attributes, and worst of all, her consciousness remained in place.

Nafız was watching them without moving as the crowd was tearing apart the animals. Hungry Orcs were gnawing at the animal like a pack of zombies. Only the bones and the thin layer of flesh on them remained.

Nafız awoke from the fantasy world with the orc walking beside her. Walking towards the remaining bones, the orc was at least an inch taller than the newborns in the tent. As he lifted the carcass and walked towards it, Nafız's heartbeat accelerated.

He had two feet tall, thicker teeth than others, and muscles that would make bodybuilders jealous, but those were not one of his most frightening features. He had a large head, even by Orc standards. Because of his head's size, he had to wobble, and with every step, he was in danger of falling.

When he came to Nafız, he threw the bones to the ground and called him a deep voice.

"Let's eat together."

Nafız was puzzled at first but quickly picked up one of the bones. Nafız could easily eat the flesh that other Orcs could not grab because of their thick teeth and massive jaws.

Some Orcs, who could not get as much meat as wanted, watched this scene with jealousy. Some people stood up to take his food from Nafız, but it took a short time for them to sit back.

The whole tent, including Sulky Face, watched the big head to the female orc's right. This orc was smashing the bones he picked up like a cracker.

Every time he threw a bone in his mouth, the voices made others uncomfortable, but they could not speak out of their fear. Fortunately, the bones in front of him soon disappeared, and Sulky Face came in with the pieces of leather she brought with him.

"Dress all of you. You will go to the chef's tent for the naming ceremony!"

The male Orcs who took the leather pieces wrapped them around their waist, and the females were getting two parts, as they needed to cover their breasts as well. When the dressing was finished, the Orcs inside the tent went out under Sulky Face's leadership.

At first glance, Nafız discovered that many similar tents were found around. These structures with earthen floors, supported by a central pole, looked like semicircles from the outside. Each has variegated colors, and it was evident that various animal skins were added together.

There were many Orcs around. They were so much that Nafız didn't even try to count. These first moments of seeing the new world were quite interesting. Nafız thought of the nomadic tribes living in tents; she had watched several documentaries on this subject in her previous life.

In the documentaries, such groups choose flat areas and set up their tents, while the Orc village was located on a mountain slope. Although the hill was not very steep, she could feel it climbing upwards.

As she walked towards the chief's tent, she saw many Orcs mating, fighting, sleeping, and hitting each other's heads with wood. After seeing it, she realized that the Orcs race was about two meters tall and had a very muscular body.

The most important feature that distinguished females from males were their large breasts and slightly thinner front teeth. The group she was in consisted of orcs with an average height of one hundred and seventy centimeters and slightly weaker physically looking

Looking at the orcs wandering around, she predicted that the newborn group would be fully mature in three to five days at these growth rates. Judging from all she saw, everything fell into place except for two anomalies.

The first anomaly was herself; she became a freak due to the choices made before her birth. In Nafız's previous life, he was one meter and eighty inches tall and a pretty big man. Growing up in the old body will make things difficult in your new life.

The face and mouth shape was also far from the appearance of an average orc. It had a humanoid face and two front teeth, the thickness of its little finger.

The second anomaly was the big-headed orc walking next to it. He was the most remarkable member of the newborns, with a body of two meters tall, muscular as an adult male, two terrifying front teeth, and ahead is seen wherever he was.

Due to the two abnormalities walking side by side, they managed to attract everyone's attention throughout their walk. All along the way, everyone was showing them to each other.

After about twenty minutes of walking, they reached the top of the slope. Ten times the size of other tents, a single-colored tent stood before them in all its glory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only way to find yourself is to make a new life in a place you don't know.

Paul Auster

11