Chapter 95 – Nervous Dating
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ma'am, we have one smaller problem. What are we going to do with the friend you gave to Kubey?"

In the heat of events, they forgot to decide on the fate of the well-dressed bright man. All eyes were on Nafız.

"Do you have tiny cuts or limb shortages on your body?

The Blood God asked, turning to the female orc, the guards' leader. She remembered the warning of visible scars.

"Commander, I had to cut through the right side of his torso, but there is no missing part!"

Kubey did not even blink her eyes while speaking. She seemed to be talking about a vegetable in her hand, not a living person.

"This is how we do it; you will drink this medicine to the man you cut through. We will then drop him off where I found him; at least the fifteenth solstice will not regain consciousness. It's all set when we sprinkle it in with its shattered friends to complete the decor; an attack for theft!"

What Nafız said was not a lie; this was what happened in the place. It just didn't need to go into detail that the people with corpses at the moment were thieves.

"Marcos, you're making a mess! Whatever traitors there are in the city guards, make them work day and night. Let the people feel uneasy, and the rebels should feel that there is an environment for an attack!"

It's called hitting two birds with one stone. While giving the image of being with the injured young man's family, they would take the enemy in a pinch by pretending they didn't know anything. The meeting ended after this decision was born, the first step of the chain of events was taken.

In the morning, wagons with red orc fists would appear at one of the Parthenia customs gates. This time, no one was stupid enough to despise them. People did not dare to speak ill of them.

"Welcome to Parthenia! The city guards will escort you to your destination!"

As soon as the customs officer saw the vehicle coming, he jumped out and greeted the caravan, and there were orcs in the wagons which had met this treatment for the first time. They were orcs who managed to escape and lived in misery for a long time while being sent to the city as slaves.

The caravan, which entered through the walls, quickly proceeded. The orcs slowly emerged and lined up as they passed through the door of the grand mansion and stopped in a flower-filled garden. They all wore a uniform; their gaze was stern, their posture haughty.

"Master, Asiyürek and his friends from the holy lands are ready for your orders and opinions!"

Sangre was very serious; he could not tolerate the slightest disrespect, especially in front of Nafız. The people in front of them were the people they saw after crossing the bridge that day, but the time passed had made them almost unrecognizable.

Their feeble, exhausted state was gone, replaced by robust, muscular orc warriors. One of them stepped forward, his sleeveless leather armor complete with two pieces of metal almost from wrist to elbow.

There were eight bright green stones stacked on top of the metal. Although no one knew its function, it was sure to be an eye-catching accessory.

"Wow, wow, isn't this our Asiyürek? I see that you have struggled for the grace of your ancestors and succeeded!"

The man's face changed in an instant as he strolled, the female orc deciphered at a glance.

"Ma'am, as you said, I am now a captain of the tribe!"

A look of pride settled on his face as the words left his mouth, and his chest swelled to the point of bursting from contractions.

"So you've made your decision. Let's rest, and we'll talk to you after dinner tonight!"

Nafız took Wild Shield, Kuyag, and her two disciples and set out for Alyon's place. Meanwhile, Hammer Tooth and his son were busy with the chief to evaluate the latest situation.

The conversations were not very heartwarming, but the people who came would help them regain their joy.

"Look, the people you've been waiting for have arrived! Blood Warrior Sangre, your uncle Bookworm, and our tribe's heroic captains are now at your side!"

The young orc did not know what to do when Alyon introduced his grandson, who had entered the room. He was constantly told that he would rule the whole continent ahead, but the people standing before him only gave him a chill.

He wasn't sure he would even be able to speak in front of them, not to give orders, but out of excitement. Would his precarious state escape the attention of the Blood God?

"What happened, little emperor? You didn't look like this when you attacked me that day.

As soon as Nafız's words were over, an intense aura filled the room, his sharp murderous intent aimed at Hammer Tooth's son.

"Sangre, don't do that!"

Chief Alyon roared in anger at the situation that made it difficult for those around to breathe. The depth in his voice was tearing everything apart.

For Sangre, it didn't matter who that person was, from the moment he learned that he had attacked his master. Even if a god descended from the sky, his fate was death.

"Son, can't we open our mouths in front of you? You start to act without understanding or listening. Just stay calm!"

Although the Blood God was secretly pleased with the situation, she wasn't bothered to contain this crazy boy every time. Fortunately, this time Alyon had saved the case, and it was up to him to introduce the parties.

"Come here, let me introduce you to the best warriors of our tribe. Don't worry about what just happened, but don't forget what you've been through. Let this be a lesson to you; no matter what your potential is, how strong you are right now, you will be treated accordingly!"

The young boy learned a lesson he would never forget as he walked next to the slowly speaking female orc. What happened would be a constant cracking whip on his back on the way to combat training.

Whenever he tried to give up, he couldn't help the cut that had formed in his heart from hurting him.

"This person is the grandson of Chief Alyon. It doesn't have a name yet, but after receiving the grace of the ancestors, it will get the reputation it deserves.

Tomorrow, he and his mother Yarmagül will go to the Holy Land until then, answer whatever he asks.

He will be the one who will rule the Orc Steppes in the future. Do not ask why; when the time comes, you will all understand!"

When Nafız finished her words, no opposing voices came out; they all knew she would not speak nonsense.

In the face of the chief's grandson's shower of questions, they patiently answered, telling him about the battles and struggles they had fought.

Even if the might of his bloodline power was unmatched, it was only a newly grown orc. He had many paths to walk.

"Bookworm, there are some matters I need to discuss with you privately. Will you take a stroll with me?"

Sangre was by far the leader in combat power among her two disciples, but he had a somewhat strong character due to his temperament and change. He was a man of duty; if Nafız told him to die, he wouldn't even ask why.

The Bookworm, on the other hand, could think closer to her. Because of the gift he received from the reward dungeon, he was perhaps the most intelligent of the orcs.

If there was one orc he could discuss Parthenia's plan to cleanse his bowels, it was the person next to him right now. The Blood God could not think of missing this opportunity.

Inside the mansion was a small house where Nafız was staying. This place was utterly isolated from the outside world. As soon as the two orcs stepped inside, the house owner immediately began to speak.

"Bookworm, there is an organization in the city. After our separation, they are plotting to overthrow the Lord and take over!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't remember meeting anyone yesterday. But tomorrow, I won't remember meeting anyone today. So don't trust me about enlightenment.

Samuel Beckett

 

0