I like you too!
259 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ichinose was froze at his place . He was neither walking nor even making any body movements.

It was like a lot of information made a system error .

Ichinose did heard her loud and clear but he simply can't believe his own ears.

He was froze there for more than 2 minutes which made Sakura anxious and nervous.

-Sakura- so I think it's a no...... Well It will awkward for us now so its better if I return.....see you..

Before she can turn , a hand pulled her into a warm embrace.

It was obviously Ichinose.

Sakura can hear Ichinose loud heart beats.

-Ichinose- can you hear ....I am quite nervous right so please give me some time to channelize all the things.

Sakura was blushing in his arms  and said:

-o-okay.

After another minute Ichinose said:

-Ichinose- I am so happy Sakura right now. This feeling of being liked by the person who you already like  is an unimaginable feeling.

He seperated himself from Sakura but didn't let go her shoulders.

He looked in her eyes and said:

-Sakura Masahare I am deeply in love with you . So please go out with me.

His serious expression made Sakura blush even more.

She just said:

-Okay take care of me from now.

-Likewise.

Sakura didn't realised that her confession was just reversed . But she was happy to see that the feeling is mutual for both.

After that they started walking toward Sakura house when Ichinose suddenly grabbed Sakura hand.

Sakura stood at that place for a second and tilted her head toward Ichinose while full on blush.

-Ichinose- you don't like it?

-Sakura-i-its no-not like that.

-Ichinose- so do you like it.?

-Sakura- Y-yeah I m-mean..

-Ichinose- do you like it or not ?

-Sakura- no I don't humph! baka! .

She pouted but still didn't let go of his hand .

Ichinose chuckled at her reaction and interlinked all his five finger with hers.

All the way back there was a sweet silence which was very lovely to see .

When they arrived at Sakura's home.

-Ichinose- so take care I will meet you on Tuesday  morning at diversion.

As their school was closed on Monday due to Baseball match on Sunday.

-Sakura- yeah see you ....  .

After think for a moment she said:

-Sakura- can you lean forward I forgot to tell you something.

He bent down a little to face Sakura as he was about 5 inches taller than her.

-Ichinose- hmm?

*Chu"

Sakura kissed his cheek and whispered:

-Sakura-*you were very cool today. *

Before he could reacted she dashed toward her door and vanished in an instant.

Ichinose face was red but he was happier like never before.

He was on cloud nine and touched his cheek where Sakura kissed several time before returning home.

Author: how daring of you Sakura chan.;)

6