Chapter 78 – Ambitious Warrior
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hammer Tooth, there are many things you don't know; give up your stubbornness. Take your army and go back to where you came from!"

Alyon cried out to his breath once more. He knew this was his last trump card. After successive calls from the enemy ranks, the young commander would have to leave his tent.

"I am the son of the great orc warrior White Bear. How dare you suggest that I flee the battlefield?"

The exhausted siege army came to their souls and shouted in unison. Maybe they did it with their last strength, but still, they did not stain their valor.

"Idiot kid, that's why I want you to go!"

As the burly orc standing on the walls muttered to himself, he was startled by a voice near him.

"Master, give orders! With the special arrows I got from you, I'll blow his head off after three consecutive shots.

It was Sangre who spoke, and as the siege continued, the target was now within firing range, thanks to the enemy who had brought his headquarters closer to the walls. He stretched his bow, his ear waiting for his master.

"We have a word, my blood warrior; it's almost time. These idiots are not going anywhere anyway!"

Completing her words with a cruel laugh, Nafız continued to watch the enemy army with disgusted eyes.

A heated conversation would ensue after the events at Hammer Tooth's headquarters.

"Sir, inexplicably, the enemy is giving us an advantage. Our supply routes are closed. We must retreat and reorganize!"

It was the young commander's right-hand man who had the words, the long-time orc desperately trying to persuade Hammer Tooth.

"What shall we say to my father? We couldn't take the city; are we able to come back because the enemy showed mercy? What do you think the penalty for that will be?"

The discussion ended on what was said. Everyone knew the answer to the question very well.

Nafız had never woken up to the new day with such joy. The respite was over, and it was time for the slaughter. When she landed on the battlefield with her officers, the sight she saw would be satisfying.

All the troops in the arid region and the Holy Land surrounded the besieging army, awaiting orders to attack.

The fighting power of Alyon and Nafız had grown to a completely different dimension than when they took over the Ayıboğan tribe.

A hundred thousand orc warriors surrounded the siege army of fifty thousand. The army moved in three divisions; Butcher Haydo in the center, Yarmagül on the right, and Miloş on the left wing.

The army, besieging the city of Parthenia, took their place to fight with the weapons they had in their hands. There was no future for them any longer, waiting at the gates of death anyway.

Nafız, who went up to the walls with Sangre and her two other captains, found Alyon already observing the situation. The burly orc had a thoughtful mood, he had other plans for the Glacial Zone, and the coming battle would nullify them all.

"How good did this idiot do not go! Now I'm going to tear that top off like calico!"

Unlike Alyon, his friend was smiling with delight. She and the officers behind her were burning for the war to start as soon as possible. The wait was about to be disrupted by Nafız's attack order when a voice broke out.

"You wretched horde, will any of you have the heart to duel with me? Or will you wait for us to come and tear you apart?

The shouting orc was one of their armies, and her voice did not sound foreign at all. As Yarmagül began to walk from the right with her giant pike ax, they were sure who was speaking, like everyone else.

Yarmagül had many arguments with her brother when they ordered her to evacuate their area and flee; she found his action insulting. She was the warrior daughter of the great chief Alyon; how could she escape from the enemy?

In the anger of the event, she came first to humiliate the enemy they surrounded and satisfy herself.

'What is this inconsistency? Do you think it's over just because you surrounded us? Come on, let me teach you the lesson you need!"

The young commander jumped up at the words from the female orc. Maybe they would die, but that didn't mean anyone could insult them if they wanted to.

"Come on, walking tin, I won't kill you, but I'll leave you a little short. Until you die, you will remember the woman who put you in this state!"

Yarmagül's reverse gear only worked when it was Nafız. She responded with the same sternness to the insolent response to her call. As the two warriors marched towards each other, the armies began to retreat to watch the battle. The duel was sacred to the orcs, and no one had any intention of breaking this ritual.

"Yarmagülllllll!"

Of course, there were always exceptions; events on the battlefield didn't please one. Nafız, who tore the ears of those who heard her scream, jumped forward and jumped from the steep walls. Not understanding what was happening, the orcs looked down and saw their commander running straight from the wall to the floor.

Alyon panicked, thinking of jumping or running down as his friend had done, but these were impossible tasks for him. He closed his eyes, and a giant brown bear appeared under him.

Jumping from the walls with him, Alyon followed Nafız on the back of his animal, which was able to get its claws into block stones.

The orc warriors in the city were ex-soldiers of the tribe; although they were surprised, they knew that everything would be expected from these two orcs. Those outside the walls were shocked by what they saw, two orcs running at full speed down the walls, which they hadn't been able to break through during the six-month anniversary.

It took a short time for the two orcs to descend, and within three breaths, they reached the duel side. Alyon interrupted to calm the anger of Nafız, whom he quickly got in front of.

"Nafız, this is a tradition. Before the battle, the warriors of the two armies clash!"

Knowing that his words meant nothing, Alyon was still saying something nonstop. He would have the misfortune of speaking to the Hammer Tooth, who was stunned.

"What kind of rudeness is that? How can you disgrace the duel?"

As soon as the young man had finished speaking, a pair of blood-red eyes turned to him; the pressure that fell on him at that moment was incredible.

The Hammer Tooth was about to lose control of his body, even taking a few steps backward. For the first time in his life, he was struggling not to run away without looking back.

"Blood God Nafız, I beg you! Allow the duel!"

An unexpected event took place; Yarmagül was prostrating before Nafız and asking permission. For ten breaths, no one spoke. Yarmagül did not move her forehead, which she touched to the ground; during this time, her greed was so much that she even bowed to the person she hated.

"Take this, hit her father's head!"

The Blood God had to protect the dignity of her friend and her army and started walking away towards Miloş. In Alyon, on the back of his gigantic bear, he walked over to the Arid Zone Tribe Chief Butcher Haydo.

The female orc, who had come running down from the wall, left the place where she had come in anger, was ridiculed by some warriors of the siege army. Whispering among themselves, the warriors had an excellent opportunity to make fun of their enemies.

Blood gushed from the place where the laughing group was. As a headless orc corpse fell to the ground, the dead bodies of his four friends would follow behind him. The warrior's cries, shouting because of an arrow stuck in his stomach, gathered the gaze of thousands upon him.

"Just one more word! There are enough arrows for all of you!"

The owner of the voice was the orc on top of the walls. Although they had approached the city of Parthenia, they were still halfway through their firing range. Who could be attacking this place? Which is far away not only to hear what is being said but even to shoot?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would rather have ten under my command than ten thousand men I cannot command.

Timur

0