Congrats!
230 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Catcher and  all five took out position.

The average pitching speed is 50-60 mph of high schoolers. Weight and posture of throwing , matters if one want to throw above the average speed.

Yuuta has the highest speed up until now that 92 Mph . Ichinose past record was 87 Mph so it was true that Yuuta has improved a lot.

First  the both 1st year took turns and scored 72 mph and 75 mph.

There was cheering sound from the stands when the third year student picked his glove.

-Random 1- kyaah! Fushi Senpai is so cool.

-Random2- yeah look the way he is warming up.OH my god  I might pass out.

Random 3 - Look look he is smiling in this way ...KYaaaaaaaa!

All girls were mesmerized by third year Fushi Yamamoto's  looks and thought he was smiling at them.

But Ichinose already knew he was looking at Sakura from quite sometime.

(You just wait i will show you who is the boss)

Ichinose got more flared up.

Now it was time for Fushi to throw .He had a well balanced posture and he scored;

-Coach- 80 mph....good ,Next.

All the girl started shouting again like the trial was already decided but Sakura was still sitting normally like nothing happened.

Ichinose was happy to see that Sakura is only here for him.

The other second  year scored 75 mph and soon it was Ichinose turn;

Random1- hey isn't that Ichinose kun from that incident. Did he joined again.

Random 2 - Who cares all i know that the looser can't beat my Fushi senpai.

Sakura glared fiercely at her ..and for her surprise there were some other girls also who were glaring at the trio.

Ichinose warmed a lil bit , got in the position and slightly tilted his cap toward right.

He inhaled and filled his lungs to fullest , raised his one leg and in the next moment threw the ball with his full force.

Just a moment after throwing he knew it was a perfect throw so he was happy before even hearing the results.

coach double checked speed gun and the student who were peeking also dropped their jaw. After about couple of seconds;

-coach- woah ...its great...90 mph.

When Ichinose heard his scored he can't even believe his own ear because he just broke his own personal record. 

Sakura cheered in her full voice and Ichinose smiled and waved his hands toward her.

There were several other girls who were cheering and shouting when they heard Ichinose's score.

Sakura also saw that and it was the first insecurity trigger for her.

At that time she didn't mind it because she thought its good that more people are liking Ichinose.

Back in the ground;

-Coach - If we compare swing and posture then Ichinose and Fushi you both are on tough tie but with speed given of Ichinose its obvious to him be the 5th pitcher and you Fushi will be the substitute .OK then scraaam!

Fushi wanted to protest but coach just ignored him.

Fushi glared at Ichinose and smiled at Sakura again before leaving.

The trio also disappeared lie thin air.

 Ichinose returned to locker room and collected his bag and moved toward the school entrance with Sakura .

On the way back home;

-Sakura- congrats! Ichinose i knew you can do it. There were many others who were also cheering for you.

-Ichinose- Oh .....but i only saw you.

His words had a deeper meaning but it wasn't possible for Sakura to understand that .(well for now)

-Sakura- Yeah they were also glaring at hose who were badmouthing you.

- I was nervous at first but when i saw you tilting  your cap confidently with a serious look i was relieved and you know , it  looked cool.

Her last  words were very low but Ichinose heard her loud and clear.

They went to Cafe de latte for celeberation and they returned there home peacefully.

At home; 

-Kanae - congrats onii chaan i heard you were selected. Well it can be expected from Kanae's brother.

-Ichinose- How do you get information this quick.

-Kanae- Connections brother connections.

They chatted for quite sometime.

At night their parent also congratulated Ichinose and told him that they will come next month to watch the match.

At night they ordered food from Chinese restaurant  to celebrate and the happy day came to an end.  

 

Ichinose- Congrats Ichiose well i hope your fans dont create trouble for our Sakura.

5