First fight !
282 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The whole team lifted Ichinose and hailed his name loudly.

Yuuta made a very ugly face and disappear like he  never was  here.

Many cheerleader , students made a crowd around Ichinose ,all of them were praising and congratulating him.

Ichinose swept his eyes to find Sakura but failed as there was quite amount of people there.

Sakura  saw him from a distance and waited happily to let the crowd settle down first.

Match ended at 4 p.m and every parents and Shirakaw high students went back . Soon the school was left with few student which included only those who were members of student council, Baseball club and cheerleading club members.

As school became quiet again Sakura bought two orange juice and approached toward school gym where all the students were resting and chatting.

When Sakura arrived she saw Ichinose was still talking with 4 other cheerleaders from earlier with the same smile which she saw at cafe.

Ichinose didn't saw Sakura and she thought he ignored her.

She was very upset and left the school building after changing.

She didn't met Ichinose lastly.

On the way back home she was thinking:

(He has changed after he was selected in the team. He always prioritised me first but now he is ignoring me. )

Sakura was not angry,  she was truly upset with Ichinose different attitude toward her recently.

She just walked toward her home thinking about those things.

When she came near the diversion she saw a tall figure covered in sweat  in baseball uniform.

(It's him)

She was truly happy to see him that she just wanted to hug him right there and right now but when she remembered how he acted in the gym , She again turned gloomy.

When Ichinose saw Sakura he happily said:

-where do you think you are going without celebrating the victory?

Sakura didn't looked at him and said coldly.

-Sakura- well you have quite number of fans why don't you ask them.

Ichinose still didn't realised that she was this much upset with him so he teasingly asked:

-Ichinose- wait Sakura are you jealous by any mean? 

He knew Sakura will give a cute reaction to his words but against to his expectation:

-Sakura- yeah I am so? do you have problem.

After saying she again started walking toward her home .

-Ichinose- wait Sakura.

Ichinose didn't knew why she was so angry so he held her wrist to stop her .

-Sakura- don't  touch me  and stop tormenting me .

She glared at him for a seconda then left without even turning once.

It was the first time Ichinose saw that look in her eyes. All the joy from victory vanished and what left was only pain.

Author : don't get upset Ichinose you will be surprised in next chapter;)

5