13.Library
131 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" This is useless," I spoke with my arms stretched out on the table, looking at the book in my hands.

"Look at this one. He talks only about the abilities of an incubus," Milla spoke by dropping the book on top of my head.

"Ouch, I have hands, know? Or you could just put the book on my side"

He picked up the book that fell to the ground, looking at Milia and realizing that she had once again pretended to be an emotionless person.

"Oh! So someone else someone came to the library"

I looked out the door and saw a group of five boys coming in and going straight to the section of comics from both the human and demonic worlds.

"Guy today released the new comic written by the ruler's son"

"Is it serious? Let's read them"

"It may have made you curious, more keep your focus on finding the reason to drive the little girls crazy about your body" Milia spoke, keeping the expression of a robot.

"That sweated very wrong, and you could help instead of just staying there with that dead face"

I read the book again, not finding anything important.

"Ok I'll help you, we're partners really"

Milla stood up to the bookshelves, putting her hand on her chin, her eyes gained a new color, a bright green.

"No, no, no"

In Milia's view, all books would have small sentences written on their covers, not for books that did not have the subject she wanted to read, but yes, for those that had them.

"Arseny, I'm sorry to tell you that no more such books..."Milia stopped talking when she saw a book that had a that was shining so brightly that it even bothered her eyes.

"Okay, thanks, when classes start I'll see if there are any teachers who can answer me that"

I spoke, dropping the book I was holding and sighing I looked at Milia, seeing her try to pick up a book that was on the last shelf.

"Does this book have what I need?" I spoke running, standing next to Milia.

"I did a searched for books that talk about rare cases of demons and for so much that he shone, he should not only have what you want to know how all about your problem"

Milia spoke by opening her black wings flying, took the book by opening book, releasing a green smoke that enveloped the entire book.

"If this book really has what you need, it's what we're going to find out now"

"Perfect, now I will finally be able to get rid of it. That's how I'll be able to focus on leveling up"

The book would start flipping through the pages by itself, stopping at exactly one page that talked about forbidden, forgotten, and incoherent ways of turning someone into a demon.

"If you have nothing in this book, you give up and wait for the teachers to arrive:" Milia spoke by dropping the book and letting it fall right next to me.

"Well, let's see what you have to show me," I said, wiping the dust that was on the cover of the book.

"Oh! shit " Milia realized what she had done and looked everywhere looking for someone who saw what she had done.

"Glad no one saw" Milia sighed with relief and came down landing next to me

"So you found what you wanted?"

I looked at her with a big smile on her face and said, "Yes, the more bad thing is that I can't turn this off"

"Wait, are you saying that even with your racial creation at 0%, you already have a passive ability?" Milia spoke surprise by picking up the book and reading it

After reading the entire page in less than three seconds, Milia held the laugh and spoke

"Well, one thing we have to agree on"

Predicting what she would talk about, I spoke at the same time as her to increase our connection

"Our parents really give us work"

"Our parents are really crazy"

She gave a laugh and looked at me

"You didn't try to do this thinking something perverted, was it?"

"Not only did I want to raise the level of our connection, as their parents may end up helping us in the future by using their position of respect"

Milia put her hand on my shoulder

"Forget it, my parents would never help us if we had a problem, for the simple fact that if they needed to help me even after they clarified that if I'm not the best, I can forget that I was once their daughter"

"Owo, my parents screwed up with my life. More, at least they like me " I spoke upon realizing that just as her parents see her as a tool, she sees them as tools used.

"It's that love that made you where you are"

Milla looked at the book and noticed something strange

"Arseny to something we had not thought of before, more if you are the first incubus to have been born naturally, being that this would be impossible, because this book would have a whole page just talking and explaining what happened to you"

"Milla, now that you've spoken, this what comes to mind and the most obvious reason"

"Because it was you who thought of him" spoke Milla, interrupting me before finishing talking

I just ignored it and keep talking

"it's pretty obvious that my father wasn't the only human to get a succubus pregnant"

Milla retorted by saying, "it would make sense, if you didn't have you literally caught everyone's attention in the demonic world"

I got upcoming out from close to the table I snapped my fingers and spoke, pointing at her

"This actually just makes my theory even stronger, because in the same way that everyone will come after me, these children who are born before me have already become bogeyman food"

Milia sat at the table joining her legs and holding the book, hitting with only one hand

"More so, why are everyone reacting as if you were the first?"

"Right, that I do not how to answer"

Milia sighed, closing the book

"If the writer of this book had not already died because of his age, we could go after him"

Curious with the new information, I asked

"Demons die of old age?"

"You know nothing? Did your parents not really talk  anything about the demonic world, or about at least the situation in the world?"

Milia spoke trying not to believe that there were such negligent parents knowing the problems this would cause in the future

"No, I don't know anything the only things I know about demons, that's what I've seen in books and movies"

"Since I still need to make some preparations to be able to suck your energy, how about I heal all your doubts about the demonic?"

3