Dysphoria and war
94 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, first chapter, so fast?

I'm going to try to make this longer than the prologue, but at the same time not be unnecessarily boring.

But hey, without further ado, let's get started:

Announcement
Warning: Severe dysphoria.

Emilia was anguished to spend just one more second in that body.

Seriously, she already hated men, and now she must be one?

She wanted to forget all this and go back to sleep, and that when she woke up from her she would be the same as before.

"It's useless, I don't know what the universe wants with you, but it's not going to be resolved by going to sleep," Lieutenant Alberto said.

"Shut up stupid man" said Emilia.

"Look, since you think that being a man or a woman is a" biological reality ", what do you think if we follow your own rules? According to your definition of a woman, you are nothing more than a man, could you stop being so misandric for about 5 seconds? " Alberto said.

He looked at her and said:

"Well 'Jose', Welcome to my world" said Alberto "How does it feel that your body does not match your mind?" He asked.

She was desperate, she wanted to die.

She lay back on her bed in a sudden action, covered herself with the blankets of questionable quality and tried to sleep.

Alberto was still trying to talk to her, but she didn't want to pay any attention to him.


Emilia woke up a few hours later.

Her body was the same as the one she had awakened in this morning.

The thoughts of her inside her were horrible; She was in the body of a man, that of a potential rapist.

She hated every second of this.

Men were disgusting, you couldn't be friends with them because they fell in love with you.

"Only among women are we safe"

But she right now she was not a biological woman, and by her definition of 'woman' hers, she was not a woman.

Suddenly a man entered the room.

"The lieutenant told me that you woke up," said that man. "It's a pleasure to have you back, José."

"José?" Emilia asked, remembering that it was the name of the subject to whom this body belonged.

"Yes ... the lieutenant told me that you had amnesia, your case is bad, even so, we cannot afford to send you home, things on this border are difficult"

Emilia did not know much about this world.

To begin with, how on earth had Mexico ended up fighting in World War I? And more importantly, why are they fighting alongside Germany?

She needed answers, and so far the only one she could provide some was that vicious asshole from the morning.

"Very well José, get dressed, the Lieutenant wants to talk to you," said the man whose name she still didn't know.

Emilia looked at the uniform of the "Mexican army", it was almost a copy of the German uniform of World War I, with the exception that it was green instead of gray.

She tried to put on the uniform as she could.

She knew beforehand that many armies had very strict rules on the use of the uniform.

However, she had just woken up and she didn't think she would be punished right away.

Putting on menswear was also a weird feeling.

Not that she cared much about looking "feminine", she just felt like she didn't fit her.

She also realized something, in her mind she still saw herself, with her previous body.

It was a horrible feeling to realize that her mental image of herself did not match the body that she actually had.

She decided not to think about it, but it was difficult, for some reason she every time she tried to hold back she felt like a pang to the heart.

After some attempts to stop thinking about it, some tears began to appear in her eyes.

Was she going to cry over something stupid?

- "No, my case is different, it is not the same as what trans-women suffer" - Emilia thought.

She decided to focus on her uniform.

The boots were the most complex part of putting on the uniform.

When she finally succeeded, she left the room.

A young man of approximately 17 years of age was waiting for him outside her room.

"It's good that you're fine, José, come, the Lieutenant is waiting for you at the shooting range," said that young man.

"Do I know you?" Jimena asked, hoping to get the young man's name.

"Right ... I'm Rodrigo, your friend, even if you don't remember me for now."

The idea of ​​living with men disgusted her.

They were all the same, you couldn't trust them in the slightest, from her point of view, every woman should leave her ties to men.

However, at the moment it seemed that there would be no other, she had to get along with them, for now.

She followed the man to what appeared to be a 20th century shooting range, with electrical equipment from the time.

She finally saw that man again in the morning, Lieutenant Alberto.

She wanted to ask him many things, without a doubt she could get answers from him.

Alberto was shooting a weapon that she knew in a top of curiosities, it was the Mondragón 1908 rifle, perhaps the first semi-automatic rifle of military grade.

Apparently it was a common rifle in this reality.

She finally started to get closer to Alberto.

Then Alberto's gun seemed to have used up his ammunition, since the bolt had stayed at the rear, and Alberto lowered the butt of the rifle and stopped aiming.

Alberto turned to see her and said:

"José, it's good to see you around here," he said with an annoying tone of voice.

That he referred to her as a man had caused her enormous insecurity, she had once again forgotten that she was in the body of a man, in her mind she had had her old body.

Alberto approached, while he did so he inserted a kind of metal with cartridges into the upper part of the rifle, which he pressed with his thumb in the direction of the rifle, causing them to be inserted into some part of that weapon.

"José, what do you think if we are going to talk in private? Let's go around the barracks, we have a lot to talk about" said Alberto.

They both left the shooting range, although Alberto did not stop holding his rifle. And he seemed ready to target Emilia at any moment, for some reason Alberto didn't seem to like her.


Emilia and Alberto were walking around the barracks.

"Where do you want me to start?" Alberto asked.

Emilia thought for a second that she should ask that man first, in her doubts she only wanted to know where she was:

"Where am I and what is happening in this reality and how does it compare with my reality?" Emilia asked.

Alberto looked at her and said:

"José, you are in the World War, apparently a version of the First World War of your reality, the Mexican army agreed to enter supporting Germany to defeat the United States of America, many things were different in this reality for that to happen "Alberto replied.

"Why is this happening to me?" Emilia asked. "And don't call me with that man's name."

"Weren't you the one who harassed Emma by calling her Leo and you said that there was nothing wrong with it and that was just a name?" Alberto replied.

She was silent.

The life denied her the femininity?

She had another question.

"Who are you?" Emilia said.

He looked at her and replied:

"Just a madman who likes guns" answered Alberto.

"Aren't weapons illegal in Mexico?" asked Emilia.

"Article 10 of the Federal Constitution of the United Mexican States: 'Every man has the right to keep and bear arms for his security and legitimate defense', I am entitled to keep one of these" he said pointing to his rifle "Even so, I'm still in the military, so I don't give a damn about any state or federal law. "

"Out of joke, how do you know everything you know about me?" she asked.

"I don't know, I just know that my dreams are sometimes very successful, although I don't know why that happens to me"

"Don't you have anything to help me?"

"No, and honestly, because of your misandry you deserve a lesson to respect men, and because of your transphobia, I hope you accept your new biological reality ', without more to say, once the amnesia passes, we'll see you in the field of battle "said Alberto retiring.

She couldn't believe it.

What she didn't understand was, why did being a man feel so bad for her?

Well, this was it for this chapter, I hope you liked it, let me know your opinion in the comments.

1