Chapter 87 – The Attack Begins
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The purpose of the Blood God was to destroy machines capable of mass destruction, so she continued to fire arrows with explosive heads. When almost ten vehicles were damaged, the people who used the other devices panicked.

The soldiers could not have guessed that the destruction had become like this because of the arrows. According to them, heavy weapons were necessary for such massive destruction. Along with their amazement, they fired the guns of the lava-spraying machines.

They didn't care about their friends when they started to attack by circling themselves in a circle. There was complete chaos between the dark yellow walls, the mercenaries tasting death with their very trusted weapons.

''Idiots! Stop the attack immediately; you are killing your brothers!"

The man with one eye covered with tape was shouting in anger. Killing him could end everything, Nafız thought about that too, but this person hadn't revealed himself yet. He was giving orders from inside the tent he used as his command post, and his voice resounded in every corner of the portable fortress, thanks to some mechanism.

With the silence of the war machines, the atrocities they had created were revealed; burning people were running around with cries of pain. Time was right for attacking again; Nafız started shooting in the opposite direction she had attacked before.

War machines exploding one by one meant that the combat power of the mercenaries was dwindling. All attention was turned to finding the people who did this. When the Blood God sensed that the circle was starting to shrink, she aimed her bow at the sky and fired a shot.

When the blood-red arrow reached high enough, it exploded. It would glow in the dark clouds for a few breaths, radiating light. This was a message to Hammer Tooth; Take your army and attack.

When things got better, there was no need to wait any longer. Iron should have been forged in its temper. The mercenaries also saw the sign, and the attack would come from within and outside.

Archers, aimlessly searching for their targets, rushed to their places on the walls. The soldiers who remained outside had to be let in, those who were nearby beginning to enter through the opened door quickly.

It would take some teams to return, and the inside teams had to support the gate to avoid a surprise attack.

The environment couldn't have been more excellent for the Blood God, as she was thoroughly relaxed as she carried out her attacks. With only a few remaining of the thirty war machines, the roar of the orcs reached the ears.

It wasn't long before Nafız infiltrated the tribe and signaled an attack, but the havoc she had wrought was colossal. When it was time to strike the final blow, it was time to use the numerical advantages, the Blood God thought.

Seeing the fifty thousand orc army coming towards them, the archers' knees buckled. They were told that the enemy was a group of rebels and could number at most ten thousand. The mercenaries, blindfolded by the size of the prize, would soon realize what a mistake they had made.

There was still hope. Since steel weapons couldn't damage walls, if they asked for help now, their organization could take action to save themselves. With these thoughts in mind, their captain was barking out their orders.

"Do not leave your places; no matter how many they are, they can't cross the walls. We will hold out until help arrives!"

The sound they heard would enliven the frightened warriors, and they had survived far more complex situations with their captains. The plan was quite logical, but what they could not calculate was Nafız inside the walls.

The army, charging towards the gate, saw the second bright mark in the sky and changed its direction towards the wall in that direction. Leading the military to the lowest point of defense, the Blood God removed the bloody daggers from their wristbands to leave nothing to chance.

When she made two swings with the weapons in her hand, no damage was visible on the walls. After that, a section of the wall that started to shake slowly fell apart from the others and fell inwards.

Although he put a great deal of power into his pulse attacks, the real trick was in their sharpness. She had performed the trick of the musketeers, who, after cutting the candle with his sword, knocked down the upper part with his breath on the walls of the vast castle.

The army, which came at full speed under the leadership of the Hammer Tooth, had a great appetite when they saw the gap open. Neither the traps set around nor ambushes with steel nets could slow them down. Like the overflowing water from the collapsed dam, the orcs had entered enemy positions. The soldiers, who had abandoned their war machines for fear of death, were now very sorry.

This time, they were in the trap that they had dropped their enemies in, their numbers dwindling at every moment. Arms and legs were flying about, and those who stood before the blindfolded orcs ended up with nothing but painful death.

While the clean-up was raging, the Hammer Tooth turned his direction to the chief's tent, where the enemy commander should have been. When they entered with their brave men, they encountered an unexpected sight.

Inside a transparent enclosure, the man with the tape on one eye was drinking calmly. He was sitting cross-legged on the floor and seemed to be enjoying life on a quiet evening. He grinned at the orcs that had suddenly appeared before him.

"In the face of meat-headed orcs, I never thought I would end up in this situation!

He took another sip of his drink, stood up, and continued speaking from the edge of the barrier that surrounded him.

"I paid a lot of money for this shield, and you forced me to use it. Even if you fall at my feet and beg, I will not forgive you!"

Overcoming the initial surprise, the orcs attacked the shield four feet long and still the same size. The result was shocking, his strokes couldn't even cause the structure to ripple, and worse still, the bald man burst into laughter at his efforts.

"You barbarians, know your place! What do you think it is to deal with the technology of the mercenaries?"

The humiliation they inflicted on top of the inconclusiveness of their attacks would cause Hammer Tooth to lose his patience. The giant swung his hammer as he grasped it, everyone eagerly awaiting the result of this blow.

"Did you think yelling would change anything, dumbass? You can have a little more fun when the messages I sent arrive; I will deal with each of you one by one!"

Nothing changed after the young commander's shot, and the barrier hadn't even flexed.

"There is no place to run to in this world anymore; the Gray Hyena Organization is sharpening its claws for you!"

In the mercenary world, the troops knew they could not stand alone. In order not to disappear, they began to unite and establish various organizations.

They agreed with the customers and sent the most suitable unit to the task. The Gray Hyenas were just one of them, the helpless captain sending mechanical pigeons to all his allies he could reach.

His friends closest to their location would come to his aid, and as long as he didn't die, he could find new soldiers thanks to his position in the organization.

♫♫ Baby, raise your arms, surrender, you're surrounded, be patient a little more, I'll show you the birds you sent♫♫

♫♫ Baby raise your arms, sacrifice, you're covered, these are your good times, I'll make you kiss these orcs' asses ♫♫

Nafız, who entered in these tragic moments, was quite happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A person who feels the enemy behind him cannot fight the enemy in front of him.

Genghis Khan

 

0