Chapter 6 – In Hot Water
415 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Above the skulls stood a creature with one hand leaning on the Warhammer up to two meters and with the other hand caressing his beard hanging from his chin. When the imposing creature saw the Orcs entering the cave, it stood up and broke the fighting spirit of the warrior group.

"Stupid Orcs, how dare you enter my cave?"

The creature had two big horns, over three meters tall. The mysterious creature with a bull from the waist down and a human above the waist called out to the orcs group.

Nafız recognized the owner of the cave at first sight. The constant hero of the mythology-themed movies she watched in her previous life was the Minotaur. Nafız was busy checking her memory but returned to the moment with the roar of the orc beside her.

"For these words, you said to our chief's grandson, I will take your head!"

The shouting Orc attacked the Minotaur, encouraged by his words of heroism from Thick Fang and one of the lucky Orcs who could enter the cave. Despite being attacked, the Minotaur did not reach for his weapon, waited for the orc to lower his ax, and took a step forward. The moment he hit the warrior's head with the back of his right hand, the orc's head exploded like a watermelon. Not allowing the headless body to fall to the ground, the Minotaur slammed the poor orc against the opposite wall of the cave.

To the left of the entrance of the cavity in the cave was a dark abyss. The place previously unnoticed by anyone was discovered while the orc's body was sliding down its wall. Ten seconds passed since the headless body fell; no one could hear the sound it was supposed to make when it reached the floor.

Some talk arose from the group of warriors as the thick tooth took his ax and began to march on the Minotaur.

"Damn creature, our noble leader will soon take his miserable life!"

"Get ready to take your last breath!"

With the cheers of the warriors, the Thick Fang close to the Minotaur as far as the swing of his ax. Shaky Head was looking at the ceiling of the cave, but Nafız was watching the events unfolding. After a breath, Thick Tooth deceived anyone who awaited his blow, threw his weapon to the ground, and knelt before the Minotaur.

"The mighty lord of the Great Mountain, Angry Bull, and the poor grandson of Chief Ayıboğan bows before you with respect"

"I have never seen such a bastard in both my lives."

Nafız could not remain unresponsive to the abomination of the incident that took place before her. The Thick tooth continued to speak as the Orc warriors glanced at each other.

"I'm here to present a gift my grandfather sent you. I think the physical properties of this orc will be beneficial for your development."

The Thick Fang, which was thrown into the cave entrance with the hoof blow, felt a terrible ache in his chest.

"You brat! Who said you could speak in front of me?"

The Angry Bull, whose eyes turned red with anger, hit the ground hard with its hooves before continuing to continue.

"Here, at least your sassy father should have been found!"

The Thick tooth lying at the cave entrance was shaking as it wiped the blood flowing from its mouth, not knowing what to do.

"Tell that rotten old man, if he doesn't come here again, I will violate the sake of his brothers and put his tribe in the ground."

"Yes, sir, I will convey what you said to my grandfather.

Thick tooth, which rolled away with the fear of death, was able to complete his sentence as his voice gradually decreased. Later, the Angry Bull closed the entrance to the cave, passing over the Orcs that had suffered from the effects of their experiences.

"You Orcs, do you always have to be so stupid? I will tell you the truth because it is delightful to eat you with that look of deception on your face."

When his laughter was over, the Angry Bull began to describe the deal with the Orc chief. He explained the life cycle of the Great Mountain to the Orcs who were trapped inside the cave.

"You are hunting, huh? Poor ones, your task is to weed out the weak creatures from my mountain and to be food for my children who need to be empowered. Your bones and skin become fertilizer to my land. "

As the Orcs got stunned, the Angry Bull started yelling more and more.

"Great chief of the orcs, huh? The only goal of that coward hiding in the shadow of his brothers is to lead his pathetic life. While sending you here to die to feed his lineage and the warrior orcs that protect him, he must be busy tasting the beauties of life.

 Do not worry, my fat lambs; there is very little time left for my children to become conscious. After eating some more Orcs, we will have your tribe meet again in the other world."

The creatures of the mountain were feeding on Orcs that had been hunting for a very long time. By following natural selection theory, creatures too weak to kill orcs attacking with wood were removed from the flock. As creatures whose intelligence increased regularly fed on Orcs, they were moving slowly towards gaining consciousness.

While the two sides maintained a win-win relationship, no one in the tribe knew about it except the chief's lineage. Ayıboğan was not concerned about any difficulties this relationship would cause, as he had trump cards.

The chief needed creature meat and materials, and the creatures needed orc meat and bones. In this relationship, orcs were at a disadvantage in the number of losses, but their abnormal breeding rates balanced the situation.

"Can I start my meal with your permission?"

The Angry Bull, sweeping the Orcs with his eyes, stopped when he saw Shaky Head.

"I'll eat you for dessert, big boy, don't move anywhere!"

While he was making these conversations, he was happy, like a child sitting at the table with his favorite food. The Angry Bull, bursting like lightning through the orcs, took a massive bite from the head of its first victim.

Due to the strange shape of his legs, he quickly bounced off the walls and ceiling, and with each round, he threw between the two points, and he was snatching a piece from the group waiting to be slaughtered. Nafız, who was hiding behind Shaky Head, decided to try his luck as things got worse.

"Try to stop that horned creature!"

She could not predict the outcome while she was putting her only trump card on the table. Shaky Head attacked at full speed towards the creature, which was enjoying food while moving. They had to win this gamble; otherwise, there was no escape.

"Big boy, I remember I told you you're waiting for your turn!"

With the blow of the horn, Shaky Head flew towards the skull mountain. Although he was described as untouchable among ordinary Orcs, he was not different from a large boy who looked older than his age while inside the cave. The Angry Bull was superior to Shaky Head in physical and combat experience.

Nafız, who lost the protection of Shaky Head, realized that if she did not leave her place, it would eventually be her turn. She tried to understand the path she followed by observing the movements of the Angry Bull.

Powering from the ground with his legs, he moved through the air until he reached the other floor. While using his hands, horns, and chin, he smashed everything in his path. He used the different feet in the cave but stayed away from the cliff wall and did not attack that way.

While Nafız was running towards the Cliffside, she looked at Shaky Head lying in the skull mountain. While there was a massacre inside the cave, her friend was lying in the bones.

"Hey beauty, where are you going?"

Angry Bull had finished eating the warrior Orcs in the cave. Nafız solved her purpose from the creature's gaze. "If we are going to die, we will die in honor!" she shouted and threw himself into the abyss.

"You can't go anywhere without tasting it, kid!"

Nafız was about to fall into the abyss, but the Angry Bull grabbed her by the throat.

"I can hardly find anyone like you, and I got sick of the big orcs. Let's have some fun. Then I'll throw you downstairs with my own hands."

As these words came out of his smelly mouth, he hit Nafız on the ground on his back. While the Angry Bull pressed Nafız's throat with one hand, he removed the piece of leather below the waist with the other hand.

"Don't be afraid; you will like it too!"

In the face of the words from the creature trying to rape her, Nafız could not find anything to say.

"What could I have done? What could I have done to get this to happen to me?"

Nafız closed her eyes in despair as thoughts flew through her mind. Then the inside of the cave trembled with a roar. Looking at the shelter, it would be normal to hear the angry bull's cries of pleasure, but the sound was a manifestation of terrible pain.

When Nafız opened her eyes, she saw that the war hammer, which stood next to the Minotaur when they entered the cave, now stabbed into the Angry Bull's chest. After looking at the hammer, the Angry Bull turned his head back. The Orc he had kept for dessert was barely standing, leaning against the handle of the enemy's weapon.

Shaky Head fainted as he fell into their skulls due to the severity of the blow. When he awoke, he saw Nafız fluttering in the creature's hands. When he swung his arm to get up, he stood up, leaning on the war hammer that hit his hand. He had broken almost all of his ribs due to the hoof blow, his bones were sinking into his lung with every breath he took, and he had a severe pain he felt down to the roots of the hair.

Despite this, he managed to hit the body of the Angry Bull with the weapon that he grasped tightly. Judging that he could stand against the hammer's handle, it was the last force he used to strike.

The Angry Bull was an experienced warrior. He knew very well that the wound on his body would kill him.

"If I'm going to die, you're coming with me!"

Angry Bull jumped into the abyss with Nafız, which he held by his throat, and wrapped his tail around Shaky Head's waist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If little people have big shadows somewhere, the sun is setting in that place.

Confucius

9