6. System
208 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Enraged, he let out a cry. " Damn system!"

"That shit, it gave me the biggest headache. Why didn't I say that before?"

The system did not issue any response, so I just ignored what had happened, as it really was a mistake to complete the mission using a shortcut.

"Then.... I'm going to get you out of my house just to look like a pervert...? I preferred a thousand times to do another meditation mission" I spoke discouraged, later I realized, that I had no choice because the missions are for the creation of an incubus, and considering the history of this type of demon, in the future I will do things much worse.

Minutes passed, and I was already prepared wearing a mask that hid the entire bottom of my face. "If, this counts as cheating, I give up"

Leaving my house, I stepped on a sheet of paper, which when I looked closely, I would see that it was from college that I wanted to enter

"Rejected..."

Sighing and

Simply kneading the sheet. I threw myself into my house, closing the door walking the streets of the city, hunting for my target to complete the mission..

<System message>

<By the exorbitant amount of human energy, your hunger will grow until it is satiated>

I would stop running, sitting on a bench in front of a square, looking at all the women who passed discreetly more than the mission never progressed.

"Hello, are you expecting someone?"

A young woman with blonde hair who was holding a water bottle in her left hand and the with the whole body sweaty, making her clothes stick to her skin, demarcating every part of her body.

"I'm not expecting anyone. You can sit down, miss," I said, knowing that this would be the perfect opportunity to complete the mission.

[Daily Mission Complete]

"I should have done this from the beginning," I thought, remembering the punishment that the system had applied to me.

[Experience: 20/100]

"I am not married and not old, so you can only call me Milia, and what would your name be? Mr. masked," Milia touched my cheek over the mask with a gentle smile on her face.

"My name is Arseny. Could I help you with something?" matched her smile with another smile.

"Yes, to something that could I'm running, since nine in the morning, so could you give me a little of your time, to help me relax?" Milia spoke, coming closer to me, putting her hands on my thighs, showing panting and with heavy breathing she climbed on my lap.

Standing facing me, with his hands on my shoulders, bending his head until my chest purring.

"So are you exhausted?"

"Yes... sorry, do that, little joke with you, even if I'm a stranger"

"Don't worry, let me help there," lowered my head to the height of her ear.

"Who, do you think you're cheating spoke by wrapping my arms around her, giving her a hug that could easily be repelled by her and that, if she really is what she thought, was a demon.

"Tehe, you have discovered me, more I see, that you are too weak, to face anyone. " Keeping her gentle smile, Milia returned my hug, making one arresting the other, avoiding that either of us could run away.

"Kill me, we are in public let's, or rather show your horns to everyone here," I spoke in a hoarse voice.

"silly, you got it all wrong"

"Will you tell me, that everything here is an illusion and only have me and you?"

Milia ignored my question and spoke something in my ear " a student, who only takes 10 in everything related to the Arts, tells me, a good reason for him to be refused?"

"How... how can you keep kind smile spoke with a dark face?"

Milia felt excited to look at the disgusting face I was doing and thus discovering the race that was being bred in my essence.

"Incubus... interesting, and just to clarify, I'm not a demon Arseny"

Milia pulled the corner of my mask without showing my face, leaving only the area of my cheek exposed, giving a kiss.

"when we meet again, show me this beautiful face of yours, completely"

A wave of rays circled around her entire body.

"A fair exchange. I know your race and you my skill. " Milia blinked and would come off my lap running again as if nothing had happened.

I had not reacted to what Milia had done to me, because I had received a message from the system that made me understand what was happening.

<System Message>

[Congratulations, you have been chosen to become a college student between two worlds. Know that you have no option to refuse. Soon a guide will appear to guide you.]

"College between two worlds.... Oh, I give up trying to understand this world"

I would get up and start walking towards my house. To wait for such from the guide, because the system had no longer appeared and even opening it only showed that the daily mission was complete.

An hour and a half later, I was already in my house, lying in my bed, again looking at all the options that the system offered me.

"Level 10, this will take forever"

Looking at the system notification, talking about a new mission.

"Finally, it was already turning a skeleton"

"Hey, isn't that a big breakthrough, just for the third mission?"

========================================

[Run in kilometers, the equivalent of the time you stared at, to your target of the last mission]

<Calculate>

[2 minutes and 37 seconds and equivalent to 23.7 kilometers]

[Reward: 10 experience]

"You just put a comma between the numbers, so why did you need to calculate?"

"Besides that reward, and ridiculously low," I spoke sighing despondent

Giving up complaining to the system as I realized it would never answer me by shutting down the system.

I got up from bed with a bored face, leaving my house, stretching

"It's time to die of tiredness"

5