Childhood friend!
316 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was about 4 p.m when Sakura and Ichinose left the school building.

As they just existed the main gate , they both saw a girl leaning on the wall , probably waiting for someone.

When Ichinose saw the girl's face his whole expression turned upside down.

Sakura saw his face and was about to ask when he suddenly said;

-Ichinose-" Kaouri?"

-Kaouri- "Hey Ichichi...long time no see."

Sakura was shocked after hearing her name.

-Ichinose- "Do you want something?"

His voice was calm but Sakura knew  he is stressed inside.

She grabbed his hand tightly , giving him assurance.

-Kaouri- "Can I talk with you just for two minutes. I promise I won't disturb you after this."

-Ichinose- "Sure tell me , I am listening."

-Kaouri-" Can we move to somewhere else. Why not we go to the cafe we used to go."

Ichinose grip tightened.

But he still agreed and also took Sakura with him.

He doesn't want to hide anything from Sakura. And Kaouri also didn't said anything about it.

He doesn't want to run from his past anymore and wanted to face it more confidently.

They arrived at Cafe de Latte and sat face to face while Sakura was beside Ichinose.

-Kaouri- "Ah this place brings memories..

-Ichinose- Will you talk. I have to go soon."

-Kaouri"- Oh I am sorry. First congrats on your game ,. I saw it . You totally rocked and second

She inhaled deeply and said:

-kaouri- I am sorry for the horrible thing I did to you. I know it's futile to ask forgiveness after such long but still I wanted to apologise for once."

Ichinose was about to say something when Sakura opened her mouth and spoke in an irritated manner:

-Sakura-" Oh so now you realised it . When he actually moved on and started to ignore his past self, you suddenly remembered that you did something horrifying to your own childhood friend".

Ichinose was shocked and surprised. All his stress vented when he saw Sakura cute face getting red in anger.

-Kaouri-" I know it will sound stupid but a certain person  did something so similar which I did to Ichichi a year ago so it's like I tasted my own bitter medicine..haha".

Their was deep sorrow in Kaouri's eye.

-Kaouri-" I know I can't redeem for the things I did with you Ichichi but still if you can forgive me this once ...

Ichinose cut her words suddenly.

-Ichinose- I forgive you. "

Sakura and Kaouri , both their  jaw dropped at Ichinose sudden response.

-Kaouri- "Wait really???"

-Ichinose-" yeah really. To tell you the truth after meeting Sakura I realised that I was only obsessed with you Kaouri nothing else. So now forgiving you is rather easy for me."

He made it clear with his words that he doesn't care about her anymore.

-Kaouri- "Thank  you very much Ichichi ."

-Ichinose- "Ok then...

-Kaouri- Wait I forgot to tell you something."

-Ichinose"-hmmm? What?"

-Kaouri- I came to meet you during lunch break but when I saw you look so happy in that moment , I decided to return. But when I turned around there was a boy from your class , his name was..ah...I guess Satorou."

-Ichinose- "Satou?"

-Kaouri- "Yeah Satou. I think he knew about our past so he thought I wanted to patch up with you so he offered his help.He is probably after you Sakura san. Anyway I just refused his 'master plan' but you guys should be alert around that drama lover Satorou."

They both chuckled at her confession.

After that they left the cafe and went their separate ways.

-Sakura- "Were you stressed after meeting her .?"

-Ichinose- Well I was at first , but my girlfriend's cute angry face just made me relax."

-Sakura- "Ichinose but still after what she did ..

-Ichinose- Sakura , the only thing matter is that you are with me.  My past is gone and my future looks bright with you."

-Sakura- "mm."

She blushed and gave him a bright and genuine smile.

Author: I am sorry I hate dog blood drama. So no childhood friend triangles🙃.

6