Exams over!
219 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As time passed in a blink ,exam week started.

Ichinose studies hard for two remaining days before exams, and he was well confident to get good marks this time.

During exams Sakura and Ichinose met less but they always contacted through we chat and talk about how was their exam and different stuff.

Ichinose sometime flirted with her to lift the mood and enjoy her response.

As exam started club activities naturally was on hault for everyone but Ichinose remembered that he has trials just after exam so even in the stress of exams he practiced his throws at least for an  hour or two in the nearby sports complex.

After  one and a half week exam finally ended and everyone mood was  lively like before.

Some were planning to go karoke and some were planning to go arcade  .

Many people were discussing something at Sakura desk also when Ichinose suddenly came and said:

-Hey Sakura me , Tooru and Yui are going to  bowling centre ,you wanna come?

Many students were shocked at Ichinose sudden invitation as he  talks rarely in the class . Satou was about to ask Sakura to come with rest of the group when Sakura suddenly said:

-Sure I am free let's go after school.

-Ichinose- great see you at school gate then.

-Sakura- okay!

Satou and even many other were gritting teeth at Sakura's immediate approval.They were flaring missile glares at Ichinose must Ichinose didn't gave a shit about it.

But still they maintained there fake smile.

After school Sakura rushed toward the  gate where Tooru , and Yui was already there.

-Sakura- Ichinose ?

-Tooru- He went to his club for something... ah look he is coming.

-Ichinose- hey sorry for the wait let's go.

He was panting as he ran toward the gate. Sakura gave him mineral water which she drank before.

-Ichinose- ah thanks.

Again Yui talked to Tooru through eyes.

Y( Do they actually don't know anything about indirect kiss or they are just pretending not to)

T( Ichi is well aware ..look he hesitated before drinking but I don't know about Masahare san)

They both sighed:

(Ah... get married already)

-Ichinose- stop your eye talks and let's go.

They started walking when Yui asked.

-Yui- Why suddenly to club?

-Ichinose- coach called me and told that trials will be held in 3 days .

-Sakura- Are you nervous?

-Ichinose- a little bit as there are 4 other members also who are aiming for 5 th pitcher but I think it will go well.

They arrived at Inside Arena , a indoor game centre where they played bowling , table tennis and different games.

-Ichinose- Yui your playing skills are awesome.

-Yui- Shut up you moron at least I can hit 6 pins not like you who just do spares three times straight.

-Ichinose- are you picking a fight you lil D!

-Yui- You got a problem with that you shit head.

-Tooru- now now ...calm down let's go to cafeteria to eat something.

After some more glares and small arguments they all went to cafeteria.

When they were eating Sakura was glanced at Ichinose many times.

All other three saw that and finally Ichinose asked:

-Ichinose- Sakura is something on my face?

Sakura face went red when she realised that her secret glancing was caught .

-Sakura- no it's just your attitude toward me and Yui san is totally different so I was just curious.

-Ichinose- oh.

He didn't replied but except Sakura all the three thought the same thing.

(She is dense)

They ate and played for some more time and went home.

For next three days Ichinose practice his pitching for 3 hours daily . Adjusting his speed , controlling the swing.

He knew how to do it but still the natural swing which he had before was still lacking.

Just like that three day passed and he was at school ground.

Many spectators were there in the stands ..most of them were girls from different years . 

Ichinose thought that Kaouri might have came .He glanced at the stands but what he saw made his heart happy to fullest.

Sakura was there smiling with a thumbs up which cheered his spirit 

(Today I will show you my cool side Sakura)

Many existing player were also there . That includes Yuuta also.

After Ichinose beated him he was always somewhat scared of him but he kept his cool and faced Ichinose.

-Yuuta- Hey Ichinose long time no see ...I heard you are giving trials today...best of luck mate.

Yuuta expected that Ichinose will ignore him   but against to his expectation Ichinose said:

-Thanks. I hope to see you soon again in the field.By the way how is your nose?

Yuuta face frowned and his eyes darkened but Ichinose ignored him and moved towards the main field.

There were 5 student in total 2 from first year 1 from third and 2 from second year.

The other one from second year was from different class of Ichinose.

-Coach- Today we are going to decide our 5th pitcher for the Inter School Baseball Cup.Your skill will be calculated on your throwing speed , swing and posture. Ok then let's begin.

Author : best of luck Ichinose.

5