3. Last day of class
341 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing what the man in front of me had spoken I smiled realizing that the answer to how I would survive from here on came to me, instead of the opposite because I already knew that the punches would go after me and how they are one of the few demons that would not turn me into the main dish of dinner.

But they would treat me like someone important would be the best choice.

For after all who once read adult web comics, the thought of being in the protagonist's place has already passed through his mind at least once, and this would be the life he sought, going after the demons of lust.

"I know this sounds crazy, but if the Lord can accompany me to the board, I will prove to him that what I say and simply the truth," said the Butler.

Seeing the way the Butler spoke to me, I realized no one knew about my prior knowledge of my worth in the demonic world.

So I started talking, pretending I didn't know what was going on.

"Succubus? Taste? Are you crazy? How could I believe an unknown person even more dressed like that?"

"You might end up working for a crazy rich man"

The Butler worrying about the chance of Arseny being captured by another race from the demonic world and in desperation he made his horns and your tail appear.

"Finally... showed himself"

I pretended to have scared me by throwing myself against the floor by looking and proving that the Butler in front of me was actually an incubus.

"Aahhh, a monster! Someone save me!"

"No, don't worry, I won't attack you because besides being male I just came here to take to our representative in the human world"

"Representative? " came across thoughtfully because if his mother was really a demon it was likely that he had others in his world more since he found out about the Demons had never gone through his head that there could be a connection to the Earth other than just that farmer and cattle who are just waiting for the day of their slaughter.

"Because... Why? Do you Demons need an insignificant human?"

"Unfortunately, I can not answer you, because the only thing I was told and that I needed to take you to our representative"

"Well, I had little perspective on what to do with my life from now on, so if you're going to kill me just do it painlessly"

The incubus Butler Strange the last sentence he had spoken held his mine and with his eyes getting reddened asked a question that caught me off guard.

"Do you already know everything right?"

Looking at the Butler I noticed tiny magic runes in both eyes of the Butler and accepting his defeat.

"Yes"

The Butler released my hand after receiving the answer, although it was not what he wanted because he had created a certain hope that I could satisfy his curiosity, which was not what happened and only increased his curiosity.

"I understand, that must be one reason they want to make a contract with you"

"Well, I just hope they don't kill me. Well, I'm already way late to get into the classroom, so shall we?"

The Butler would knock on the door of my classroom room that instantly changed with a red coloration and a rough, damp texture.

"How disgusting..."

"Well, whether we are demons, then the gate should be to the taste of the majority"

"I hope I don't meet these other demons"

The butler opened the door, showing a room with the white walls and with four shelves, one on each wall being all full of books. And in the center of the room was a woman with blue hair and bulky breasts.

She wore a standard Social Outfit of white and black colors with the outfit fitted at her waist she would favor her silhouette leaving her with a different style from the other Succubus he had found instead of having a tempting body this different era looked extremely fragile and with an elegant air.

"First, I apologize for not being able to do anything for your mother and not even your father"

"Don't worry, the two of them are extremely strong, so I know they'll come out of this as if nothing had happened"

Arseny has been living alone for the last two years when his father was arrested for accidentally killing a robber who broke into the bank he was in and two weeks later his mother was hospitalized in a vegetative state and until today they could not find out why she stayed this way, after remembering all this a huge despondency fell on Arseny's back and a melancholic expression formed on her face and froze on her.

The woman, realizing what her sentence had caused, stood up, running, hugging and squeezing her arm between her bulky breasts that changed shape elastic as they squeezed.

"Wait, did not work?"

She was surprised, the sooner she turned her face looking at me, realizing that she kept me the same way.

"Stop it, let's talk about the contract, because I just want to go home"

"Of course, well to begin with I'm Andreza and succubus contract and different from the other demons and your world"

Andreza looked at one wall of her room, the wall and everything in it disappeared showing an exact copy of the best and most expensive motel room in the world, Andreza released Arseny's arm and walked towards the room undressing stopping completely naked in front of the huge bed. Who was in the room slowly climbing into bed doing this. She showed herself completely to Arseny.

And soon she would lie on the bed, lying on her stomach and with the sunlight coming through the bedroom windows and hitting Andreza's brown skin.

that formed a painting that would equal the most beautiful painting of the Renaissance era.

I started walking slowly towards the bed, climbing on top of her, getting over Andreza, getting face to face with her, who now showed a flushed face. She said by opening her arms and giving herself completely to me.

"Arseny make a contract with me. I will give you the greatest pleasure, as well as the protection and guidance of all succubus"

8