Chapter 85 – Proving Yourself
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What Nafız was thinking, a breath later appeared in her hand, the fully conscious beast essence of the Raging Bull was in her palm. The object containing a large amount of energy would be the food of the baby, but first, some restrictions had to be placed on it.

Since the characteristics of the owner of the essence were inscribed on this object, Nafız started the process so that Yarmagül's child would not be a perverted sadist. Although it was a big event on the borders of the Orc Steppes, it was a straightforward process for the nations that were into magic.

The female orc soon purified the essence but hesitated for a moment as she lifted the shroud to replace it. When she was done, she had a priceless smile on her face. The people in the room immediately asked questions about the situation that caught their attention.

"I think the situation is good, Nafız!"

"How's my child? You're smiling."

Closing the veil and walking towards Yarmagül, the Blood God was ignoring his questions, and her cheerful demeanor would change once she checked the new mother's condition.

"The child is fine, but the mother is quite battered. It will take a long time to get back to her old self!"

It was a thousand pieces that fell from Alyon's face, he had an incredible grandchild, but the price they paid was too high. The Hammer Tooth didn't know what to do, his son on one side and his wife on the other, even the anger that overflowed him was aimless.

"Alyon, they'll both be fine, don't worry! We need to summon Sangre and the army to capture the tribe in this area!"

While the wedding was dealing with childbirth, they had failed to take over the realm completely. They had to complete the movement they had started.

"Aren't we here? We've had enough rest. I'll take my men and get this done!"

The Hammer Tooth would rather fight than wait with his hands tied, so he stepped forward to seize the opportunity. They were Alyon's soldiers, and it was their natural right to want to go to war to prove themselves.

"Since the enemy sent you here, the tribe must have made various preparations. It would not be right for you to leave without support!"

Some things were not as easy as before; losing another province would be an unbearable loss for the current Orc Lord. He must have taken various measures to protect his tribe that provided the money flow.

"Sir, we may have been defeated once, but my army is not weak. I swear that we will not leave a stone on a stone, a head on a shoulder!"

The young commander had no intention of backing down; he had already tasted shame once.

"I was curious about that evil army. I will come with you!"

The person speaking was Nafız, who finished the examination of Yarmagül lying in the healing water. He supported Hammer Tooth's wishful wish. The new army was a bonus for Alyon, and he made his decision without being too insistent, knowing that his friend could save herself under any circumstance.

Five solstices later, the two friends were talking in the room where the birth took place, while the army stood ready in front of the city walls. Nafız would explain to the smallest detail what needs to be done.

"As I said, there will be no mishaps; just make sure you do what I told you and don't lift the baby's cover!"

There was still a fear in Alyon, evident in his uneasiness. He had his friend repeat what he had to do several times.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything other than what you say!"

A blood-curdling roar came from outside the door, followed by a woman's cry.

"Leave what you brought and go; no one is allowed in the room!"

The Great Chief shouted as if it wasn't enough for him to be inside the room. He had also sent the power animal outside as sentry. There was a telepathic connection between them, albeit weak at the moment; the giant bear could clearly understand the given order.

"Wow, you've progressed! You guys hug each other and sleep at night!"

The situation demanded praise, but the Blood God was quite stingy in these matters.

"Stop making fun of Nafız; the communication between us is increasing day by day. Sometimes I can even see what he sees in a pause. The image is very blurry, but I'm sure it will get better with time!"

The words came out of the giant orc's mouth lazily, but the female orc in front of him would pretend to be struck by lightning. Power animals were a complete mystery; apparently, it was time for her to communicate, regardless of her appearance.

With a thousand thoughts in her mind, she would gaze at it from head to toe as she walked past the giant bear.

"He is like a bear anyway; his power animal is worse than him!"

After coming to the army area, she got into her vehicle arranged for the journey.

"Speak, young commander, what is your plan?"

Inside the defense-type automated vehicle, the command and Nafız were in a meeting.

"We will surround them, and then we will slaughter every one of them!"

''Yes, sir!''

When the Hammer Tooth spoke, his commanders shouted in anger, and the atmosphere was on fire. The Blood God glanced around and let out a deep sigh.

"The boy's mother wasn't brilliant anyway, and the father turned out to be a failure. What should I do?"

Nafız continued her speech, ignoring the astonished eyes.

"Is such a headlong attempt made? They have already predicted our move and made a lot of preparations. We need to learn these first so that we can develop a tactic accordingly!"

Nafız was unaware of the low average intelligence characteristic of the orc race, as he only spoke about these matters with Alyon. They had gathered with them the intelligent ones who rarely appeared among the creatures, and now she did not know what to do with the army she was with.

She talked at length, sometimes even when she wanted to kill the commanders who were staring at her blankly. The Blood God almost wouldn't shut up until they came to the tribe they were going to invade.

"I'm warning you for the last time. I will cut anyone who goes to shit against my order, don't make me crazy!"

"Ma'am, my commanders and I are waiting for you here. You can count on us!"

The Hammer Tooth became like a cat, and it did not even occur to him to object to what was said.

"Okay, I'm leaving to gather some information!"

The orc tribe came into view, with tents of warriors surrounding the massive chief tent in the middle. It was a classic example of a loser orc settlement, and the Blood God had a great desire to destroy it immediately.

She was about to take a closer look, and as she approached the outer circle of the tribe, a feeling of uneasiness appeared within her. No one was in sight, and as she quickened her pace, she heard an arrow go out of her bow.

As she threw herself to the side, the arrow that grazed her ear pierced the tree behind her. It was unbelievable, and the target tree had tipped over. Could a single arrow strike breakthrough a body as thick as the waist of an adult human?

There was indeed something going on here, and before she could understand what was going on, a net grabbed her and lifted her into the air.

Meanwhile, inside the chief's tent, a bald man with one eye covered with a black band was eating. He had a stern expression on his face as if nothing in life could please him.

"Captain, an orc who wanted to approach the center has been caught in our nets!"

The messenger who came through the tent door was excited, but the man who wiped his mouth on his armband kept his eyes on the food he ate.

"Why are you bothering me about this? Go and kill!"

The event was happening every day without exception, and when the wandering orcs saw the tribe, they were either caught in nets or killed by arrows.

"Sir, the orc managed to dodge Jean Charles' arrow before she was caught in the net!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You memorize the answers, but life never repeats the same question.

OSHO

 

 

0