Confession.
311 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ichinose was in deep pain after a long time. He dont know what to do. He want to meet Sakura , talk to her, see her smile again. But when he remember her cold glare he didn't dare to call her.

Sakura is always calm and sweet to everyone so Ichinose was shocked to see her angry face for the first time and it was more depressing to see that it was directed to him.

He was wandering on the street thinking about these things.

On the other side.

Sakura POV:

She returned home closed the door put her bag on at the door and burst into tears at that exact place .

Naoki heard someone has entered and when she saw Sakura crying like a baby on the door she hurriedly went toward her:

-Naoki- hey hey hey...what happened did someone did something to you or touched you anywhere. Tell me I will shatter his bone. Or is it Ichinose. Tell me what happened?

Naoki have saw her crying only when she is deeply touched or hurt by something.

-Sakura-. Onner chaannn...I shh..shouted at him and told that I hate him...wha shou I do ehhh..

Her words were not clear because of her continuous weeping .

Naoki took her to living her and coaxed her for sometime then asked:

-Naoki- tell me what happened from the start.

Sakura told her from the time when the match ended. How he didn't try to find her and ignored her .(well in her point of view he ignored her).

Also what happened at the diversion.

-Sakura- He always treated me first but I am no longer needed I guess.

-Naoki- well if you no longer was needed then why he have to run from that crowd just to meet you after school . If he wasn't paying attention to you how did he knew that you have left school?

Sakura was speechless at her words. She also knew what Naoki was saying was true and started to feel guilt at shouting at him when it was a happy moment.

-Naoki- Today you have to tell him how you feel about him. If you don't want him to go near any girl just tell him . Tell him that you don't see him only as a friend but also a love interest. Tell him that you like him.

Sakura saw Naoki this serious after a long time.

She was embarrassed at her words but she knew the way Sakura feel about Ichinose is something new for her but in this way she only feel about Ichinose only.

She isn't this dumb to not know that this feeling is nothing else but love.

After struggling for long she texted Ichinose:

Sakura: Are you free now can you meet me at diversion?

When Ichinose saw her text he immediately replied:

Ichinose: I am outside of your house.

Sakura was stunned to see this and she peeked through window to see that he was really standing near her main gate.

Sakura hurriedly combed her hair , applied light lip balm and rushed toward the gate.

Ichinose was still in baseball uniform.

Anyone can tell he didn't returned home .

It was 7.30 right now which means he was outside since 6 after having conflict with Sakura 

-Sakura- Why you were here?

She was worried that he must be tired after the game and still standing here but all he could see her usual face which made him happy and smile automatically rise on her lips 

-Sakura- why are you smiling ?

-Ichinose- I am happy to see that you are not mad at me like before . Anyway I am sorry Sakura if I did something to you.

-Sakura- it wasn't your fau...anyway can we walk and talk someone is eavesdropping.

They both looked back at the door where Naoki was peeking.

After she saw that they found out she hurriedly closed the door.

Sakura and Ichinose started walking aimlessly .

Bothe were nervous but after sometime Sakura said:

-I was not happy to see you with other girls you know it was like you were ignoring me and it hurt me a lot .

-Ichinose- I am sorry Sakura I will reflect on it.

-Sakura- And you were also smiling at them like you were really enjoying your time I really didn't liked it.

For the ten more minute Sakura complained and Ichinose continuously apologized.

-Sakura- but it was not like I have a relation with you like that to tell you all this.

(But you did tell me all this tho.)~ Ichinose

After that Sakura went two step ahead and stopped and again started walking . She was nervous to say the further thing but still mustered courage and said:

-Ichinose I didn't realised it before but the time when we were going for our first date and I didn't made it because of my injury I was sure you will be upset with me atleast a little but you still came to my house and pampered me. You trusted me even after I played with your feelings.  .You always took care of me in every situation but when I saw you giving attention to someone else my heart ached . I don't know what to do then I finally realised something .

After some moment she said while looking down :

- I like you Ichinose not from this day but from a long time. I didn't realised it before because I never felt this way.So.,......... please go out with me.

Sakura was embarrassed and red upto her forehead after saying this.

Author : Finally It happened ...it will be fun to see Ichinose reaction in next chapter.

7