An afternoon with guns
83 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Third chapter, what can I say? I just come inspired.
I hope you are enjoying the story, let me know your opinion in the comments.

Announcement
Warning: Firearms and their handling, do not use firearms irresponsibly.

She was desperate, every second in that body felt horrible. She hated the idea of spending just one more second in that body.

For the love of God! She was a woman, there was no way she was in the body of a disgusting man!

Many things gave her anxiety, she hated the way her new shoulders felt, she hated her new masculine figure, she hated the thing that was in her crotch as well.

The penises were already horrible for a lesbian feminist like her, imagine having one.

On the other hand she hated every time she spoke, the voice coming out of her mouth didn't feel like hers.

Every second here was torture, why the hell was this happening to her?

Seriously, she was willing to do anything to get back to being who she was before.

But nothing happened, she had not even received warnings or something like that when this happened.

It seemed that this was a kind of punishment, it couldn't be anything else, the life hated her.

Suddenly the young man in the morning found her and spoke to her:

"Hey bro, it's time to practice shooting, both the Lieutenant and Juan say that you are apt to practice, and that it can help you exercise your brain" said Rodrigo.

Firearms, something that despite the fanaticism of her homeland, she had never been interested in using one of those things.

Guns were dangerous, that was for sure

But she supposed that she would have no choice, the firearms were something like; if she was to be in a war, these would be her greatest allies for survival.

"It's okay, Ro-Rodrigo, right?" she asked.

Rodrigo stared at her in silence and decided to walk in the direction of the shooting range.

Naturally Emilia I think it would be a good idea to follow him.

She had never used a firearm, she wondered how those things worked.

Finally they both returned to the previous room, the shooting range.

Alberto was still there, but this time he had a different rifle.

He fired a shot, but instead of pressing the trigger again as he did with the mondragon rifle, he took a kind of lever from the bolt part of the weapon and proceeded to turn it, and then take it backwards, at that moment the The casing shot out of the gun, then he shifted the bolt to the starting position, released the kind of lever on the bolt, and directed his hand to the trigger.

At that moment the gun fired again, he again did the previous procedure, after doing it 5 he stopped firing.

He replaced the same metal with cartridges and pressed with his thumb into the interior of the rifle, then closed the bolt, but instead of firing again, he pressed a kind of switch on the back of the bolt, moving it to a position that interrupted the sights of the gun.

"So you're back" said Alberto

Emilia was nervous, she didn't feel like handling a weapon.

She hated the idea of ​​having to wear one.

At that moment a soldier approached Emilia and gave her a kind of long rifle.

Alberto gave more information to her:

"It's the Mauser m1910 in caliber 7 x 57mm Mauser, our standard military round," he said.

She looked at the gun for a second, it looked exactly like the gun Alberto was carrying.

"Yes, it is the same weapon that I am carrying at the moment" said Alberto.

At that moment he made a sign for her to come.

She approached Alberto, then he turned in the direction of a wooden chair with a kind of sack.

Before turning around he said to Emilia:

"Follow my instructions on handling weapons, do not do anything that I do not tell you to do, I will give you a clip of 5 cartridges 7 mm, if I see that this is a threat to us, we will neutralize you immediately, and we will what is necessary, so avoid having to draw my gun and shoot you "said Alberto.

Emilia looked at Alberto with fear, at that moment he turned towards Emilia, he was carrying one of the metal pieces with cartridges in his hand.

"Now hold this, don't go do anything with them until I tell you" he said.

At that moment he took the rifle from her and said: "Open the bolt of the weapon"

She didn't know much about weapons, but she guessed that he wanted her to do the procedure that he had done.

I open the latch on the Mauser and wait for Alberto's instructions.

He then scolded her: "Get that finger off the fucking trigger!"

She didn't know why keeping her finger off the trigger was a good idea, isn't that supposed to delay her firing time?

"If the gun goes off without you wanting to, then you won't mind the extra speed. In any case, the additional training should correct any major delay in firing time," Alberto said.

"It's still weird, the gun was not loaded, why so much caution?" she asked.

"But you didn't know, you just assumed, if we had given you a loaded gun you could have caused an accident" said Alberto.

Then Alberto continued speaking: "Which leads me to the following indication: stop pointing at things that you don't want to destroy"

"Why?" Emilia asked.

"If you combine both rules of handling firearms, you can avoid most accidents" said Alberto "Now pay close attention, you are going to place the clip in the receiver of the weapon, and you are going to press the upper ammunition down, this will load your weapon "

Emilia took the metal that she now knew as "clip", and did what Alberto asked her to do.

"It's actually pretty easy," she said.

"Without a doubt" replied Alberto "Now close the bolt, that will put a bullet in the chamber, at the same time as it will eject the clip"

At that moment she pushed the bolt forward, the ammo clip shooting out of the gun.

Alberto looked at her and said: "Well, since you and I have our weapons loaded, pay attention, this thing behind the bolt of the weapon is the safety, in this position to the left, the weapon does not have safety, in this position up , the weapon is locked, but the bolt can be moved, and in this position to the right the bolt is locked "

Emilia was trying to process all the information at that moment.

Alberto looked at her and said: "Well it's time to shoot, aim at the target and I'll see how you're doing. For no reason do you aim at something else!"

She took the weapon, it was a bit heavy, she pointed the rifle, but it was difficult to know how to aim, she was not used to using sights.

"You're doing it wrong, if you shoot in that position, the recoil will send you to the ground, put your feet right" said Alberto.

So she thought she found the correct alignment in the sights and fired.

At that moment the gun made a loud sound and gave her a kind of kick in the shoulder of her.

It turns out that what for her was the center of the target, for the weapon it was 3 lines above, and slightly inclined to the left.

"Very well put the gun down" said Alberto "I'm going to show you what you are going to do" he said approaching her

He took his rifle and showed him: "First you put yourself in this position" he said flexing his legs "Then the sights are aligned with the front sight in the center of the rear ones, and the correct height, your sight should be focused in the front sight "

At that moment he shot her, her shot just like hers was a loud bang, but unlike her, he controlled it quite well, added to that, he managed to hit the center of the target.

"You see?" Alberto asked.

At that moment she tried to get a perfect shot.

She reloaded the gun with the same procedure as Alberto.

Then she focused the sights as the Lieutenant told her and fired.

"Not bad, the second line of the target from the center" said Alberto "Practice a little with that, and then we will send you to exercise"

Emilia continued shooting, every second was more interesting.

It was a kind of way to release energy, in her case, a lot of negative energy.

She was stressed, overwhelmed and a strange feeling tormented her just from being in the body of a man.

So she got it, on her 4th shot she hit the center of the target.

There was only one bullet left, which she still managed to hit in the center.

At that moment Alberto spoke: "Congratulations, but not everything is summed up in aiming at a target, you need to know how to cover yourself, take emergency aim, etc." he said.

At that moment he drew a pistol that Emilia knew from WWII movies.

A rapid succession of shots almost all reached the center of the target, the pistol at each action revealed its majestic reloading system.

"I think I know that gun, is it the Nazis?" she asked.

"I don't know who those weyes are, but this is a Luger pistol, in caliber 7.65 mm, the standard pistol of the Mexican army"

At that moment Alberto spoke and said: "Well, I'm sending you to the gym, good luck there"

Then they said goodbye.

When she finished shooting, Emilia felt her anguish return, but she couldn't do more to calm herself.

She hoped the exercise would help her anyway.

And cut, this is all for this chapter, I hope you are liking it, if so, leave your comments and ... I do not know what they are, 'Likes', votes, I do not know.

No more to say, I say goodbye.

1