Ch 1: Memories and What’s missing
497 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

*Crash*

*Flames cackling*

"Ugh"

*Blaargh* Blood came out from his mouth

'...'

'Is this it... Is this the end?'

'...'

*Sirens*

*Car stops*

*Footsteps*

"Hey there's someone over here, he's in critical condition hurry!" I could hear voices but would become muffled from time to time.

'Hehhehe, I guess this is it for me'

'I guess I got the bad ending...'


Scene change


 

"D-Daemon?!"

"Surprised... Well don't worry, I'm more surprised than you are" I said with a chuckle.

"It's amazing how... My best friend, and my so-called loyal girlfriend, are together in bed"

"HAH! Daemon you really think you're tough huh, your girlfriend can't even stand to be with you HAHAHA- *Puh*"

"Rey, did you really think I'm the weakest among the 5 of us... Laughable, you didn't notice did you, the others always find some excuses when fighting me... Hah, you're really the dumbest among the 5 of us, no wonder you rely on us on your assignment"

*Puh* *Pound* *Smack*

"Good luck, I hope you don't regret what you did" I said while waving my hands and left.

After walking for a long time I sighed *Sigh* "What should I do next, I'm getting bored" I said as I took out my keys.

* Beep... Beep*


Scene change

"Hmm... Let's do this again!"

*Chanting*

"System Activate!"

*Woosh*

The light blinded everything, and when It finally died down... a woman could be seen, her figure is perfect with every curve in the right places and with her H cup bosom and plump bum... Her face, hair, and other physical characteristics could not be seen due to the fact that she's covered by light. 

"Woah... OH YEAH! I finally made it, now I can die in peace *sniff*" 

"Hello, Master" the woman said in a cold yet sexy voice.

"Umuh... very well, I'm sure you don't have a name yet so let's name you $#@%&#"


 


Scene change


 

*Slash*

"..."

"*Blaargh* Ugh... H-How can you d-do this to m-me?"

"Hahahaha, too bad looks like your crush is mine Hahhahahaha, bye bye I doubt you would survive the fall and even if you did... we're in the middle of the forest Hahhahahaha"

"Nothing personal Daemon, It's your fault for assuming that I like you... Hmph"

"Hahhahah goodbye" *Push*

||

*Fwoooooh*(1)

"B-Bastard... J-Just pray  that I-I don't s-survive"

*Black out*

*Rustle* *Thud* *Creak* *Crack* *Snap* *Woosh* *Crash*

"..."

"..."

*Chirping*

*Rustle* *Rustle*

*Swoosh* *thud*

*Sniff* *Sniff*

*Owwoooooo*

*Swoosh* *Swoosh* *Swoosh*

*thud* *thud* *thud*

Three females with pointy ears, same voluptuous body with only the bosom differing from one another, and holding bows with exquisite design.

"My Queen, we've found a body of a man of the human race... and he's in critical condition with broken bones and few deep wounds" the blue long hair and green eyes, female spoke as she analyzed the bloody body they found and petting the wolf.

"My Queen, we can leave him here... I'm sure he's like any other man out there" the other female with blonde short hair and blue eyes spoke, with disdain and a cold look in her eyes.

"Hey! at least be merciful about it, can't you see he probably got killed or so his enemy thought or maybe he got betrayed, I mean there is a lot of possible situation he got himself in... and he probably fell of from the sky seeing the blood trail can be seen above" the blue-haired woman said as she looks through everything and checking above.

"Hmph, who knows" the blond hair retorted.

"Now now, we can bring him back and let the others think what should we do~" The last woman was a white-haired lady, with a gentle yet domineering aura.

"But, my Queen are you sure?"

"Yes, my Queen this is a little bit risky even he's alone"

"Of course" the white-haired woman said.

The blue-haired woman and the blonde stared at each other for a moment before kneeling.

"Understood my Queen" they both said in unison.

"Very well, Let's go!"


|

|

|

|


'It's so dark'

'Where am I'

[In your possible domain, master] A woman clad in light with her slender figure and hair reaching her thighs spoke towards the man clad in shadow.

'Huh'

[I know you're confused master but I cannot delay this any longer, you died in your previous life so I will be reincarnating you... as for why you will have to figure that out on your own. Now once I start, my power will be depleted and I will be turned into my basic form so I won't be able to help you that much, everything else will be explained once you wake up... Good luck Master]

The woman said with an alluring and warm voice as she shone brighter till everything is covered in light.

'What the hell is happening?!'

The man fell unconscious while everything seemed to be swirling around him, this kept going until words came out of nowhere.

[System Integration Complete]


Scene change


 

Trees, birds chirping, houses and establishments looking simple yet uncommon, and women with pointy ears gathered in front of the 3 women who were in the forest a while ago. As soon as the woman with the white hair standing in between the other 2 women raised her hand, everyone became silent.

"So everyone, I gathered you here today because we found a man in the forest" she said and immediately everyone became tense as they heard the word 'man'.

"No need to be so tense, he's currently unconscious... and that's what we're going to talk about today."
"First, he is in critical condition, Second is whether to let him stay here and be able to visit from time to time, or after he recovers we make him leave and never come back... so what should we do?" said the white-haired woman followed by the blonde woman.

 

"..."

"Can he be trusted my Queen, although he's alone, he is not to be underestimated" someone spoke and broke the silence

"Indeed my Queen, although we hate men that doesn't extend to the fact that we kill when we see them"

"Indeed my Queen"

"Indeed my Queen"

Everyone agreed and took the matters seriously.

"So we will judge him, whether or not he is trustworthy to be able to live and go out of this city?" The white-haired woman with the title as the Queen asked.

"Yes my Queen" everyone answered in unison.

"Very well then, we will let him stay here for now and determine whether to make an exception, seeing all of you bore pity on him Fufufu~"

And with that the crowd dispersed as the Queen and the other 2 women went back inside the castle.

"Rea, I will leave him in your care" The Queen said in which the blue-haired woman nodded before dispersing from the other two.

"Cana, I leave the security to you" She said as she looked towards the blonde woman.

*Sigh* seeing the blonde was not in sight anymore she sighed.

"Poor kid, your heart got played and you almost got killed" she muttered before entering the luxurious room.

While inside the luxurious room where a man is unconscious, light suddenly and an orb of light went inside he's body. The light dispersed and a tinge of violet appeared on his hair, his pale skin returning to a healthy tan, and his pained expression became calm.  

 

10