Chapter 4 First Hunt and Spoils
261 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Woah"

After the discussion with the queen, I was immediately escorted to the Hunters Department, there, I saw my previous equipment which was surprisingly in a better condition considering I started with free fall with no parachute or whatsoever ' Is there even a parachute here?... Nah, magic might be the alternative' and women, women, and wo- ... Forget about that. After gearing up Rea and I walked through the city and toured before reaching the kingdom's gate, where a group of beauties are armed and immediately greeted Rea as soon as they saw her.

After walking for a long time we arrived at the rendezvous point where other female elves are stationed for security purposes. After a small introduction, we were split into teams of 5 and the four people with me are, Rea,  Eilana, Iorwen, Laeanna.

Rea, wearing a light blue robe, slender build, light armor that traces her figure and her E cup bosom, light-colored skin, and holding a staff with a Dark blue crystal embedded on the top part.

Eilana, with a well-balanced proportion and exuding a rather cheerful aura, her lightly tanned skin, wearing a white long sleeve polo with a green vest on top, green shorts, brown leather high boots, light armor with a quiver on her waist, and covering herself with a short green cloak, and holding a long bow.

Iorwen, with a curvaceous body, plumb bottom, and D cup bosom, pale skin, medium armor, that covers her upper part, waist, and her slender arms, holding a thin but long two-handed sword, and her hair tied into a ponytail.

Laeanna, a tall beauty with a slender build, pale skin, gentle and stern demeanor, and her assets being not too big nor small, wearing a light armor that covers her build quite well, and holding a double-ended medium size blade, with her hair loose down.

And with that, we started to walk away from the camp. After walking for a few minutes, howls suddenly erupted which alerted the team and prepared their weapon.

"Okay, looks like forest wolves, they usually come in packs of 4 " Laeanna said.

A few seconds later, 4 wolves suddenly jumped out of nowhere, and immediately the ladies prepared themselves for the battle.

*Woosh**Woosh**Woosh**Woosh*

"Haaaaah!" *Ching*

"Fire Whip!"

"Hyaaah!" *Ching*

*Swish*

Swords intercepted the first two while flames whipped the other and an arrow to the head for the last one. Iorwen and Laeanna were finishing the last two wolves when another pack of 4 wolves sprang out of the bushes, this time one of the wolves have a horn on its forehead. The other three wolves went for the ladies while the horned wolf went straight to me, I subconsciously pulled out my sword and blocked the incoming attack.

*Ching*

I managed to block the attack and the wolf immediately put some distance between us before staring at me baring its fangs.

*Grrr*

"Hey calm down my guy"

*Growl!*

It pounced on to me again, but I managed to block some of its attacks which surprised me quite a bit considering I already have a few wounds.

*Growl*

*Ching*

*Slash*

As we continue to fight, I manage to land a hit on its left side in which managed to slow it down. Seeing the wolf staggered a bit, my body moved closer as fast as possible before swinging my sword and this time slashed the right side of its face.

*Slash*

*Howl*

Not letting any chances escape, I followed the wolf and immediately stabbed my sword deep in its body.

*Whimpering* *Whimpering*

After a few seconds, It stopped moving marking its death.

"*Sigh... Not bad me" I mumbled before turning around and seeing the other wolves dead, but the gazes on me made me nervous.

"D-Did I do something wrong?"

"Ahh, well you just took down an Evolved type, which is surprising since you've been unconscious for a week" Rea said.

"Ehh? is that so..."

"Wow, that was cool" Eilana muttered.

Averting my gaze, I switched my attention to the screens in front of me.

[Quest: K rank (COMPLETE)
Recommended: Low Mortal Rank

Description: First kill 

Rewards: 1500 EXP

                   200 coins     ]

[Basic swordsmanship acquired]

[Level up!]

'Status'

[System: Status
Name: Daemon Ragen (???)
Age:15
Level: 2 (32.5% 650/2000)
Race: Human, (???)
Experience rating: (G rank)
Attributes:
STR: 20
DEX: 18
VIT: 18
INT: 27
WIS: 17
CHR: 25
LUCK: 7
SOUL: 5
Unused AP: 3
Unused SP: 1
Skills & Abilities: (Basic swordsmanship acquired - 10%)
Bloodline:
Rank: Low Mortal Rank
Physical: I+
Magical: I-

Currency:
Coins: 250
(Locked)AC
(Locked)GC
(Locked)BC
(Locked)LP                                           ]

'Hmmmm... I'll save the points till we're finished'

"Daemon, let's keep going" Rea called.

We kept going till it was sundown, during which I got to know the rest of the team. Iorwen and Laeanna are siblings in which Iorwen is the older one, both of them came from commoners family, Eliana being an only daughter and coming from the Firana Noble Family, known for the mages they produce, While Rea came from Lotia Noble Family, the most loyal family serving the Syviis Royal Family. During the hunt, I managed to gather 5 levels and 740 coins, completing my second quest which unlocked the main and sub-quests and gaining another 500 coins, a K ranked 4 star Spear, a new skill, and a rank up.

 

[Quest: K rank (COMPLETE)
Recommended: Low Mortal Rank
Description: Reach level 5.
Rewards: Main Quests -
                 Sub Quests
                 500 coins
                 K ranked 4 star Spear                     ]

 

[Lightning enchanted Spear (K 4 star)

STR + 5
DEX + 3
Lightning affinity + 10%

1st effect: When using lightning spells, 3% chance to summon thunder from the sky ] 

[System: Status
Name: Daemon Ragen (???)
Age:15
Level: 7 (6.2 1550/25000)
Race: Human, (???)
Experience rating: (G+ rank)
Attributes:
STR: 20
DEX: 18
VIT: 18
INT: 27
WIS: 17
CHR: 25
LUCK: 7
SOUL: 5
Unused AP: 18
Unused SP: 6
Skills & Abilities: (Passive - Basic swordsmanship acquired - 45%) (Active - Lightning Manifestation - lvl 1)
Bloodline:
Rank: Low Mortal Rank 2nd piece
Physical: G-
Magical: H

Currency:
Coins: 1490
(Locked)AC
(Locked)GC
(Locked)BC
(Locked)LP                                           ]

I equipped the spear after making some excuses on how I found it and distributed my AP.

 

[System: Status
Name: Daemon Ragen (???)
Age:15
Level: 7 (6.2 1550/25000)
Race: Human, (???)
Experience rating: (G+ rank)
Attributes:
STR: 20 + 6 = 26
DEX: 18 + 5 = 23
VIT: 18 + 4 = 22
INT: 27
WIS: 17 + 3 = 20
CHR: 25
LUCK: 7
SOUL: 5
Unused AP: 0
Unused SP: 0
Skills & Abilities: (Passive - Basic swordsmanship acquired - 45%) (Active - Lightning Manifestation - lvl 6)
Bloodline:
Rank: Low Mortal Rank 2nd piece
Physical: G-
Magical: H

Currency:
Coins: 1490
(Locked)AC
(Locked)GC
(Locked)BC
(Locked)LP                                           ]

 

"Well, see you tomorrow Daemon" Eilana said while waving her hands.

"Bye" I waved back, before turning my attention to Rea.

"Well that was fun"

"Indeed" Rea said.

"You also found a spear, and It's crafted really well"

"Yeah I guess I got lucky"

"Looks like we're here"

"Thank you for walking me Daemon" Rea said.

"Its not a problem" I replied with a smile before turning my hills and waving goodbye.

"See you tomorrow"

"Bye" she said while waving back.

||

||

Back in my room.

'System, pull up all available quests'

Main-

              [Quest: I rank

              Recommended: Low Mortal Rank 3rd piece

              Description: Reach - EXP rating - E

                                                    Physical - F

                                                    Magical - F

              Reward: 50000 EXP

                              5000 coins

                              Bloodline System

                              Bloodline Quest            ]

Sub-

              [Quest: J rank

              Recommended: Low Mortal Rank 2nd piece 

              Description: Killed 1/50

              Reward: 15000 EXP

                              1500 coins           ]

                            

Initiation-

[Quest: K rank
Recommended: Low Mortal Rank

Description: Reach level 10

Rewards: Hidden Quests Function

                  Heritage Quests

                  Achievement Shop & Coins

                  250 AC

                  1000 coins                                ]

"Hmm, I guess this kind of life isn't so bad " I muttered.

*Yawn*

"Time to sleep"

||

||

 

 

 

 

5