Chapter 11 – God of Blood Nafız
310 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Ayıboğan was waiting in the middle of the tent, ready for battle, with his ax in hand. He had prepared himself for everything but still feared the eerie creature that came in.

"There were so many warriors out there. How can they be trounced? Mad Ax, kill the traitors now." said Tiger Heart.

There was no place left to retreat from where it was. The last scene would be played here. A new warrior chief could always be found, but he would be all over if he died.

Deli Balta, who pulled his weapon on his back with the order, attacked the traitor who entered through the door. The head of the warriors, named after his skill in using the ax with his weapon, was planning an extraordinary attack.

It gave the creature the impression that it would make a smashing motion from top to bottom, approaching this creature with its weapon above its head. Just two breaths before his enemy were within range, Mad Ax took a big step forward, shifting to a horizontal cutting motion at waist level.

No one has survived his secret attack so far. As he began to think about killing the other Orc, it was too late for him when he felt his gun weapon in the air. This move, which could be used as a surprise attack for another opponent, created the feeling of watching a slow-motion scene in Nafız.

Nafız was now a player of another league, with her tremendous experience and extraordinary speed in reading her opponent's movements. Avoiding the ax by making her back parallel to the ground, Nafız slid across the belly of Mad Ax, whom she passed in front of, with her dagger.

As she finished her movement, she climbed onto her opponent's back with cat agility and wrapped her legs with his waist. While she was whispering, leaning towards Mad Ax's ear, she pressed her forefinger to the opponent's lips.

"Shhh! Now be a good boy and do not move."

Mad Balta's eyes flushed, and the veins appeared on his forehead. He wanted to attack Nafız, but when a piece of gut fell from his stomach to the ground, the other warriors were not yet aware of what was happening.

" What did I say to you? If you can't understand what they're hearing, I guess you don't need these ears!"

Finishing her words, Nafız ripped Mad Ax's ear using her teeth. Her ear in her mouth spat on the ground, and as Mad Ax screamed, Alyon entered the tent. Alyon swept his gaze over the warriors waiting inside the tent.

"I will give you one last chance too. Leave the tent right away, or take your last breath here."

Alyon's voice was completely different. Nafız, who knew the owner of the voice she heard, looked at him and his eyes were on a person in the tent. Due to the sudden movement of Nafız, Mad Ax's guts fell entirely to the ground, and then the warrior Orcs were able to make their decision.

The Orcs, who fled by digging holes out of the tent with axes, turned the tent, which once glared with its majesty, into a gypsy bundle.

"Little Piggy, you've changed a lot since we didn't meet, but I see you are still hiding the fur of that white bear I freed you from its claws."

Alyon spoke looking at orc chief AyıBoğan. Hearing these words, Ayıboğan's color faded, he gasped, and his hands began to tremble.

" No, he's dead! Who are you? It can't be; it's not you. From whom did you hear that?"

He spoke stuttering, like a leaf blown in the autumn winds.

"The two of you go out and wait for me in the Supply Section!"

Alyon called out to the father and son, who had been kneeling in the tent since the beginning of the events. Pigtail was an Orc that knew its strength and what it could do. When he realized that the person standing before him was not equivalent, he applied for the order without objection.

"You can't go anywhere. I don't allow it."

While the Tiger Heart was shouting, he was out of breath with the kick from Nafız. When he found himself flying out of the tent a second later, the tiger fur on his back was on his head.

While the crowd gathered outside was running towards Tiger Heart, they stopped with a warning.

"Whoever does something without my permission, I'll cut off hands!"

Nafız, who looked at the crowd with the eyes of murder, kicked the Tiger Heart on the ground and started to take him down the tent to the supplies section. When it came to the supplies section, the Tiger Heart, which rolled down, was in bruises. Nafız ordered the unconscious Orc to be tied to a pole and then climbed a big rock.

" My name is Nafız, the God of Blood! Members of the supplies division, step forward! You will take turns to slap this asshole who is tied to the pole. I personally guarantee that if any of you hold back, you will not see the sunrise!"

Speaking covered in blood from head to toe, Nafız seemed to be the incarnation of death as the moonlight fell upon her. The legend of Nafız, which will spread worldwide day by day, started precisely tonight.

" Is this the reward for betraying me? Did you sell me on being a chief in this small tribe?"

Alyon continued his words as he looked down on the orc standing before him.

"You have always been a coward, and you will stay that way until you die, but I like that you secretly protect your descendant child. For the sake of giving your son the name I once spoke, I will give you a painless death. I hope you don't want me to show a little more mercy after all you've done."

"Sir Alyon, is it you in front of me? Am I dreaming? How is this happening?"

Ayıboğan was very surprised when the unknown details of his past life were mentioned.

"Yes, Little Piggy, I am the person who made the biggest mistake of his life by trusting you. This body you are wondering about belongs to the person who inherited my consciousness. "

When Ayıboğan got the answer he wanted, things became clear to him. After all these years, the person he thought was dead had tied himself to a dungeon and came and found him.

"I had only one request from my heiress, that was to take my revenge. Although he took my legacy and absorbed my consciousness, I did not forget my anger towards you. I have two more favors to do to my successor. I will kill you and the other traitors with my own hands.

If there really is such a thing as god, I guess this time is with me!"

After everything was revealed, the speaking time was running out. The two Orcs were traveling to the old days, looking into each other's eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you want to be happy? Be!

5