Chapter 23 – Battle In India
792 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment they crossed the boundaries of India at that time, Dionysus, Matt and Ishtar immediately felt that they were being watched.

"We're being followed!" Ishtar said

"I know. Just act calmly, pretend to be unaware" Matt said, hugging her flirtatiously while Dionysus stumbled around in his drunken stupor.

But they continued being monitored as they walked for several kilometers into India.

"Had you observed enough? Why don't you show yourselves!" Dionysus said, suddenly turning sober and standing upright.

"How expected, for the scion of Zeus!" a voice said

"Apparently, not all you Greeks are cowards" another said

Suddenly, from a distance, two large spheres shot towards them, one made if fire, the other of water.

As they splashed on the ground in front of them, both orbs revealed a person emerging from them.

"You must be Lords Agni and Varuna!" Dionysus said calmly

"Since you know us, introduce yourselves, Olympians" Agni said

"I am Dionysus, son of Olympus. But these are my friends I met along the way, Ishtar from Mesopotamia, and Matt, a traveler from... somewhere else" Dionysus said

"So, you have come to battle us? To win over us where your father could not?" Varuna taunted 

"No. I come to see if I can win you over" Dionysus said

"Same difference. Before we talk, lets test your mettle!' Agni said, seemingly a hotheaded god

"Wait! I didn't..." Dionysus protested

"You have no choice. I understand that the scion is not as powerful as the father. So lets battle fairly" Veruna said

Agni smirked and nodded

Another man rode our from nowhere, riding a large peacock, seemingly being hidden by the two gods before this.

Like Agni and Varuna, he was well above 7 feet tall, while Dionysus was only 6 foot 5, and Ishtar 6 feet, like Matt. 

"This is our... son of sorts, Kartikeya! Technically he is the son of Shiva, but Agni preserved Shiva's seed, making him partially Agni's and made him conceive in the waters of the Ganges, which makes him partially mine as well" Veruna said

The man was very handsome, and radiated strength and savagery. 

"I am Kartikeya. I am the God of War. What are you the god of?" Kartikeya asked Dionysus

"Er... I'm the God of Wine, Festivity and Theatre" Dionysus answered

"Is this a joke? Why should I fight a mere clown?" Kartikeya said rudely, before turning his eyes on Ishtar

"What about you? You know the pleasures of war. I can sense it on you" he said, looking at Ishtar

Ishtar suddenly got out of Matt's embrace and brandished her battle staff!

"If war is what you want, I am happy to oblige" Ishtar said. 

Kartikeya smiled and drew his bow, preparing to fight.

"Wait! If you defeat a non Greek, your victory would be meaningless! Furthermore, she's a mere woman!" Agni said to Kartikeya. 

"How dare you! I'll show you what a woman can do!" Ishtar wanted to attack right away, but Matt held her back. He needed his body to be pumped full of steroids and growth hormone to hold Ishtar back. 

"How about you, little man? You smell.... you smell of war as well. Are you a god of war of your people?" Kartikeya asked Matt

"No. I am but a mortal. But I do know war and do not shy from it" Matt said.

It was very probable that Kartikeya sensed the presence of hormones of Egyptian war god Anhur as well as the demigods the Valkyrie Herja and the Amazon Myrina pumping through his body. 

Their endocrine system was already ready to fight the moment Kartikeya entered the scene, as if sensing him as a rival.

Matt charged in, not allowing Kartikeya to use his bow, and fought in hand to hand combat. 

Having met many gods, Matt was cautious of Kartikeya's strength, careful about taking a single blow from him. 

Instead, he used all the experience and knowledge he had, from the martial arts of the future, to his experiences fighting with, watching and wrestling gods like Thor, Heracles, Gilgamesh, Horus and other gods and demigods like Loki, Tyr, the Valkyries and the Amazon and even Enkidu. 

Kartikeya was on the back foot, surprised by the expertise and abilities that Matt demonstrated. 

While the blows damaged Kartikeya, all his return blows missed or were negated by Matt. 

Kartikeya took blow after blow, not sufficient to put him out of commission, but enough to threaten him. Matt was trying not to injure himself by tempering his blows, but even then he was damaging himself. 

Matt's knuckles started bleeding and his bones started hurting with every kick or punch he threw at Kartikeya. Kartikeya's return blows that Matt was unable to dodge and was forced to block, cracked his bones as they landed. 

Even though Matt was "winning" in the fight, he was starting to look the worse off. It was like in a boxing match where he was racking up all the points, but he was blue and black everywhere, while his opponent, though losing, looked absolutely fine. 

"I've got to end this quickly. I don't think my body can hold up" Matt thought to himself as he suddenly pumped up his body to the brim with hormones in preparation to land his strongest punch, the very same punch that knocked Heracles out!

Unlike Heracles, who underestimated him and was caught by surprise, Kartikeya was already very wary of Matt's prowess. Matt's punch flew at him at incredible speeds, but Kartikeya managed to lift his left hand to form a block!

Matt's punch smashed Kartikeya's arm, dislocating his shoulder and breaking his left humerus, causing Kartikeya to yell in pain as he flew backwards. 

Kartikeya's body flew a short distance, smashing into a large tree, only to have the tree collapse on top of him!

Matt's arm was shredded again, his bones shattered and muscles and skin in ribbons as blood flowed freely from his limp arm. 

"Matt!" Ishtar yelled as she ran to him to help him as he struggled to stand. 

Varuna on the other hand, used water to lift up the fallen tree, but Kartikeya was already up and limping out from under the tree.  

Kartikeya looked at Ishtar helping Matt to stand and nodded. 

"I... have lost. You are indeed worthy of praise, mortal" Kartikeya said, as he was helped off the ground. 

"No, you are impressive Lord Kartikeya. I have trained with many gods. You are my toughest battle" Matt said. 

Indeed, he had killed an Atlantean demigod, and even knocked out Heracles, and could have killed him if he wished while unconscious. But Kartikeya managed to block the same blow, and could even walk out on his own feet!

If this was a real battle, Kartikeya could still continue fighting but Matt was done as his right arm hung limply on his side. 

As Matt was declared the winner after Kartikeya admitted defeat, both groups agreed to Dionysus' proposal of peace between the Indian Gods and the Olympians. 

They celebrated together all night, with the Indian gods especially enjoying Dionysus' wines. Perhaps this was why the all knowing Zeus sent Dionysus, who was more suited for this kind of diplomacy. 

They were invited to feast and party at Lord Agni's palace which was the nearest, and they partied all night!

That night, instead of nursing Matt, they had intense and loud sex all night. 

Ishtar wasn't worried about Matt's arm as he had healed from the same wounds that night after fighting the djinns.

"Matt... you're the best man I've ever had" Ishtar moaned in his ear as she seemed to fuck him as if there was no tomorrow. 

And indeed it was the case, as the very next day, Ishtar woke up early, as Matt lay in bed naked. 

"Ishtar?" Matt arose, seeing her put on her gown.

"My love.... I have to go. I've enjoyed myself with you, but I have to return, otherwise the people who worship me will not have sex, and there will be no births" she suddenly said.

Matt was stunned. Although he didn't know if he loved her, as he no longer knows what love is, but he knew he definitely liked her, and her beauty and sexiness was something to be lusted over. 

"You... told me in bed that you can grow back your penis. You said that... Isis used to trim your penis for herself...Can... can I keep a part of you?" she asked

Matt sat him and removed the blanket, sitting at the side of the bed, revealing his penis to her. 

She kneeled on the floor, taking him into her mouth as she gave him pleasure orally.

As his penis stood up proudly, she let him go and looked upwards, kissing him.

Matt could feel her right hand pumping his penis up and down, and he felt her knife she conjured out of nowhere touch the base of his penis. 

They continued kissing as their tongues wrapped around each other, when he felt a cold object slice his penis off!

But they continued kissing as a tear fell from his eye. 

He felt her tongue and lips disappear, and when he opened his eyes, she was gone!

Matt sighed. He didn't expect to meet someone like Ishtar, let alone become her lover. 

And he definitely didn't expect her to leave so abruptly. 

His right arm had healed overnight, and he stopped the bleeding from his groin. 

He decided to let it grow at it's slower pace rather than consciously growing it to a certain length. 

He didn't want to fuck anyone else for the time being anyway. 

 

22