Chapter 56: Surprise guest
718 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sara puts the dinner she cooked on the table and sits down beside me, which, normally, wouldn’t be weird at all since that’s her usual place, but when we’re alone it’s kind of… Intimate…

I nervously take a bite from the curry she cooked and…

All my suspicions disappear like snow before the morning sun. With my mouth still full of rice I speak:

“Mwohw Swara twis is *GULP* this is really good!”

She blushes.

“T-Thanks… Let me feed you, t-to gather more points of course.”

I tease:

“Sure, for points~”

She pouts while still having a spoon in her mouth, how cute.

She then suddenly takes the spoon out of her mouth, a string of drool following the silverware, scoops up some curry, and angrily jams it in between my lips.

*PA-DING*

“Bwha!... *GULP* Yeah… Really delicious, did Juniper teach you or something?”

Suddenly, her happy, if not slightly unnerving, smile disappears.

“Don’t talk about Juniper tonight, okay? B-But she did give me some tips I guess…”

“Why not?”

“Just don’t okay!”

“O-Okay…”

Yikes, things instantly became a bit tense between us. But before I could defuse the situation with some of my trademarked teasing, she leans in closer and asks me:

“H-Hey Reo?”

“Yeah…”

“How come we didn’t make much progress after… You know… The infirmary… M-My hand.”

She turns completely red, almost like she’s trying to cosplay a tomato. How cute… Okay, I can’t help myself, I have to tease her:

“Sorry… I’m afraid your technique just wasn’t that good.”

Sara’s chest lights up right before I can suddenly feel the cold of an icicle hovering inches above my ‘precious package’.

“JOKING! JOKING! I was only joking!”

As I can feel the cold disappear from my nether regions I breathe a sigh of relief.

“Phew… I’m sorry Sara… The real reason is probably my own cowardice, it’s not like I haven’t thought about doing more with you… You’re just… Hard to read sometimes you know.”

Sarah takes a deep breath, after which she stands up, pulls my chair back and straddles me.

“Is this also too hard to read for you? Dummy…

“W-Wait, wait, I’m with Juniper, I can’t just…”

*THUD*

I turn my head towards the hallway, what was that? Did something fall down?

“Don’t worry about that! Didn’t I also say not to talk about Juniper tonight?! It’s not like you guys are officially together right?”

“I guess not…”

She takes both my hands and places them on her peach-shaped bottom.

“Then just focus on me tonight!”

*GULP* “Y-Yes ma’am.”

It would be rude of me to refuse if she’s going this far… What’s that old Dutch saying again? Don’t look a gifted horse in the mouth or something?

Although even after saying all that, it seems like Sara has no idea what to do next, she looks to be deep in thought, how cute… Well, it’s not like I mind taking the lead.

I stand up while still grasping her buttocks firmly, I don’t want her to fall off after all. I take her to the living room couch and lay her down gently when she suddenly whispers:

“D-Dick me down right now…”

I can’t help but let a small giggle escape my mouth, where did she even learn that line?

Clearly not getting the reaction from me that she excepted, she covers her beet-red face and mumbles:

“D-Don’t look at me.”

I slowly remove the hands covering her face and pin them down on the couch. I get closer and whisper in her ear:

“Why? You’re beautiful.”

After that we kissed and well, let’s just say we both had a lot of fun that evening… Sara even had 2 ‘funs’ despite it being her first time...

I wake up to the sound of sizzling eggs and bacon.

*YAWN*

I stretch my arms and groan, urgh, my hips hurt… I don’t mind waking up to the naked beauty of Sara though… She probably won’t throw an icicle at me this time right?

“Oh, are you up already Reo?”

*YAWN* “Juniper? Yeah, just woke up, still a bit sleepy though.”

“Then come here and eat some breakfast silly. I’m sure you and Sara could use some extra energy.”

“Aww, you shouldn’t have Juniper. Hold on, it’ll just be a minu-“

Wait… Juniper… S-She saw me cuddling with a naked Sara on the living room couch?!

33