Chapter 6: Kingdom of Algrem
191 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello guys sorry it took long but here it is I hope ye enjoy

Oh yeah, the status may be different because I just checked everything and some things are missing like a skill and the +10% lightning affinity of the spear I forgot to add , I'm really sorry for the mistakes 😫🙏

And If you guys have any suggestions and recommendations for bloodlines, I would love to hear It. I am currently in the midst of making a bloodline list but there's only so much I could think of, so I was thinking if I should base some from animes or not.

If you guys want me to base some of the bloodlines from anime do let me know, because I'm really tired of overused bloodlines like the incubus, but yeah that's all, hope you guys have great day -_-

*Chirp*

*Screech*

*Croak*

"The moon is nice today isn't it?" A voice came from behind and when I turned my head I saw Rea.

"Yeah It is"

After the battle with the blood orcs, we continued our journey towards the kingdom of Algrem. It's been 6 days since we left Elestina, aside from the battle with the orcs, we never met any problems along the way which made the trip easier. We would be arriving tomorrow morning then rest for a while before delivering the item.

"Oh yeah Daemon, I never asked, what are you going to do in a month after our observation on you?"

"Hmmm... I don't know yet, I mean I could visit those bastards, or the most rational thing to do now is search for my mother but that would be impossible since I don't have any leads"

"... I see, well you can always visit Elestina so don't worry"

"Yeah I know, thank you by the way for taking care of me"

"Oh, don't worry about that"

"..."

"I know this is bad timing but... how do you guys reproduce? I mean clearly, you're disgusted by most men"

"Hmmm?... Hahhahahahah~"

"Hey! what are you laughing for?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect that question hahahah~"

"Well sorry for being so curious..."

"Haah... well It doesn't involve men but yeah It's our nation's secret, I think It's almost the same with Algrem, the only difference is they still have the male gender in their country"

"Ohh... I see"

"Well you should get some sleep, I'll be resting now"

"Yeah Goodnight"

*Chirp*

*Crrrrru*

"*Sigh*... I've never had this much freedom that I don't know what to do, I wonder how those guys are doing... *Sigh* I'll just sleep it off"

|

|

|

*Chirp* *Chirp* *Chirp*

*Yawn*

*Grunts*

"..."

*Yawn"

After I woke up and did my Routine, we continued the journey to the Kingdom of Algrem. As usual, there were no monsters like the orcs we fought, only weak monsters so the rest of the journey became quite boring. 5 hours later and we arrived in the Kingdom of Algrem, It really is a beautiful sight to behold, Lakes, well-built houses, and cherry blossom trees.

"Welcome to the Diamond Hotel! How may I help you?"

As soon as we entered an establishment, the receptionist greeted us and offered her help. I look around can see a few gazes on us, some from merchants, some from nobles, and some from perverts and shady people.

'Would you look at that looks like I'll be able to test my strength against them... Heh'

"Hey Daemon, what are you spacing out for"

"Oh sorry, I just noticed some bad news"

"Hmm?" Rea sounded confused before looking around and finally giving a smile.

"I see... well don't mind them for now"

"Ooooh, for now, huh?"

"Hey stop messing around, here is the key to your room" She said before handing me a key.

"Hahahahah sorry and off I go"

I then went to my room, and inside is a not so luxurious but beautiful interior of the room. Aside from the furniture inside, the most attractive about this hotel is the view of the kingdom. 

*Door opens* 

*WoooOooooh* When I opened the door to the balcony I was greeted by the fresh air.

"That was nice"

*Sigh*"I'm bored"

'System show me the Quests'

[Quest:
Main-

                 [Quest: I rank

                   Recommended: Low Mortal Rank 3rd piece

                   Description: Reach - EXP rating - E

                   Physical - F

                  Magical - F

                  Reward: 50000 EXP

                                  5000 coins

                                  Bloodline System

                                  Bloodline Quest ]

 

[Heritage Quest - 

             

[Asterope's Heritage selected.

Quest Completed: 1/5 ]

Quest 2 - reach 50% affinity for lightning            ]

 

"Still got a long way to go huh"

"Welp, no point lazying around"

I then left the round and made my way down to the lobby.

'They're still here?! Damn!'

"Looks like I'm the first one here" 

"I'll just wait here for them"

A few minutes later, the elves I traveled with started to show up one by one, Rea included.

"You're here early" Rea said as she sat next to me.

"Not really I just arrived"

"Yeah yeah, you're not good at lying"

"Really? Damn I thought I was a professional"

"? And why would you want to become a professional liar?"

"No reasons just bored"

*Chuckle*

"Hey what are you laughing for, you're hurting my confidence"

"Hahhahaha~ sorry I couldn't hold back"

"..."

"Anyway maybe we should get you styled up"

"?"

"Your hair is messy, and your clothes, we're meeting with a queen so the least you can do is dress up properly"

"What can I do" I shrugged.

"I grew up in a poor town, never really had this kind of luxury"

"Well, let's go! I can help you with that come on" she then said something to one of the elves before pulling me out of the hotel.

We kept walking till we reached an establishment with a big sign "Blossom Barber Shop".

"Welcome!" A middle-aged woman of the beast race greeted us as soon as we entered the building.

"Hello, I need help for this guy right here" Rea said pointing at me.

"Hmmm... indeed his hair is messy. Don't worry I can fix that"

I then sat in the chair and closed my eyes, the sound of scissors continued for a while and a few minutes later, it's finally finished.

"What do you think?" Rea asked.

"A bit refreshed" I replied

'Huh? that's all?... this guy doesn't even appreciate his own appearance!'

"Eh? that's all?"

"Is there something else?" I asked.

"Nevermind *Sigh*"

"Thank you, Miss, and how much would that be?" Rea asked.

"..."

"Uhm, Miss?" She asked again and the woman finally looked at her.

"Oh, sorry about that, that would be 70 copper"

'Oh yeah, a family of 3 can survive with 1 silver for a week or two, and currencies values are as follows, copper, silver, gold, platinum, titanium, chlorophyte, I guess the economy here isn't too bad since a haircut is almost as much as a family of 3 needed' while I was immersed in my thoughts, Rea just paid the cost for the haircut.

"Miss, are you by any chance his girlfriend?" the woman asked

"Hmmm? No, not really" Rea answered.

'Now that I think about it, it does look like we're a couple... Although I prefer siblings since he's like a little brother to me even though I've only known him for a week and 3 days, I'm already fond of him *Sigh* ...' Inside Rea's mind.

"Oh I see, sorry if that was a bit personal"

"Don't worry about it"

"Well, thank you for your help" Rea said while waving goodbye.

"Daemon let's go"

"..."

"Hey!"

"?!"

"Oh sorry"

"You're spacing out again, let's go"

After that, she kept pulling me here and there trying and buying clothes and whatnot. Two hours later and It's finally done.

'I guess It's not that bad huh'

"What do you think?" She asked looking so proudly.

"I guess It's okay to dress up once in a while" I replied.

"Of course! You have the looks and the build, the only problem is you not caring one bit about your appearance"

"Yeah yeah, you sound like an older sister giving advice"

"Well maybe I am"

"*Sigh* I would rather show myself as a rock than a precious gem, at the very least they can assess my worth once they see inside me"

"Wow, that's good thinking, still don't underestimate yourself too much"

"Yeah I know"

"Then let's get going, It's almost time"

"Yeah I guess so"

After that, we went back to the hotel and saw everyone already gathered, we then enter the carriages and set off to the castle of the Queen of Algrem. After a while we arrived in front of a luxurious door and was greeted by maids and a auburn-haired woman.

"Welcome to the kingdom of Algrem, Miss Lotia" The woman greeted

"Thank you for the warm welcome" Rea replied.

"My name is Creselda, and I will be the one escorting you to the queen... sorry if I'm rude but..."

"Hmmm?, don't worry I'll be the one explaining that later, and my queen can vouch for safety purposes"

"Oh, I see, please follow me then" She then escorted us through the castle and soon reach a big fancy hall.

 

"Welcome to Algrem, Lotia"

"We thank you for the warm greeting your Majesty" As she said that, she bowed including all the elves and me.

'So this the Queen of Algrem... Tania Kay Algrem'

||||||||||||||||||||

|||||||||||||||||

|||||||||||||

|||||||||

||||||

|||

/

 

 

4