Chapter 54: Healing – END OF ARC 1
2.6k 14 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“E-Everything okay Reo?”

“Well, I’ve seen better days.”

I give Juniper a light, reassuring chuckle so she knows I’m not in a serious condition anymore.

“I thought your fight was really amazing… I don’t really like instructor Nakamura, so it made me glad to see him getting pricked by his own thornbush... I-I also thought you were pretty handsome back there…”

“I couldn’t have done it without your cheering, thanks for believing in me Juniper.”

She leans in closer for a kiss, but accidentally rests her hand on my stomach.

“Arhg fuck!”

Oh no, I shouldn’t have shouted, she looks as if she’s about to cry?!

Just smile through the pain Reo, do it for Juniper.

“No no, don’t worry about it, I’m fine, just a bit sore from the fight. I’ll be fine after some more rest.”

Phew, crisis averted, looks like she’s back to her usual, angelic self.

“I-I’m sorry, I just wanted to hold you close… When Mr. Nakamura hit you with that elbow… I really thought for a second…”

“I’m fine Juniper, we can hug for as long as you want once Miss. Sato finally releases me from the intensive ward. Okay?”

She nods in a cute manner:

“Uhn!”

Fuck, this is going to hurt…

I ignore every pain receptor in my body and lean forwards to give Juniper a kiss on the forehead.

She seems happy with it at least. She bends towards me and whispers something in my ear:

“Just wait until we get home, I’ve learned some ‘special’ healing techniques that’ll pep you right up.”

She gives me a seductive wink before walking her fine ass out the door… Damn, I think she accidentally ‘pepped’ something else right up… And that with her whispering alone!

Not that I can do anything about it right now, moving my arm still hurts… Goddammit, let’s just try and sleep.

*SMACK*

The door swings open once again, but this time it’s Sara who enters… *SIGH* These girls are really determined to not let me sleep tonight… Even though I’m still ‘excited’… This is just pure torture!

“E-Everything alright Reo?”

Déjà vu?

“Yeah, don’t worry about it, I’ll be back at the dorm in no time. You won’t have to miss me for long.”

I give her a wink, and sure enough, she replies exactly as I thought she would:

“I-I didn’t miss you or anything dummy.”

Aaah, it’s fun to tease this little tsundere devil…

To my surprise, she doesn’t get embarrassed or mad afterwards. She still seems worried:

“Still, why aren’t you more pissed off? You deserved to be promoted to bronze class, those assholes promised! I tried convincing the principal, but he said that he wasn’t allowed to intervene with matters relating to the promotion exam…”

“It’s really alright Sara, I’m glad to be in the same class as my friends. Besides, my mana pool still isn’t large enough for the bronze class…”

“Are you kidding me?! Your mana pool almost caught up to mine! And that with only a couple of months!... I wish mine would grow that fast…

*SIGH* This girl…

“Remember that cartridge you gave to me? I finally decided how I could repay you for it, I’ll give you a special, more efficient mana cultivation cartridge, sort of like the one I used. You only have to provide me with a blank red cartridge in return.”

Well, I was planning to create a new mana cultivation cartridge in the future anyways, the food-cultivation one noticeably slowed down the closer I got to a mana count of 1000.

“Oh reo!”

Sara looks elated as she tries to hug me, making the same mistake as Juniper.

“Aaaaah shit!”

“Oh come on, don’t be such a baby, didn’t you say that you would be home soon? Or do you just don’t want to hug me?! Let me see your wound!”

I tightly grasp my blanket in an attempt to hold it down.

“N-No you can’t!”

For more reasons than one…

“I just want to see how much you’re hurt!”

With a tug of the blanket, she reveals the black and purple marks on my stomach, alongside my ‘pepped up’ member…

She gasps twice:

“*GASP* Reo! Your stomach! Wait what is… *GASP*”

Oh god, please just kill me now. She’ll probably skewer me on an icicle or something…

“D-Didn’t Juniper visit you before me?”

“Y-Yes…”

She pouts her lips:

“W-Well, I guess it’s only a natural reaction, I know Juniper has all the rights curves that you guys are so crazy for…”

She dejectedly looks down at her own breasts, who are rather lacking when compared to Juniper’s… How ridiculous, those two have their own charm! I better not say that aloud though…

Still… What’s going on? Why haven’t I been impaled yet?

Instead she stares at my crotch and continues to speak:

“I-I guess it’s pretty difficult to get rid of it like that… With your stomach all bruised up…”

I confusedly stare at her, what is she implying?

“G-Geez! I’m saying that I wouldn’t mind giving you a hand… It would be mean of me to just leave an injured person like this…”

“S-So you would jerk off any injured person that happens to get a boner?”

I know she probably didn’t mean it like that, but I’m not sure how to react. I just went with the automatic response of teasing…

“No! Of course not! O-Only you… Gah! Why do you have to be so annoying!”

She aggressively grabs hold of my member.

P-Please be careful…

I will…

God she had soft hands, she even grabbed some paper towels to clean up the mess I made after I finished, how considerate.

Still, I can’t believe what just happened… I didn’t know she could be so forward… I still vividly remember her cute blushing face as she was getting me off, even tongue-kissing me when I was about to finish… Maybe her sense of competition with Juniper helped a bit, or maybe she has fallen for me?

Either way, I’m excited to continue this when I get home… Maybe it isn’t so bad to be injured every once in a while…

Now that everybody has left, I can finally fall asleep.

I close my eyes as I suddenly remember an annoying voice that has been echoing in the back of my mind, It’s Kaori, apparently he yelled something at me before I fainted:

“THIS ISN’T DONE YET REO! BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK!”

Oh god, why must he be the last thing I think about before falling asleep?

Well, that’s all folks, the end of arc 1. I thought that a hand job would be a pretty good place to end the first arc. Don’t worry though, I planned to have at least 3 more arcs, maybe even more if this gets really popular.

I want to thank you all for reading my webnovel! I’m more than happy with the views, reviews and comments! We even managed to get on the trending-page (Number 6 😊)!

I’ll probably take a small break of a month or two before continuing the next arc. I’ll be working on a new novel in the meantime: ‘dumped in space’ also a sci-fi. If you really can’t wait a couple of months for the next arc, let me know by donating to my paypal (only if you have extra cash of course), I’ll probably shorten my break if I get enough positive feedback like that. 😊

I would also implore you to fill in the popularity poll below, the winning character will get extra attention and focus in the next arc. 😊

Xxx Niku

Popularity Poll
  • Reo Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Juniper Votes: 32 27.4%
  • Sara Votes: 39 33.3%
  • Lance Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Fudo Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miss. Sato Votes: 19 16.2%
  • Mr. Ito Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Kaori Votes: 1 0.9%
Total voters: 117
41