Chapter 2: System and… FEMALE ELVEN KINGDOM!!!
397 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugh"

I grumbled as I slowly open my eyes, everything was blurry at first but after a while... Wow, that is all I can say about the luxurious things around me as well as things that I don't see much. Everything seemed to be a bit old school wild west or medieval or something, from the table, the chairs, the walls, the door, and the bed I'm currently on.

'Damn It's so soft and fluffy... Now anyways, wtf is this ' I said as I looked at the text in front of me.

 

[Welcome back Master]

[System is now active]

 

'...'

'Should I worry about this or where I am...'

 [You're currently in the world of Desrel, Master]

'Huh, you have a consciousness?'

[Yes Master but It's not fully developed yet]

'Oh, I see... so how does it develop?'

[When your experience rating reached S rank, and when It goes higher the better the boosts and rewards]

'How do I increase it?'

[Completing the main quest and leveling up, Master]

'Haah, so I got reincarnated huh?'

'Well anyway, what do I have to do?'

[What do you mean Master?]

'Umm, do I need to slay the demon lord or something like that?'

[No Master, I am here to help you, that means you can go do what you want... of course, there are things that the system won't allow, so you don't need to worry Master]

'Hmmm... Status'

[System: Status
Name: Daemon Ragen (???)
Age:15
Level: 1 (0% 0/1000)
Race: Human, (???)
Experience rating: (G rank)
Attributes:
STR: 20
DEX: 18
VIT: 18
INT: 27
WIS: 17
CHR: 25
LUCK: 7
SOUL: 5
Unused AP: 0
Unused SP: 0
Skills & Abilities:
Bloodline:
Rank: Low Mortal Rank
Physical:
Magical:

Currency:
Coins:
(Locked)AC
(Locked)GC
(Locked)BC
(Locked)LP                                           ]

 

"Hmmm... What are the other functions?"

[Status

 Skills & Abilities

 Bloodline

 Relationships

 Achievements

 Shop,

 Other functions are not yet unlocked]

'Wow, this is like an MMORPG... hoho, this is going to be fun!'

"Well I get the gist of it... but where the hell am I?"

"Do you know anything System?"

[Unfortunately none Master, my knowledge is currently limited]

"I see... no point idling here, let's try to find out where I am"

After tidying up the bed and my clothes, I left the room only to find myself in a hall that looked like the ones in the medieval age, sunlight shining bright, and birds chirping, as I looked out the window I saw a city below, not too big, not too small. I then started to explore the place, and after a while, I found the library... 'maybe a study? I doubt it' while I was thinking and picking up and reading books for hours, I didn't notice the 3 figures heading towards me.

||||Change POV||||

"So you're awake" the woman with white hair who seemed to be the leader spoke in a friendly manner, only to be ignored by the guys who seemed to be immersed in reading.

"Insolence! How dare you ignore the Queen!" the other 2 women in maid uniform shouted in unison, while the guy reading books didn't budge.

Both maids suddenly tilted their heads and looked at each other thinking 'Does he really not hear us?'.

||||Change POV||||

"Woah, so this is the Elven Kingdom huh... cool" I muttered as I read through the book about the history of the place I'm currently in, while I still haven't noticed the 3 women beside me.

"Woah, now this magic is great... and this... and-" This was the time I noticed the pair of eyes staring at me.

"..."

"H-Hello" I greeted awkwardly.

"You finally noticed our presence " the woman in front said to me with a smile.

"H-Hehe... I'm sorry if I didn't notice you earlier" I said while bowing.

"Don't mind it, do tell me how did you end up in such a state?"

"Such state?... Oh" I frowned as I remembered what happened to the former owner of this body, how he got betrayed by someone he like, and also a vague memory of a man and a woman.

"Well typical commoner fell in love with high-maintenance girl thingy"

"Oh, I see..."

'Why are these two glaring at me?!' I said as I saw the two maids staring at me with eyes like daggers.

*Growl* A sudden rumbling made me clutch my stomach.

"U-Umm, sorry about that"

"No worries, prepare the dishes" She then looked at the two maids behind her. 

"Yes, my Queen" the maids said in unison

'...?!'

'Queen?!' My mind went in chaos when I heard the maids call her queen.

'No wonder they were glaring at me, I've been speaking casually to a royalty!'

"U-Umm I'm sorry your majesty" I immediately apologize while kneeling.

"Fufufufu~ Your apology is accepted" The Queen.

"Thank you your majesty"

"Follow me, I would like to talk about how you end up here and a few other things, we'll discuss it over breakfast"

"Such generosity aren't needed on me your majesty"

"It's okay, your rather a special case so treat yourself as our guest"

"T-Thank you your majesty"

We walked through the until we reached a room with a long table and a few maids standing near it preparing dishes, after they're done they bowed and left. At this moment two beauties entered the room, one was a blonde while the other is a blue-haired woman.

"Oh... Rea, Cana, come have a seat and have breakfast with us"

"Thank you for your invitation, your majesty"

"So what is your name" The Queen asked.

"D-Daemon Ragen, your majesty"

"Don't be so nervous~, go on enjoy the food"

"Thank you, your majesty"

After breakfast we talked for a while about me and the events the caused such state to me. Things I wanted or going to do was also asked by the queen in which I answered truthfully saying I don't have one currently. After the conversation I was lead back to my room and told to wait for news, in which I was confused about but paid no attention.

In a luxurious room where 10 woman seated in a long table.

"So what does everyone think?" The queen asked.

"Your majesty, no one has objection but they're still worried since he is of the opposite sex" A woman with short auburn hair spoke.

"Indeed your majesty, we can't underestimate him but seeing the conversation and the crystal not reacting, I guess it would be okay to let him stay in the kingdom for while"

Meanwhile.

"Hmm, the said this book should explain where I am and other various things... Let's see"

I read through it for before stopping in a certain sentence that made me ruby eyes, thinking I'm mistaken about what I saw.

'Elestina, the female elven kingdom' 

'...'

"I'm dreaming probably" I muttered.

*Slap*

"... So I'm not dreaming, I REALLY AM IN A FEMALE ELVEN KINGDOM!"

 

 

 

 

Hello so yeah, me choosing words might be bad so I would appreciate it if you could point out my wrongs especially this titles about nobles and whatnot, english is not my main language so I apologize and I hope YENJOY

 

 

 

8