chapter 4
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was finally here. The Yoshii academy. After the entrance ceremony, I was heading to the dormitory. Classes will be beginning tomorrow and for now, we were encouraged to explore the campus on our own.

Of course, people with connections were having their seniors guild them and I won’t lie, I am kind of jealous of those with hot babes showing them around.

‘ Go and make yourself a harem to repopulate our clan’ 

"Dam it, grandmas words are stuck in my mind."

As I was rumbling, I didn’t notice the girls around me were getting a bad impression of me.

I pulled myself together before I embarrassed myself even more.

“Oi… Suki… What the hell are you doing here!?”

I heard someone shout. A short distance away, a girl was being pinned by some boys.

She was wearing a white lab coat over her uniform. She had short blond hair and blue eyes. A typical look for sea kink users.

“I have already received permission from the clan head to attend…”

“Don’t give me that bullshit. I don’t care what that old goat had to say. Having a Haffu here is a stain on our Hisashi clan.”

Hisashi clan? If I remember correctly the Hisashi clan is a small clan with less than a hundred members and has no noteworthy history. Why is this idiot acting all high and mighty?

“Oi… Are you listening to me?” the boy shouted before grabbing her arm.

“Let go. You are hurting me.”

“I am personally going to throw you out of this academy.”

“Let go of me. I am warning you.”

“You dare speak that way to me? You’re just a Haffu from a branch family. I will teach you to...”

“OI…” I yelled

“Who the hell are you? Mind your own business.”

“No can do.”

“Huh?”

“My grandmother would discipline me if I left a girl in distress.”

“I am not in distress.” She uttered at my remark, totally catching me off guard.

“Umm… aren’t you?”

“I am not.”

“Really?”

“This idiot doesn’t have the skill to be a threaten to me.”

“What did you say Haffu?” he uttered before activating his kink, but… It was fast. I could hardly see it, but the boy had been blown to the other side of the corridor by a jet of water.

“Why don’t you cool off.” She coldly uttered at the boy.

“Why you little… Get her!” he yelled.

The two other boys activated their kinks and fired water balls at her, but she easily dogged them by moving her body slightly.

It was amazing. She was moving just like my grandma does.

***

As I dogged the two boys' ridiculous excuse for an attack, I found myself thinking why it had come to this.

The idiot in front of me is the heir of the Hisashi clan. He is rash, ill-mannered, and above all, unskilled.

These are the words of the current head, not me but I see his point.

“You little bitch. Take this.” He yelled before firing a giant water ball in my direction.

I stretched out my hand and caught it. The dumb look on their faces could tell any decent fighter the level of their strength.

I split the water ball into three smaller ones and threw them at the boys. None missed their targets.

“You little Haffu bitch…” he uttered my holding his stomach

“Heh… You got up after that attack. I guess you are not 100 pwercent pathetic after all.” I said.

“Why you.” He said before charging straight at me.

I didn’t have time for this so I decided to end this fight with a roundhouse kick. Which I regretted very much. I didn’t miss or anything and he was indeed knocked out, but…

“Wow… that was amazing.” The fourth boy uttered. Had been watching my little fight from start to finish and was now praising me.

“Your movement was amazing and your control over your sea kink is top-notch. Where did you learn to move like that?”

“You have never heard of the Okimi fighting style, despite being a Haffu?”

“Eh… did you just say Okimi. As in grandma Okimi? Wait, how do you know I am a Haffu? With these long  white  sleeve uniform shirts, it shouldn’t be possible to tell.”

“Your posture told me all I needed to know about you. At first, I thought you too knew the Okimi style but looks like I was mistaken. In any case, there is a more pressing matter we need to address.”

“You mean the guys on the floor. I am sure if we explain the situation to a teacher they will understand. I am a witness after all. You were defending yourself.”

“That is not what I am talking about... Did you see them?”

“What?”

“my… pa...pa..pa…. panties… did you see them?”

“You mean the blues ones with the white bear. Yeah, I saw them. I must say, they match your eyes.”

Not only did he see them. He confessed without a shred of embarrassment, while I was stumbling like a fool over here.

“I will kill you!”

0