Punishment game!
631 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Ichinose-kun ... I-I like y..yo..you.Please go out with me

(As expected)

-Ok.

(You must be wondering that  I must be  popular to get a confession from a girl but let me tell you ,  this is a game which made her confess to  a loner mob character like me .)

(Rewind)

1 day ago:

(I am Asahara Ichinose. 17 years old, 2nd year student from Reach highschool, sounds foreign right? ,but it's not. Anyway about me..I think I am any guy you can find in every class.Nothing special about me just regular one,without any particular interest or hobby.I  like to play baseball sometime  tho. And I am a loner who has only 2 friends from a long time. My appearance is nothing special.i am 5'10  almost well built not too thin not too broad . My academic condition are also average but sometime when I focus I get place in top 10 also. Yeah I know it's sound like bragging. Now let's continue the day when my whole highschool life changed again .)

Monday 5 a.m:

I woke up on my usual time without getting help of my alarm .Put on my trouser and shoes and went for a jog. It's my habit from a long time.

I jogged for 1 hour and returned home . Since I live with my little sister alone ,I have to prepare my own breakfast. You must be wondering about my parents. They are alive ,on good term ,relatively rich as they both work and love to travel that is why they come home occasionally . They provide us with everything but still I work at a cafe just to pass time. Anyway we both sibling are on good terms and also with our parents.

7 a.m

-mm...morning oniii..(yawn)

-Atleast add -chan completely . And wash your face before eating . 

- how noisy...

(Kanae ichinose.16 years old my lil sister goes to same school.She has also black hair and black eyes like our mother.Her appearance is quite dignified at school and she is pretty much popular well compared to her loner brother she indeed on another level)

-Kanae I am leaving first. Eat your breakfast and don't be late.okay?

-kk

- Atleast answer me in a complete sentence.

- you heard me.?

-hey .

-tell me.

(I am just pissing her off hehe)

-ok brother I sincerely apologize to be sleepyhead and for drooling in my sleep I won't be late for school okay , now get out of here if you don't want a bruised face.

(Scary it's better I run)

- ok my cute imotou.

-hmph!

(I saw her smile before closing the gate .ah I forgot to tell you she is a bit tsunedere. I quite enjoy than tsun side and I am not sis con)

7.30 am,in class:

(As usual no one here it's better I start reading something before someone come and starts a conversation )

Suddenly a girl entered the class after 10 minute of Ichinose arrival. She was Sakura Masahare . Her hair was tied in a ponytail . She was about 5'4 in height ,perfect figure ,thin waist ample size breast ,black hair just like her eyes. She indeed a beauty which can't be ignored same applies for Ichinose.She is liked by all teachers as her acadmic records are also good . She has many friends unlike Ichinose ,which include both genders . She sat on the corner seat of first row .Ichinose now can only see her back from last row now.

( Ah..why se arrived early ..must be early morning date with someone)

Ichinose was well aware of her normal arriving time . He followed her with his eyes many time but never approached her as he knew that she might think him as a creep loner also.

He was well aware of her popularity and how much confession she gets .

Soon class started .His two friends are in different class and since they are a couple they just meet Ichinose not too much. Sometime at lunch sometime not.

As classes went by like that and he continued his daily routine of gazing out of the window at trees sky birds and sometime at baseball pitch which is not too far from his view.

(I think I should start playing aga..nah it's quite tiring)

(Final bell rang)

-Sensei: ok class we will meet tomorrow and prepare for you mid term exam of next month. Especially our  gazer-sama.

She particularly stared at him as well as many others while giggling.

(Wow I am quite noticed)

3 .30 pm:

As he approached his locker he remembered he has to collect some study material from staff room.

(Ahhhh.. It's such a fuss)

As he was crossing his classroom he heard some people talking so he unintentionally heard the  conversation.

- Sakura- What is the punishment.

(Is she getting bullied or harrased )

- simple ,propose a boy of our class and dump him after one week.

-Sakura- ehhh..isn't it going overboard .It's too bad to play with someone's emotions .

- it's a punishment;)

-yeah you have to do.

- yeah it's a rule you can't break

- Sakura - ok fine but it's still bad .

(I think someone going to be tricked better run before they see me peeking).

Current day:

He did all his daily chores in the morning.wore his dress and as usual pissed off his sister before departing.

(I think I should pay attention to  classes today before sensei drag me for councelling)

As he arrived at his usual time and student started to fill the class.But she hasn't arrived yet.

(Was she accidentally woke up early yesterday or she was planning her target )

As he was day dreaming suddenly Sakura arrived put her bag on desk and started walking toward our loner.

( Why I am sensing danger)

She stood in front of his desk nervously.Everyone gaze shifted to them as idol of the class usually catched attention.

-Sakura- Ichinose -kun..

-hmmm..

He turned his gaze like he didn't noticed her earlier but only god and he knows he was noticing her every single movement .

( I think I understand by her fidgets what is going to happen)

Sakura-I..I ll li...like yo..you.Please go out with me.

She bowed as she almost yelled her words nervously.But he remained calm atleast on surface before responding.

(As expected)

- Ok

Sakura- you..sure about this.(please reject me)

- Yeah.how can I reject such a cute confession. Please take care of me from now!

she choked at his word. but soon she replied regretfully .

-Likewise.

And as that a new love story started on a game which will bloom into a unbreakable relation-)


Author:- rest chapter will not be so long .this included introduction to some of main character and some introduction is still left .But rest chapter will shorter ..and full of fluff don't worry;)

9