Chapter 3: Preparation
292 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

"Okay,  evil thoughts begone!"

"Well, I guess I should think about what to do now"

'I remember that there was a quest function... System are there any quests available?'

[Yes there is master]

'Please show it to me'

[Showing starters quests]
[Quest: K rank
  Recommended: Low Mortal Rank
  Description: Reach level 5.
  Rewards: Main Quests - 
                    Sub Quests
                    500 coins
                    K ranked 4 star Spear                          ]

 

[Quest: K rank
Recommended: Low Mortal Rank

Description: First kill 

Rewards: 1500 EXP

                   200 coins                                                    ]

[Quest: K rank
Recommended: Low Mortal Rank

Description: Reach level 10

Rewards: Hidden Quests Function

                  Heritage Quests

                  Achievement Shop & Coins

                 250 AC

                 1000 coins                                                      ]

'Is this all of it?'

[For now, this is all of it master]

'I see... level up, and slaying monsters'

"I guess It's just like a game... *Mmmhhh* I guess I'll have to wait, to the library it is" I said then making my way to the library.

|

|

|

"So I guess that concludes our discussion~... He will become an exception, Are there no objections?" The white-haired woman recognizably the queen asked.

"None, your majesty" The women seated around the table answered in unison.

And that's how Daemon became the only man allowed in an all-female kingdom and lived happily ever after... Well, he didn't know this because the man mentioned is currently in a library with books stacked near him like a king sitting in his castle.

"Wooaah, this going to be fun, except for the fact that the chance of me dying increased... So I need to get stronger fast"

"Let see... feel your mana point and the possible elements around it, feel your-" After a while, I heard a low rumble, I kept going until the rumble became louder and when I open my eyes I saw yellow streaks of lightning.

"Woah... Okay, let's try something" I then towards a space which supposedly the backyard and stopped near a tree.

*Wooh Wooh wooh wooh Wooh wooh wooh*

"Lightning Release: Lariat!"

*Rumble* *Smash* *Crash*  The tree broke in half and fell.

"O-Oh, oh no I didn't expect for it to break damn I'm screwed" I said while I didn't notice the figures watching from a window.

|

|

|

A while back.

"Very well, then the discussion is over, Rea you'll be his guide, the rest of you can return to your places"

"Understood, your majesty" Rea answered.

"Cana, don't let your guards down, there's still a possibility of something happening, It's better to be safe"

"Understood, your majesty" Cana bowed.

"Very well, have a good day to you all"

"Thank you, your ma-" They were caught abrupt by the sudden rumble and reflexively looked out the window, and they saw a man making weird hand signs, and poses, and in an instant went forward and smash the tree breaking it in half.

Silence covered the room, then suddenly someone asked.

"What was that?"

"Didn't he just recovered?"

"Yeah, and his strength was supposed to be in wind"

"Wind?! If he can use lightning to that extent, then his wind must be strong enough to slice down trees with ease"

"Calm down everyone" The surprised women were immediately silent when the queen spoke.

"This is surprising indeed~, Well he's going to stay here anyway so we will have the time to know how he did that" As she said this the rest of the women started preparing to leave

"Take care everyone~"

"Thank you, your majesty" they replied while bowing in unison.

|

|

'System are there any manuals or books for fighting?'

[It can be found in the shop master]

'I see... shop'

[General Shop -

 WEAPONS GC  ARMORS GC  ACCESSORIES GC  RUNES GC  MISCELLANEOUS GC
Copper Shortsword  200  Leather Armor 400 Basic Backpack 500     Arrows (x32)  75
Copper Sword 250  Leather Vambraces 250 Tool Belt 350     HP pot (XS)  150
Knife 200             Mana pot (XS) 150
Copper Longsword 300 Leather Boots 250 Face Mask 200     Antidote (1st tier) 300
Copper Greatsword 300 Copper Faulds 250 Quiver 200        
Copper Bow 250

Leather Gloves

200            
Copper Longbow 300 Leather cloak 250            
Beginner's Wand 200 Basic Robe 300            
Beginner's Staff 250                
Copper Shield 250                
Copper Daggers 200                

Shop lvl 1  (0%) - Every 5 levels shop lvl increases from 90%-100% and every shop lvl changes the items in the shop.             ]

*Sigh*"I guess If I get the go signal I'll start by hunting in the forest..." *Yawn* 

|

|

|

|

The next day...

"BOOBIES!"

"..."

"That was a nice dream... heh" I muttered before standing up and tidying up the bed, then walking out and going straight to the library.

"Pervert" A feminine voice send in a condescending tone.

"Ehh?..." 

*Cough* *Cough*

"No miss, you are the pervert here, walking in a man's room without knocking. Huhu... thank you random woman in my dream without you I probably would have lost my chastity, I can't believe I almost got raped *sigh*" I said while acting out every word in an exaggerated manner.

"Urk..."

"W-What do miss pervert want with me " I said continuing the act.

"D-Damn you..." She said while slowly reaching the hilt of her sword.

"Cana, that's enough" A blue-haired woman called to the blonde lady named Cana.

"Tsk"

"Well, that's a first... Anyway, my name is Rea, the chief of the Magic and Research Department and this is Cana, Head of the Royal Army. Her Majesty wants to discuss matters with you please follow us" Rea said.

"Ummm... kay" 

And with that, I left my room with my virginity intact. We continued to walk till we reach a double door with 2 elves guarding it, as we enter the room, I was surprised to see that it's not glimmering with gold and whatnot and although It looked luxurious, It still kept Its simplicity. 

"Ara~ you're awake" The white-haired lady sitting on a chair called out.

'Wow, I might develop an elven fetish...'

"Y-Your Majesty"

"Awww~ no need the formalities"

"Ehh?"

"Well, we're planning to make you the first male gender in this kingdom to become a citizen in some sort or you can treat it as a pass for entering and exiting the kingdom at your will. But of course, this is pretty risky considering the fact that you might do unsavory things so you will have to stay here for a month or two so we can assess and finalize everything, is that okay with you?"

"U-Unsavory things yeah, I hate doing that unless the other person gets in my bad side or something... But I have no problem staying for a few months your majesty"

"That's great~ If you need anything just ask Rea, and I hope you enjoy your stay... Rea I need to go, take care~" she said then turning to Rea before waving goodbye. 

"So is there anything I can help you with?" Rea asked

"Well aside from clothes for males, emphasize on males... Can I go hunting??"

"You can, but if it's okay we would like you to bring at least one person to observe on you, you know for safety reason"

"Ohh, well that's not a problem"

"Very well, you can go to the Hunters Department, you can find them on the first floor"

"Is this a good time to ask the name of your queen?"

"Hmmm?, so you don't know?"

"Yeah, name of the country and a female elven country, that's all I know"

"Well the name of our queen is, Amanda Syviis"

"Ohhh, well, gotta go, It's been a while since I moved my body, I feel very sluggish"

"Well that's normal since you've slept for 1 week"

"Ehhh?"

"And I'll be the one observing you today" And with that Rea started walking out the room.

"O-One week... huh" 'Well no point complaining now'

 

 

5