Double date!
284 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that both Ichinose and Yui started their argument while Sakura sat beside where Ichinose sat infront of Tooru and Yui.

As the argument were getting more heated Tooru interrupted them while saying:

- ok ok calm down you guys..We have a guest here shouldn't you both act more mature?

When Ichinose heard 'guest' he snapped out and remembered Sakura was also there , so he stopped flaring guns at Yui and introduced Sakura .

-Ichinose- I think you already know her but let me introduce again she is Sakura Masahare my friend , and Sakura he is Izuki Tooru and she is Shiba Yui my friends since middle school.

-Sakura- hi Yui san and Izuki kun! Nice to meet you . Sorry for coming uninvited  but I have heard about you two from Ichinose before so much that I wanted to meet you guys so I came with him. 

-Yui- It's totally okay.We both also wanted to meet the person who made this sulky baby , happy again.

-Ichinose- who is sulky baby?

-Yui- is there anyone else ?

They were preparing for another round when Tooru again interrupted:

- Nice to meet you Masahare san . Thank you for being with Ichinose . After we were seperated in 2 nd year we rarely spent time with Ichinose so I was worried about but now I can rest assured.

(Why he is sounding like a dad giving hand in marriage)

-Sakura- I really didn't do anything special It was him who was always considerate about me.

At this time Yui and Ichinose were constantly staring at this mature duo when Yui said:

- oi..what is this mature talk ..chill we all are friends we don't have to express gratitude or something like that isn't it natural to help friends?

Ichinose also nodded at Yui words.

-Ichinose- ok then let's start our study session with Sakura special classes . She will tutour us today so Yui take notes carefully.

After that they opened their text books and started with Japanese history.

Both Yui and Tooru knew very little about history so Sakura had to start from basic . Ichinose however already familiar with the topics so he just listened to the basic for his own revision.

Sakura's explanation was easy to understand and note. It was really not going smooth for Tooru and Ichinose but however after only half an hour Yui said:

- ah we studied for too long ,and  I am tired let's take a break and order coffee.

All three were silent after hearing ' for too long' but Tooru and Ichinose knew about Yui so they didn't said anything while Sakura was also silent.

-Ichinose- ok what will guys drink,  it's my treat .

-Tooru- espresso for me.

-Yui- Macchiato with extra sugar  .

-- and you Sakura?

-Sakura- ah for me ...Mocha will do.

Ichinose brought their coffe with a Affogato for himself.

[Affogato is not all coffee it's more like a dessert with vanilla scoop on espresso so it was sweet more than bitter]

When Sakura sipped her Mocha here brows frowned because the coffee beans used here were specially more dark because office worker are more frequent here than students .So it's naturally more bitter for high schooler.

Sakura didn't knew about this because she was new in this cafe .

Ichinose knew she is forcing herself so he said:

-Ichinose- Dont force yourself here take my coffee it's sweet and give me yours.I don't have sweet appetite today and I have to control my sugar also .

After saying that they exchanged their cups.Sakura was used to Ichinose caring behaviour so she accepted without hesitation.

Yui and Tooru was watching this exchange somewhat shocked and communicated through their eyer

T( aren't they behaving like a couple?)

Y( Couple you say I think they are behaving like a married couple where husband is taking care of his wife)

T( yeah you are right. According to Ichi personality it was expected .But I am shocked Masahare san is also accepting it without hesitation.)

Y( I think they haven't realised)

-Ichinose- what you guys doing.? We are also here you know.

-Yui- oh I just realised it's more like a double date rather than study session.

-Ichinose- yeah yeah whatever let's resume studies for now.

After that they resumed their revision and Sakura again started teaching.

Everyone took Yui statement lightly but Sakura didn't.

When she heard the word ' double date' she started panicking but it was never expressed through here face.She didn't knew what's feeling going inside her .But naturally she felt excited and happy after hearing it.

They studied and casually chatted sometime .

Sakura and Ichinose were naturally teasing and flirting with each other like they do but they never knew their normal chat was keenly observed by the couple in front of them.

At 6 p.m they decided to return .So Ichinose and Sakura walked as usual and at diversion :

-Sakura- thanks for today.

-Ichinose- for ?

-Sakura- for introducing me to them .It shows that you also consider me as your special one and that makes me happy.After meeting them I got to know something new about you . So thanks.

After saying it she smiled at him .

(Stop being so cute or I will hug you right now)

-Ichinose-. It wasn't a big deal and as Yui said we all are friends so saying thank you is prohibited.

Sakura nodded and after that they bid their farewell.

That day when Ichinose returned home he recieved text from Tooru.

Tooru: you free right now ? I want to ask something.

Ichinose : yeah what is it?

Tooru : Are you serious about her?

This question actually Ichinose didn't asked to himself until now.He was attracted to Sakura for sure, but whether he wanted a serious relation with her or whether she will start a relation with him or not...he wasn't sure either.

Tooru: I know you are conflicted so let's meet tomorrow after school in the park.

-Ichinose- okay.

Tooru always helped Ichinose to decide something . So Tooru knew what kind of confusion is building in Ichinose mind so he just wanted to help him clarify his feeling first .

Author: I also want a friend like Tooru:(

3