Chapter 10 – Brute Force Spoils The Game
319 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The other Orcs in the tribe were astonished as those waiting in front of the tent looked towards the sound direction.

"Come out, coward. It's time to pay for your sins!"

Alyon continued to scream as he moved through the supplies section towards the chief's tent. With his jet black armor and a massive hammer hanging on his back, no one could come near the orc, who looked like the god of war.

"Hey you, ignorant! Did you come here after eating heart?"

Mad Ax, the chief of the warriors, called out to the orc that appeared out of nowhere.

"Yes, more than you think!"

Alyon answered with a laugh, looking at the orcs that had begun to gather around him, and continued.

"I am Alyon, and I came to avenge a betrayal done years ago! I will not bully anyone, but I will make those who try to bully me unable to bully anyone again. From now on, everyone who gets in my way is my enemy."

Completing his words, Alyon began to walk towards the chief's tent, ignoring the crowd surrounding him.

"Look here, you impudent young pup! You should be proud that my arrow will take your life!"

With a black band on one eye, the hunters' head lifted their bow. The owner of the best bow in the tribe, Sharp Eye, was notorious for never missing these distances. When he raised his weapon, those who witnessed the incident knew that the burly orc warrior would die.

As everyone was waiting for the shot from Sharp Eye, a blood-red arrow entered the hunters' chief's head through the two eyebrows.

"Piece of shit. He couldn't even move, even though I shot the whist arrow. "

Someone behind Alyon spoke in a whisper. When the figure's appearance emerging from the shadow of the big orc began to appear, the tribal people were in a panic. The aura emitted by the female orc walking with her whole body covered in blood frozen the blood of the Orcs in her immediate vicinity. This Orc, whose hair was red at the tips, killed the head of the hunters with a single arrow.

"They are the traitors who trapped our warriors in today's hunt!"

When the Tiger Heart saw the Orcs that he had sent to death, he began to shout.

"How nice you can know me! I was so scared that you won't recognize it after a little change."

Nafız, coming out of Alyon's shadow, continued her words as the moonlight fell on her.

"I made a new necklace for myself. Does it look good?

Nafız had a necklace made of two orc teeth on her neck. Seeing the necklace, Tiger Heart was horrified.

"These are the teeth of Thick Fang. What did you do to my son, monster? "

Seeing his son's teeth on his enemy's neck, Tiger Heart was surprised at what happened.

"They wanted to meet the brave commanders of the warriors that he left to die in the cave. I fulfilled the boys' last wishes."

Nafız made a gesture to say what I can do, opening both hands to the side and raising his shoulders.

When Nafız ended the massacre on the Great Mountain and returned to the tribe, she overheard the speeches of the Orcs in the supplies section. When she arrived at Thick Fang's tent, no one had seen her because she was using her assassin skills. When Tiger Heart told his son what he would say in the evening, he did not know anyone was listening to them.

Thick Fang was left alone in his tent soon after, and a dagger blow in his throat caused his death. Although Nafız thought of numerous torture methods, he was lucky enough to get a quick death.

"Murderers! Traitors! I command you all to tear apart these murderers who killed your chief's lineage!"

Tiger Heart, who ordered the members of the tribe to attack, was hardly standing due to the pain of losing his son. Hearing the command of the chief's son, a group of Orcs from the hunting division moved towards their enemies.

The orc, who ran in front of the group and was more significant than the others, targeted Alyon. When he could hit Alyon's head with the thick piece of wood, he thought he was sure of his victory.

Alyon did not move a mile after the blow to the head, but the piece of wood was shattered. Alyon then grabbed the attacking orc by the throat and made a knife-shaped hand piercing the chest. There was a beating heart still in his palm when he pulled his hand back from the orc's body.

With the astonished gaze of the orc whose heart he had just ripped out, Alyon threw what was in his palm into his mouth? While this blood-chilling scene surprised everyone, Nafız stretched her bow.

Five red arrows appeared on Nafız's bow. These five arrows, which will soon pierce their targets, were the merits of Nafız's bracelets. When she used a bow, her fingers stretching the wire were covered with leather by the bracelet. When she was going to shoot a single arrow, only her thumb and index fingers were covered. Now that she would shoot five arrows, her whole hand was surrounded by a red leather glove.

The group, which was wiped out in seconds, broke the remaining Orcs' enthusiasm for war. Seeing what happened, Tiger Heart said, "Whoever kills the female orc, I will make him head of the supplies department!"

He continued to sputter as his words caught the attention of the Orcs.

"The one who kills the male orc will be the head of the hunters!"

Although the Orcs were not very passionate about the title, they knew that these two positions meant a long and safe life.

"I want to see what your face will look like when I start to cut you off your genitals!"

She still felt conscious as a man, but the inheritance owner was a woman who shook the world in her time. She thought that if she did not react to such contempt, she would disrespect Mora, who offered her this grace.

"Let's attack! Just two orc, what can they do? "

Orcs that encourage each other "Let's Kill! Death to the traitors!" they attacked, shouting.

"For a moment, I was so scared that they would not attack."

A smile appeared on Nafız's face when she saw the Orcs attacking them from all sides. You could fully utilize your legacy through strengthening, and it required an enormous amount of blood essence in it.

The blood sucked from the eyes of the skulls on the bracelets was the key to its development. There was a small amount of blood essence in the blood that was absorbed. While these blood essences strengthened Nafız's body, the remaining blood was stored in the bracelet and used for daggers, arrows, and different weapons.

The attacking Orcs were like sheep rushing to the slaughterhouse from Nafız's point of view. Drawing her daggers, she let herself go with the flow of the wind. Nafız was killing her enemies classy, but Alyon turned it into brutality. Every time he shook his mighty war hammer, at least one Orc was falling to pieces.

Orcs struck by the hammer that lost momentum could save their lives by losing various limbs. In a short time, the place became invisible due to unattended arms, legs, and heads. It scared the warriors who watched the massacre before their eyes, but they were encouraged again by the orders they heard.

"All warriors, guard the chief's tent!"

Tiger Heart, when seeing that things were not going well, the weakness in his character quelled his pain. Turning to Mad Ax, he said, "Take your best warriors; you will enter the tent with me."

Seeing the warriors retreating behind them, the supplies section and hunter section Orcs were astonished at what to do. Alyon took a deep breath and shouted in his thunder-like voice.

"Our grudge is only for Ayıboğan's lineage! Now stand back and continue living."

At the moments when the road to the chief's tent turned to the river of blood, the surviving Orcs, throwing their primitive weapons, began to step aside. Alyon, who saw fear and despair together in the soldiers' eyes who surrounded the tent, spoke in a calm tone after throwing his weapon on his back.

" This is your last chance. Throw your weapons and return to your tents. I promise tomorrow you will wake up to a better life."

Although he had killed so many Orcs, there was not a drop of blood on his armor. While his noble stance added a heavy air to his speeches, he put pressure on others.

After the sound of the first weapon falling to the ground, all the warrior Orcs started to throw their weapons. Meanwhile, Nafız was staring at the tent, which she had trembled with fear as she entered the door just a week ago.

A few seconds later, she opened the leather door and placed a big smile on her blood-dripping face.

"What's up, mother fucker."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A true friend; is not the person who helps you when you fall, but the person who dares to fall to not drop you.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

8