I promise!
298 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kanae has several acquaintance s with  many student from all 3 years so she naturally got the game confession news next day ,so she decided to confront this time.She didn't said anything to Kaouri a year ago because her parents totally told Kanae to don't interfere with both Yuuta and Kaouri(Yuuta was already very injured so if Kanae does something more then Yuuta parents might complain to police)  so she kept her mouth shut regretfully.But this time she can't forgive someone who humiliated her beloved onii chan.

Due to Kanae sudden threat Sakura got scared but she mustered courage and yelled in somewhat foreceful  manner   (she can't even yell properly)

-Sakura- I won't stay away from him you .. you .uh..stuped gral 

Sakura accidentally bit her tongue while trying to yell .

Ichinose was enjoying the show while still eating his bamboo stick rice and both Kanae and Sakura were having stare competition.

Sparks can be seen between their eyes. Then Kanae said:

-Onii chan how can you still eat with this wretch after what she did with you .

Sakura didn't knew that she was Ichinose sister . When she heard 'oni chaan' suddenly Sakura put her lunch box on one side , tidied her skirt , stood up and bowed in very elegant manner and said:

- I am sorry sister-chan .. whatever I have done to your brother is I know unforgivable but  I want to continue our friendship and I promise I will not betray him again! Never.

By this sudden declaration Kanae got somewhat stiffened but still she replied:

- You already knew what happened with him a year ago but again played that game on him. Shame on you! And onii chan I will prepare a lunch box for you from tomorrow you don't have to eat with her.

After that Kanae left the rooftop.While Sakura was still in bowing position. Ichinose felt bad for Sakura fail apology so he said:

- it's okay Sakura sit down. She is not a bad girl but she looses her temper whenever it's about me ...

Sakura sat down and said without looking at Ichinose;

-Sakura- what she said is totally true . You forgive me easily that doesn't mean I did something simple mistake . But I want your sister to forgive so I have decided...

-Ichinose- what?

-Sakura- ehh..ehhh..uh...I will not tell you but I have decided.

(She isn't sure in herself)

-Ichinose- anyway let's finish our lunch and head back for now.

Last period:

-sensei- ok class that's all for today.Mid term exam will start in 3 week so prepare well!

Like before they decided to return home together . Satou wanted to say something but when he remembered about about lunch break he simple didn't.He knew if he press this matter more Sakura will never talk to him so he just waited calmly;

-Satou- you just wait you bastard  .Sakura is mine no one can take her away from me .I will take back what's mine .

While returning;

-Sakura- hey Ichinose help me .How can I convince sister- chan??

-Ichinose- dont worry she will understand sooner or later that you are not like Kaouri.

-Sakura- but still..

-Ichinose- Okay let her cool her head for some day then we will talk again.

-Sakura- kay.

Sakura was conflicted so Ichinose said.

-dont stress I know you care about me just like Kanae also do .That's why she can't always be angry with you so cheer up.

Finally she looked toward Ichinose and smiled as she always do:

(Stop this sudden attack I may faint you sugar ball)

They seperated at the diversion and went home.

At Asahara resident;

-Kanae- onii chaan' I told you to choose your partner carefully. I knew these popular type girl is always a player..

-Ichinose- but I think there is no one in 1st year who don't know about Kanae Asahara.

Kanae stammered for sometime but she still glared at Ichinose and said:

- I am different...

Ichinose cut her word and said;

-Believe me she is also different and I knew about the game from the beginning .

When Ichinose told her she was totally shocked and asked :

-So with your personality given you didn't rejected her because of her so called goddess reputation am I right?

-Ichinose- yeah you can say that.

-Kanae- But why onii chan, how can you forgive her like that.She knew about your past but still targetted you and you are not reacting to it .

-Ichinose- she didn't knew about that day .I told her yesterday.

-Kanae- You are just giving excuses.Anyway I will give you lunch from tomorrow you don't have to eat with that witch.

-Ichinose- okay..but you know how to cook?

-Kanae-uhhh..uh..I will learn and give you something tomorrow you wait.

Seeing Kanae impatience Ichinose moved toward her and said her while patting her head;

-Its okay Kanae I know you worry for me but please believe you onii chaan' this last time I know what I am doing.

His sudden movement made Kanae somewhat blush.But she still was unconvinced so she didn't argued further and went to her room.

Ichinose knew her sister is more mature than her age so he wasn't stressed about her. The more stressing thing was to convince fidget queen:

(She must be still thinking about how to approach Kanae..huh)

He sighed and went to his room .

 Author: Now we will start mc journey of revolution so stay tuned.

6