Shopping Date 2!
226 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Saturday:

Ichinose naturally woke up at his usual time did all his chores , all while thinking about his date today.

Today he put his black polo shirt with white pair of jeans, with loose bangs  and sneakers. It was plain attire for a date but with Ichinose height and built made it look more attractive.

-Kanae- Again a date ?

-Ichinose-No just going to shop something.

-Kanae- Oh if it's not a date then let me come too...

-Ichinose- yeah it's a date but it's not like real like date but it's just a ..you know

-Kanae- yeah whatever just bring me something good .

-Ichinose- done!

He left his home at 10 a.m and started walking toward the diversion .

It takes 15 minutes from his home so he knew he will arrive early even if he walks slowly.

At 10.20 he arrived at the diversion and saw Sakura was already standing under a tree. 

She was wearing a off shoulder pinkish white smock which was slightly above her knee .Her hair was braided not in a pony tail which suited her dress. Her light  colored dress was going perfect with her black hair and some rays of sun under the tree was illuminating here skin perfectly.

When Ichinose saw her he was in a daze for a minute but he snapped out when he saw some other passing boys were  also staring at her.

So he approached while feeling nervous after a long time:

-Ichinose- morning Sakura.

-Sakura- morning Ichinose.

When they saw each other in casual attire from this close ,they started blushing and shifted there gaze.

(It's bad I have to praise her)

-Ichinose- Y..yo..you are looking very good today , you hair is also very matching with you dress.

-Sakura- Thank you....You are also looking cool today.

After that , for ten minutes they just blushed under the tree without muttering word.

After sometime :

-Ichinose- For now let's go otherwise malls will get crowded in the noon.

-Sakura- yeahh let's go .

The mall they were going was PnM mall which was 2 stations away from their neighbourhood so they went to station first.

They walked to the station bought ticket and after traveling for about an hour they arrived at the mall.

It was not crowded but still there were considerate amount of people .

As they passed by many started whispering:

-random1- hey look look isn't that girl super cute.

-random 2- where ..where ..oh yeah ..should I ask her out?

Random 3 - can't you see her boyfriend with her ...let's try on someone else.

Many boys were checking her out . Surprisingly many girls as well as women were smiling at Ichinose also .

They both ignored those gazes and continued walking toward the first shop of the day.

They went to men's wear store where Ichinose bought his sport wear and two light coloured v neck pullovers for autumn wind. 

Sakura selected his pullover . He first wanted to buy dark colored but Sakura said.

-You will look good in light colored clothes.

So Ichinose didn't thought for another second and bought a pink and a yellow one.

His shopping was done in 20 minutes .

-Ichinose- now Sakura take the lead .

-Sakura- I actually wanted to buy a gift for my mom.Her birthday is next week so I was wondering what should I give her?

-Ichinose- you told me ones that Miyuki san is a chef right ?

She nodded.

-Ok then follow me .

He brought her to a very unique photo frame shop at the third floor of the mall.

There were very unique and different kind of photo frames which made Sakura astonished.

-Ichinose- look at that photo frame.

Where he pointed was a photo frame made on a big spatula with oval shaped frame. The material of spatula was painted in wood colour and it has a unique shine which made the whole thing great.

Sakura was impressed by it .

-Sakura- it's great I will buy it .

They bought the big spatula and said the shopkeeper to parcel it to Masahare residence.

-Sakura- but how you knew about this shop Ichinose?

-Ichinose-  I visited here sometime before to buy a photo frame for my mother and father for their anniversary, that's when I saw that frame...today I was hoping it could be  still available and I was right.

-Sakura- Thanks for coming today ..you see I am always get confused when it comes to gifts so you were big help .

Then they went to 2nd floor where Sakura bought new aprons and two new matching lunch boxes with preference of Ichinose as it was for them anyway.

(It's like we are newly weds)

They shop until 2.30 when there hands were full and stomach empty so Ichinose suggested .

-Ichinose- let's go to cafeteria to eat something.

-sakura- yeah let's go.

They went to 4th floor at food court where many couples were already there .

When Sakura saw that atmosphere her face reddened a little bit .

They both ordered ham burger and soft drink.

-Ichinose- do you need to buy something else.

-Sakura- yeah just one place more. ...am really sorry for dragging you for so long you must be bored.

-Ichinose- Nah its fine .Kanae also takes me for shopping various time so I am okay.And shopping with you is quite enjoying you know.

They chatted like always when suddenly..

-Ichinose- Sakura you got ketch up on you ..wait ...

He bent forward scooped the ketchup from her side of her rosy lips and licked it like it's natural.

All these action happened in just 10 second but this 10 second went like scene by scene for Sakura.

Her head to toe was completely red .Steams can be seen on top of her head. but when she looked at Ichinose she saw that he was completely calm sipping his drink.

Sakura(am I just overreacting )

But little did she know what was happening in Ichinose's mind;.

(in spur of the moment I literally licked the ketch up from her lips it's like kissing her oh god I might die right now..but I can't die I have to propose her so god not dying today)

Like this there date continued.

Author : it was lewd.

5