11. First Time
205 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Test ended, we received our classification and with no surprise I did not receive the classification 'E' still at Level 1, and regarding Devian there was a discussion between Sya and Bastian, where he said that I with my uncontrolled breed creation caused Devian to lose his concentration turning a superficial attack into lethal, and in the end Devian gained the classification 'A' being at Level 1.

"Well, if you guys are done, I'll see my room," I said, getting up and leaving the room.

Already outside the building would go towards the dormitory, a building that would be literally the largest I had ever seen in my life.

"If I remember correctly, next to my rating was my room number." I thought about entering the building and passing through the rooms, remembering my room number only when I stopped next to what was reserved for Devian.

"I hope you don't cause me any trouble"

I spoke, citing the fact that now the scapegoat that allows Devian to enter the College between worlds. As long as this does not prevent my evolution, I will not pay attention to any problem it will do.

To avoid problems for both, one having freedom from the gaze of people above all the 'students' and someone who in the future may ask for a favor without her being able to refuse.

"Being a scapegoat won't be such a bad thing"

I smiled at the thought of the advantages I will have in being a scapegoat.

Soon I walked towards my room, because if Devian is in 143, mine would be close considering the standardized distribution of the rooms that I noticed when passing through the rooms of the other two participants of my group, Missing only Milla the girl and an unknown.

"More than a day... that was it as soon as I got to my room.

I'll go to sleep and tomorrow I'll go after finding a better way to level up"

I thought, rubbing my hands on my back, feeling a strong pain because my body had crossed the line but because of system interference. So it was piling up to the present moment that I was with no pressure. are sleeping turned out to be this the worst possible time to relax.

For the pain will come all at once.

"Ok... if that's room 150, the 157 will be upstairs. " I started climbing the stairs. Finding my room will open the door and without paying attention to my surroundings threw me in my bed lying and sleeping almost instantly, waking up only the next day after a long night with the whole body aching.

"Hello, How was your night's sleep?" Said a girl with gray hair and pink eyes.

I sighed, looking at the girl in front of me with wet hair showing that she had just showered.

"Will I be arrested now? Or later?" I spoke sleepily, looking at the girl.

"Don't worry, I'm an adult. I can do that," the girl spoke with an energetic smile.

"Question... you broke into my room? More How?" I asked, looking at the neckline of the girl's shirt and soon after I turned my gaze to her face.

"I'm a demon, so it was easy to destroy your door, but don't worry I already rebuild it," the girl spoke hugging me and smiling calmly "Her Smell, and amazing," she spoke to me looking at me with a passionate look

"I understood. It happened again." Let go of the girl who did not even know the name.

coming out of my bed, I looked at the girl and, curious, I asked, "don't know her and you don't know me, so why did you sleep next to me?"

The girl stood up, wrapping her arms around my neck

"Do not run away from me, and answering your question, I was going to my room. I felt an aroma that gave me water in my mouth and when looking where it came from I ended up discovering that you were his source"

The girl intertwined her legs at my waist saying "Now shut your mouth and kiss me"

When I thought of a way to get rid of the girl to avoid any problems in the future because even if I wanted to do it.

I had not yet gotten used to the idea that I might end up having sex with a girl who has been influenced by a skill that I do not even know how active or how it works.

<System message>

[Your hunger has reached the limit: if you do not satiate now, your body will wither]

My body began to weakening and when I looked at the girl.

I saw her thirsty eyes and instinctively I was approaching my face to hers, touching, making our lips touch and without realizing the girl took control of the situation.

turning the awkward kiss of a boy who had never gone through this kind of situation of his own volition into an intense kiss that transmitted the heat of the body from one to the other, making the two of us become just one being.

"An Incubus... By my calculations, this will be an amazing experience"

The girl was disgusted by me releasing her legs and going down. She was with her face facing my groin, giving a smile that would calm me because, for the first I would be nervous.

"That feeling... Oh fuck "I succumbed to hunger putting both my hands on the head of the girl who let out a slight laugh talking while showing off her teeth that looked like tiny saws "do this is I'll introduce you to each of them"

Their eyes shone with a wicked light as they landed on me. She lowered my pants, showing that strangely I was not in my underwear, more before I could react to it she gripped my cock using her soft hand.

"They... and quite normal for the cock of an Incubus" the girl spoke with a certain despondency, which would not have affected me because I was conflicted with myself in a quarrel between completely giving in to pleasure and satiating his hunger. With my 'human' side talking that this besides causing problems for me could cause some trauma to the girl, although I had not yet realized, the more the girl was completely sane of all her actions and her 'odor' had only caught her attention.

The girl, after realizing the 'mental' imbalance I was going through, resolved the situation unusually. Making the side that would most benefit her win.

Her idea was quick and practical. She purred drawing my attention, soon after rubbing her tits on My without even removing her shirt, breathing with small pauses making me feel each of them on my cock making me get even stiffer and completely losing to my side that for the situation would be the best for both of them.

"Finally, so now we can start," said the girl with radiant eyes.

taking his mouth to the point of my cock wrapping his tongue wrapped in it, putting directly into his mouth making me explode right there and discharging a good amount of cum directly into the mouth of the girl, who without swallowing made the cum simply disappear showing his mouth open to me surprising me with how erotic this scene could be.

"Alive? So do not be shy, let's continue the way it is, because you must endure but once," the girl spoke, smiling gently at me.

"Ok..."I responded by dropping the weight of my body on top of hers by surprising me by hugging and licking my neck

[Daily Mission Completed]

[You earned - 10 experience points]

[His hunger has not yet been satiated-his life is no longer at risk]

4