Getting attention!
267 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day Ichinose woke up at 5 a.m , jogged for one hour , prepared breakfast like usual.

After taking a shower he checked himself twice in the mirror:

(Perfect like yesterday)

Just from some changes his confidence was boosted.

He left his house at 7 a.m and to his surprise Sakura was already waiting for him at the diversion.

-Sakura-" Morning Ichinose. Wait did you cut your hairs?"

-Ichinose- "Morning Sakura, yeah I did some changes . Is it looking bad?"

-Sakura"- No it's not that,  you are looking cool. Well you look cool always to me."

Ichinose face heated at her words.

-Ichinose- "Hey what happened to my shy Sakura. Did you kidnapped her or something?"

-Sakura- *Well I don't want to be the one who get embarrassed all the time."

-Ichinose-" i am not embarrassed . It's just I am happy to be praised by my girlfriend."

Now this time Sakura face turned red.

They were walking while chatting and they didn't noticed but many students including girls and even boys were staring at Ichinose in a surprise.

When they arrived at class they naturally seperated . As soon as Sakura sat on her seat many girls  made a crowd around her:

-Random 1- "Hey Sakura san he is Asahara kun right.?"

-Sakura-" Yeah , why?"

She asked with a proud face.

-Random 2- "He look totally different. And kinda hot."

-Random 3 "- Yeah I wonder if he has a girlfriend."

-Random 4 -" Hey Sakura san you are close to him no? Is he dating someone."

Sakura was embarrassed to say the truth and she also wanted to ask Ichinose first.

-Sakura"- I know that he likes someone but I don't know about dating."

-Random 2 -" Thank god! Until he is not dating I can approach him."

Sakura face darkened at her words and she looked backward and flared a piercing glare at Ichinose.

(What did i do?)

In the lunch break he asked:

-Ichinose- "What happened Sakura you looked gloomy after the morning . Did something happened?"

-Sakura- "Nothing just your fan club is increasing. Many girls were complimenting your looks, you must be happy right?"

She said while pouting with rice in her mouth.

He  chuckled and said:

-Ichinose- "Dont take stress. My girlfriend's compliment only matters to me . Ah there is a rice grain--

He suddenly moved his face forward and ate the rice grain on her chin directly with his lips.

Her face colour dyed cherry red in an instant.

Sakura dropped it again!

-Ichinose- "Sakura don't bring two chopsticks from tomorrow."

-Sakura- "Who told you to do such embarrassing things all of a sudden. Hmph! Baka."

-Sakura- "Ah Ichinose , I didn't told them about us dating . Is it okay if they know about it?"

-Ichinose- "Well I should be asking you this question."

-Sakura- "kay! By the way I haven't ate my lunch yet so you know..

-Ichinose-" oh I forgot....aah~

-Sakura- You don't have to say aah everytime."

They didn't realised that someone was watching there lovey dovey lunch at that time.

Author: Here comes the confrontation.

7