Chapter 17: The unreasonable Sara
1.4k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“N-Not like that, stupid counter!”

“Sara, I-I didn’t know you thought of me like that. I’ll have to think about it first...”

“Stop blushing stupid Reo! We are only pretending! I want to trick my parent into canceling my engagement to Kaori.”

“But won’t you just end up being engaged to me instead?”

“Hmpf! After they break of the engagement with Kaori I’ll just tell them about your mana-pool. They would never let me marry someone so incompetent!”

This girl really grinds my gears sometimes… but I can’t get mad yet, I really need her cartridge.

“S-Sure, great idea Sara, let’s go with that.”

Looks like Juniper also thinks it’s a bad idea:

“Wait guys, you shouldn’t fake something like love, your parents will see straight through it anyways. Plus you shouldn’t force Reo, he clearly doesn’t want to do it.”

“I-I also don’t want to do this Juniper, but I don’t have any other options left. P-Plus Reo already saw me n-naked… he has to atleast take some responsibility.”

I couldn’t quite hear that last part, but it looks like I have no other choice than to play along with her ridiculous plan for now.

“It’s okay Juniper, I really need the cartridge and I don’t mind fooling her parents for a bit. As long as this doesn’t cause me more trouble down the road.”

“Great! Our d-date is tomorrow, we don’t have classes on Saturdays after all, we’ll go to the movies and afterwards we’ll eat at my parents’ place.”

“Do we really have to go the movies too? Couldn’t we just immediately eat at your parents’ place?”

“Of course, what if my parents ask about the movie we watched? Plus I really wanted to see this one movie, you should feel blessed that you get to escort such a beauty like me.”

She gives me a cheeky smile and disappears into her room.

*SIGH* Tomorrow will be a long day…

“Well Juniper, thanks for the food, you’re a great cook! Looks like your room is situated between mine and Sara’s room. If you need anything, you know where to find me.”

“Thanks Reo, I’m a bit clumsy, so I might take you up on that offer hi-hi.”

I head to my own room and sleep for the night, I’m dead-tired.

I get up at around 11 o’clock and put my nicest clothes on, even if it’s fake, it’s still a date after all…

I head to the kitchen and poor myself a bowl of cereal, looks like I’m the first one awake. I sit down and start eating until suddenly:

*TING*

Goddammit, I dropped my spoon on the floor.

“Oh hi Reo, *YAWN* is Sarah already awake too? I can’t believe I slept in.”

Juniper is standing in the doorframe of her room, she’s wearing a robe that’s sloppily tied together, her breasts are almost popping out and I can even see part of her areola…

*BONK*

While jerking back out of shock, I accidentally hit the back of my head on the table.

“J-Juniper, your clothes…”

“Huh?”

She looks down and then back at me, her face is as red as a tomato.

She hurries to her room and then comes back out wearing a more casual outfit.

“S-Sorry you had to see that hi-hi, like I said, I’m a bit clumsy sometimes.”

 “I-I don’t mind, rather, thank you for the meal.”

Juniper looks a bit confused. I can’t believe she is such a natural airhead. How lucky I am!

“Oh you guys are already awake? And what’s that perverted look on your face Reo? Are you that excited for our fake-date? Gross…”

Oh great looks like Sara’s also awake.

“Hey! You don’t have to look so disappointed every time you see me Reo!”

Shit, I really shouldn’t show my emotions on my face like that.

“Right Sara our date, what time’s the movie?”

“We leave at 14 o’clock. You can meet me at the movie theater, I don’t want anybody to see us walking together!”

“Sure, sure whatever. I’ll be there at 14.”

I have some time left before our date, let’s go check up on Fudo. We exchanged contact information at Lance’s place, he lived in dorm 208 I think...

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

A beautiful girl with long legs and brown hair opens the door.

“Euumm, is this Fudo’s dorm? I think I might have the wrong address actually.”

“Oh hi! So you are Fudo’s friend! You got the right place, he’s in the living room, playing with Sakura.”

Such a deep voice… he must be the crossdressing roommate Fudo told us about…

“Reo! Is that you? I wanted to thank you for that crystal ball, I sold it for a lot.”

“Big bro is rich!”

Looks like Sakura also lives here.

“Wait, Sakura can live together with you in the dorm?”

“Yeah my roommate doesn’t mind, he said that he now finally has someone to talk with about dresses or something…”

“A-Anyways, out of curiosity, for how much did you sell it?”

“They gave me a great deal! I got 600 U-coins for it! Now I don’t have to worry about taking care of Sakura for a while.”

6-600?!

44