Chapter 79 – Unexpected Situation
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maybe Sangre couldn't go down with his master, but when he started to integrate himself with nature, not laughing, he could even hear the footsteps of the ant on the ground. It was one of the special ones he had taken from the arrow master he had shot, one more attached to his bow, and he was looking for his target with angry eyes.

"Headless, do you call yourself orc warriors? If another person makes the same mistake, I will take his life without leaving it to the enemy!"

The Hammer Tooth cried out in rage, already being crushed by the tolerance shown to them for days.

"Calm down, Hammer Tooth; let's first set the terms of the duel. If you want to fight with my daughter, you will talk to me first!"

As Alyon descended from the giant bear, the power animal rose to its feet and stepped aside. The scenery was magnificent, and everyone was admiring the man who subdued such a creature, friend or foe.

Nafız remained a spectator on the stage because she couldn't take out her power beast among so many orcs.

"Tell me, enemy chief, what is your thought!"

Even if the Hammer Tooth knew everything, he had to keep the tail straight. After all, he was the White Bear's son.

"If you win, I will withdraw the surrounding army, and you will return home humiliated by your enemy!"

Alyon again offered the enemy a way out. The naive attitude that Alyon took every time had exhausted even the last bit of Nafız's patience. The surrounded orc army was smiling, so they wouldn't have to be ashamed if they returned home that way.

"But if my daughter defeats you, your army and you will be my prisoners. Speak, son of the supposed greatest warrior of the Orc Steppes, do you have the courage?"

The second part of the terms was a complete disaster. Alyon had given winter to the enemy, whom he had hoped for by showing the spring.

"These are just not worth mentioning; bring my Warhammer from my tent!"

The young commander had no intention of backing down; everything was explained when he loudly ordered his deputies. Soon the two orcs were staring into each other's eyes with their formidable weapons in their hands.

"Come on, let everyone see how the two orc warriors are fighting!"

Nafız's words ignited the fuse; the opponents quickly tried to move towards each other. The pike ax in the female orc's hand was gleaming, and the Hammer Tooth made the first blow with the hammer with a large mallet behind it.

Yarmagül countered the attack with a lithe body movement without raising her weapon, not thinking of colliding with her weapons. Her move made her opponent smile, confident that he would emerge victorious from a possible collision.

While the young commander continued his attacks without slowing down, Alyon's daughter was content to fend off. Although the orcs besieging Parthenia wanted to shout for joy, they could not even talk among themselves because of the archer standing on the top of the walls.

The situation was rapidly advancing to the point that it could be considered grave for one side, and the attacks would eventually find their target. It didn't take long for the expected moment to come, performing a combined attack, and Hammer Tooth swung his hammer from an angle from which the female orc could not escape.

The situation did not look suitable for Yarmagül, who faced a hit that was impossible to dodge. The female orc saw this and took up an attacking position, attacking for the first time in the entire war.

When the dust on the ground mixed with smoke and surrounded the two warriors, the entire battlefield was eager to see the result. While Hammer Tooth's warriors were waiting quite comfortably, there was a noticeable rush on the other side.

"I hope that's not all you can do, don't make me regret using my weapon against you!"

While Yarmagül made her speech, which she added to the end with laughter, the audience's emotions quickly changed. The warriors on the right flank agitated and said whatever came to their mouths.

''Shut up!''

A heavy voice let out a groan, Chief Alyon scolding his warriors.

"You've been shouting throughout the siege; did you trust your abilities? Now watch well, I'll show you how an orc warrior fights!"

Yarmagül did not slow down, and after her harsh words, she held the big ax by the handle and lifted it above her head. As she was about to deal a severe blow to her opponent, who could not get over her surprise with her right hand, the young commander panicked and put his gun in the way of the shot.

The female orc, whose ax slightly bounced back, rushed forward, trying to surpass even her weapon, but this time she grabbed the handle with her left hand and made a side cut. Again the hammer of war was coming her way, but that didn't mean it was all over.

Yarmagül sought to use the weight of her weapon with the highest efficiency with each hit, and each blow aimed to lower her opponent's stamina.

If she made a hit from the top right while the ax was still above the enemy, she would quickly shift to the next blow from the opposite hand with her opposite hand. Although Hammer Tooth's last five shots had won the crowd's appreciation, what they were watching now was on a whole different level.

Yarmagül, who did not even take a break to breathe for ten strokes, would amaze everyone. Only one person stopped watching her, looking for someone in the crowd.

The person who did not enjoy the show was Nafız; she looked intently for her student, Bookworm. She finally found it, but her student ignored it, turning his head the other way as if guessing it.

Yarmagül was born a war lover, especially since she was humiliated by Nafız; she had been working nonstop. Although she seemed to feel a bit of amusement when she took a decently large weapon from the reward dungeon, the wound in her heart remained unhealed.

The Bookworm could not remain indifferent to her plight; although the orcs of different worlds, the weak male orc had a huge heart. As he had read and memorized the books his master had given him, a great idea came to him as he saw the big ax.

Fearing his master's reaction, he waited for a while at first, but this event would also affect the orc's military strength. One evening, he dared to give her a draft of his technical book. From that moment on, there was no turning back; he had changed a critical point in his sister's fate.

Nafız got a little angry after her student's attitude, and her hands were tied because she could not reach her after getting into the midst of the ongoing war. Back to watch the fight, the female orc would finally break through the weapon barrage after her twentieth consecutive move.

The Hammer Tooth let out a cry of pain; several ribs were broken from the blow to his chest despite his armor. His magnificent equipment protected his body from direct impacts, but even he couldn't help the pressure of the crash.

The young commander was thrown several meters away, his wail ringing in the ears of the audience. Their warriors were experiencing shock and shame at the same time; how could the man they had been under for years become like this?

Yarmagül thrust her ax into the ground and looked around her arrogantly. She was flinging her opponent like a broken kite, which she did not receive a single hit. Then her ​gaze met with Nafız, the female orc's expression suddenly changed, she averted her eyes, bowing her head in shame.

She knew that the source of her technique came from her. The biggest thorn in her heart just got bigger. Consecutive attacks, constantly changing hands with a large ax, were unheard of on the Orc Steppes.

Even in Mora's memories, there were no images of this technique applied; only the initial stance and the owner's name were very clear.

Viento's legendary technique, Corte de Viento, is the basis of attacks that make him the Third Sheik of the Holy Blood Sect. There were sketches of his secret talent, which he thought he did not share with the Sect, drawn only by the narration of the people watching.

Even in the Sect, he was leading, and no person could train with technique. Because they did not have the gift Bookworm had received from the reward dungeon. Synthesizing what was written and drawn in his mind, the orc produced a book almost as detailed as the inventor would have written.

As Nafız, Bookworm, and Yarmagül fell on their account, the young commander, who had been laid on the ground like a sack of flour, was slowly getting up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a person's first job? The answer is clear, to be yourself.

Tevfik Fikret

 

0