Chapter 24 – Kali
751 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matt got dressed in a while linen tunic as we went out to meet the rest. 

"Where is Ishtar?" Dionysus asked, seeing Matt by himself. 

"She... had to leave. Something about the people in her land not mating because of her absence" Matt said

Dionysus gave him a wry smile and patted his shoulder in support.

"Those Goddesses of Love are like that, my friend. They sleep with you, then flirt around with someone else" Dionysus said

"N..no! Ishtar isn't like that!" Matt said

"Let me give you a word of advise my friend, these Goddesses of love cannot help themselves. I myself had a fling with Haphaustus' wife Aphrodite and we had a son... Priapus! But she sleeps around and will break your heart. She even fucked Ares!" Dionysus said

"Aren't all you gods the same? She's not the only one sleeping around" Matt thought to himself. 

"Yes... I too am a incarnation of Kama, the God of Love. It is our.... nature to behave like that. We.... need to spread our love around" Kartikeya said, appearing out of the blue. 

Matt was surprised. Kartikeya, like Ishtar was not only a god of war, but also a god of love. Why was it these two concepts are so closely related to each other? Was it because they were both about passions?

And if it were not him that fought against Kartikeya, but Ishtar, would they have ended up passionately in bed with each other?

Somehow that thought bothered Matt.

Suddenly Agni appeared and he seemed agitated. 

"What's wrong, Lord Agni?" Dionysus asked

"Ah... that Thunder God Indra... he killed the God of Air, Vayu's son! Because of that, he got so pissed, he withdrew air from the Earth, suffocating all the living beings! Because of that Lord Shiva the Destroyer was forced to promise to resurrect him! Now as an apology I, Varuna and Indra would have to give him a blessing!" Agni said

"Can we follow along? Mayhaps I will give a blessing too!" Dionysus said

"Fine, but we need to hurry. Vayu is incensed!" Agni said as his chariot appeared, pulled by seven red horses. 

Kartikeya, Matt and Dionysus leaped onboard as the chariot took off and flew into the sky!

They arrived a few hours later to see a monkey lying on the ground, with a large 9 foot tall blue god sitting next to the body. 

Nearby, a frantic looking god was pacing up and down with another god looking sheepishly at the dead body. 

Varuna greeted them from afar as they landed. 

"Oh! Dionysus, Matt you are here as well!" Varuna said

"Yes, we thought we would see what was going on" Dionysus said. 

As the monkey appeared to breathe again, the god Shiva looked at the gods nearby and nodded. 

The god that looked sheepish, was the God of Lightning Indus who blessed the monkey with a body as strong as his vajra, which was his indestructible weapon. 

Agni blessed him so that he won't be harmed by fire, and Varuna blessed him so that water won't harm him. 

The monkey's father Vayu blessed his son that wind won't hurt him, and that he was as fast as the wind.

Brahma granted him a blessing that he could go anywhere he wanted, while Vishnu gave him a magical weapon called a Gada, which was a sort of mace. 

Since Dionysus was an alien god, a Greek and not Indian, he decided to refrain from blessing the monkey, so that there would not be any misunderstanding. 

These blessings reminded Matt of Baldr receiving the blessings of all things to not harm him, forgetting mistletoe that eventually kills him. 

The monkey, who was named Hanuman, looked around and was confused. 

"Hello friends. Who are you?" he asked

"Oh. We are Lord Agni and Varuna's friends from far away. I am Dionysus, and this is my friend Matt" Dionysus said

The other gods and Hanuman greeted them cordially and had a small celebration at the resurrection of Hanuman. 

Dionysus provided the wine, which went down well with all the gods there.

As Dionysus introduced them, the gods wanted to see how a mortal, Matt would fare against Hanuman! Even Kartikeya egged them on. 

Matt took the opportunity to spar with him gladly. He had the fortune to spar against so many other legendary gods like Horus, Heracles, Gilgemesh and Kartikeya, why not Hanuman?

They decided to fight barehanded, and Hanuman took the initiative, using superior monkey agility and Vayu blessed speed, he quickly cornered and got Matt into a bad position. 

But Matt was slippery as he had all sorts of escapes that he has honed against gods and managed to reverse his position several times. 

 However, while Matt had wrestled many gods, their bodies still worked and moved like humans. Hanuman was different in that he moved like a monkey. 

His movements were unpredictable and erratic, and Matt was not able to corner him at all. 

Furthermore, even with a full body pumped with hormones, Hanuman was still much stronger than he was, and this was even when he didn't use his other powers like growing in size and shapechanging!

Eventually, Matt admitted defeat and was glad that this spar wasn't a bloody affair like with Kartikeya. He only ended up with being sore all over and being covered in sweat. 

The gods applauded, knowing fully well that Hanuman would win, but they acknowledged that as a mortal hero, Matt was indeed very impressive. 

Matt rested at the side, wearing only a tunic around his groin as the rest of his body was exposed. 

He suddenly realized that an erotic beauty, with dark black skin and absolutely beautiful features kept staring at Matt. 

She reminded Matt of that model in his timeline, Duckie Thot, and he was entranced by her. 

The most shocking thing was that she was naked, only wearing gold crown,  necklaces, bracelets and anklets as well as the over the rest of her body.  

Her hair was the only thing hiding her breasts and the gold around her waist barely blocked her vagina!

All the other gods seemed to stay clear of her, with only Shiva who was staring longingly at her.

She walked up to Matt who was still dazzled by her appearance. 

Her eyes looked at him passionately, but some men called them crazy eyes, which reminded him of Sharon.

She kept licking her lips too, looking at Matt hungrily.

"I liked your spar. You smell of war... and of destruction... and of... sex" she said with a sexy voice.  

"Hi...I... am Matt" he said, slurring as if he was drunk on her looks

"And I am.... Kali!" she said 

Without waiting for Matt to respond, she hugged and kissed him and he responded in kind.

Her long tongue invaded his mouth and their tongues twined around each other. 

Suddenly, she sprouted another two hands as all four ripped what little he wore for clothes apart!

It was as if all the gods weren't around them as she pushed him to the ground, holding his already erect cock. 

She aimed his cock at his pussy and sat down on him as they started fucking in front of everyone!

But somehow, Matt somehow didn't care as his lust overtook him. 

Suddenly, nothing else mattered to him as he fucked her with everything he had.

Her nails scratched his back and he slammed her onto the walls, the floor and damaged furniture all around. 

While they fucked, she happily ripped into his flesh, only to be happy to see him recover nearly instantaneously.

She was always too passionate and too rough with her lovers, but now she found one that she could fully express herself with.

They made love for days unending, and the days became week, and the weeks became months, and months became years! 

Finally, Matt finally woke up from his sexual stupor. 

"Where... where am I?" he asked in a raspy voice, having not eaten or drinking anything for a long time. 

"You are in my place. You... finally ran out of seed so pour into my belly" Kali said, lying naked next to him. 

He was in a place that he did not recognize, lying on a bed covered in blood, most likely his blood. 

She got up to get dressed, but she was generally naked besides wearing gold jewelry. 

But she slung around a new necklace around her neck, and a skirt around her waist.

On her necklace were strung together multiple tongues and right in the middle, hanging between her breasts was a penis!

On the string around her waist, were strung together severed penises! And they were all his, ranging from 7 to 10 inches!

The tongues and the penises were all his, as she had been harvesting from his body for the unknown amount of time they made love!

"Thank you for these. I will treasure them always" she said, taking the penis from her necklace and sucking on it, while placing another from her skirt to stay into her pussy!

Matt looked downwards and saw that his penis had been cut off again and was nothing but a bloody stump. 

Fortunately his tongue has been healed already. 

He got up and she passed to him a clean tunic to wear as his torn clothes were nowhere to be seen. 

Holding her hand, they walked and as if by magic, the scenery around him changed and they were in Agni's palace again. 

She let the cock in her mouth drop and kissed him passionately before letting go. 

"Matt! You're.... uh.... finally finished!" Agni suddenly said from behind him

Matt turned around. 

"Er... yeah. Where is Dionysus?" Matt asked

"He left months ago to go back to Greece. We told him you will go back when you are ... done" Agni said

"Oh" Matt said, sheepishly. 

"Er... where is Kali?" Agni asked warily, looking around. 

"I... I don't know" Matt said. She had disappeared. 

She was an enigma indeed, and was nowhere to be seen. 

"It's good to see you in one piece. You've been gone for so long, many others assumed you were dead!" Agni said

"Dead? How long was I... gone?" Matt asked

"Ten years!" Agni said

"T...ten years???" Matt asked in shock

"Those that spend time with Kali experience that. She is not only the Goddess of Destruction, but also of Time!" Agni said

Matt didn't know how to react. Will his friends worry for him? Would they look for him? Should he look for them?

After all, they were gods and ten years was a short amount of time for them. Maybe they wouldn't notice. 

But then again, Matt was slowly starting to suspect he was immortal himself, having not aged at all since the time of the Atlanteans!

22