Chapter 26 – Jiutian Xuannü
651 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matt ran across the sky with his Cloud Walking Boots.

Pumping his body full of godly level steroids, he ran at speeds that rivaled a light propeller airplane.

From afar, he looked like he was running slowly, but in actuality he was flying at 500 km/hr.

It was still slower than when he sat on Hanuman who had the blessing of Vayu, which allowed him to fly at speeds that matched Hermes. Even Helio's chariot was faster than his running.

Even so, he would need several days to get to Scandinavia, and hope to somehow get onto Bifrost the rainbow bridge get to Asgard.

 He could run for several days without stopping, but he would be exhausted once the hormones wear out, so he decided to rest every night to keep fresh when he arrives in Asgard so that he can be of help.

He rested the first night after making landfall and running a few hundred kilometers inland.

He found a quiet spot in the hills overlooking the Yangtze River.

He sat up camp in a tree, hugging Gada to sleep.

Unknowingly, his flight in the air brought unwanted attention.

But he was undisturbed all night and he ran in the clouds the next morning again.

As he flew, suddenly the clouds around him became thicker. 

Matt decided to run at a higher altitude, but no matter how high or low, he couldn't penetrate the impenetrable clouds that hid the day or night. 

It was as if he was trapped!

He stopped running to look around. 

"Who is it?" Matt asked, brandishing his mace Gada

He heard a feminine giggle from the clouds as suddenly a beautiful maiden appeared riding a cinnabar phoenix, holding phosphors and clouds as reins. 

She was incredibly beautiful, but Matt has had sex with other woman arguably as beautiful as her. 

"You are an interesting human. How is it you can walk on clouds? That's normally my domain" she said

"Forgive me, my name is Matt. But I am in a hurry to help my friends" Matt said

"I am called Xuannu.. it seems you have the aura of a War God. How is that so? I am the only god of war here" she said

"Are you? I've known many War Gods. I've met Horus, Anhur, Tyr, Ishtar and Kartikeya. If I have time I will introduce you. But I'm in a hurry now. If you excuse me, I have to go " Matt said

"No, you are not leaving. You... must stay. Don't you find me attractive?" she said 

"Yes.. incredibly so" Matt said

"Then why do you want to leave?" she asked as she lowered parts of her dress to expose one shoulder.

"I..." Matt hesitated. No matter how many beautiful goddesses he's fucked, she was irresistible. 

She approached him and she commanded stars that shot at him and removed his clothes, leaving him naked as her robe dropped into the clouds, revealing she wasn't wearing anything underneath. 

They started making love in the clouds as it caused thunder and lightning to pour down on the earth. 

Unlike the passionate violent sex with Kali, Xuannu was passionate, yet gentle and incredibly skillful. 

In fact, she reminded Matt of Ishtar. This made sense, since both of them were Goddesses of Love and War!

Matt had tried to resist her, but once she stripped, she became unable to resist.

Even the urgency of Ragnarok was completely forgotten as her body became the only thing that occupied his mind.

The two bodies drifted in the clouds, floating wherever the wind blew.

Xuannu was completely obsessed with him as well.

After spending a decade with Kali in the land of the Karma Sutra, Matt's sexual prowess grew in leaps and bounds, as Kali showed him how to make love to a goddess with 4 up to 10 hands and multiple heads!

Matt did not know, but his internal glands that belonged to the war god Anhur, and the demigoddesses of war Myrina and Herja had became part of his aura. 

Besides that, he did not know what mating with the goddesses did to him!

The sweat, blood and tears of the gods have been known to give life, create phenomena and other miracles.

Unfortunately, his ability to absorb their abilities only occurred when Isis implanted godly glands into his body.

He had fucked and especially drank the vaginal juices of Isis, Brynhildr, Ishtar, Kali and now Xuannu. 

Normally a human lover of these goddesses would not absorb their attribute. Nor will normal gods since they seldom if every gave cunnilingus. 

But Matt was always enjoyed tasting them as he gave them cunnilingus and 69, which made them love him even more. 

As such, he enjoyed tasting and eating them out, absorbing their essence into him, as they fucked him all night for a certain period of time. It was months for Isis, a few weeks for Ishtar and a whole decade with Kali!

And now, he lost track of time as did Xuannu, who only had eyes for each other. 

From Ishtar and Xuannu, he absorbed their essences of war and love, making him slowly radiate their power. 

As for Kali, he gained the attribute of destruction!

But unfortunately all the goddesses he fucked before he attained the organs of the gods didn't get absorbed, which meant he didn't manage to absorb the attributes of magic and healing from Isis, nor the attributes of a valkyrie from Brynhildr. 

But he never knew all these had happened. He simply used his physical abilities the way he originally did. His only training was by Loki, who actually studied his pineal gland abilities and thought him illusion magic. 

He had realized that his strength had increased when he woke up in the Amazonian tomb, as even fully steroid pumped, he was never going to knock Heracles out! But since then, he could. He could even give Heracles, Gilgamesh, Kartikeya and Hanuman a good fight with his now godly strength and stamina. 

But he didn't know that not only was it the aura from the glands of Anhur, Herja and Myrina that attracted the attention of Kartikeya to fight him. It was also the fact he was absorbing Ishtar's essence when he drank her juices that made him like a war god. 

That was the same thing that attracted Kali, who was the god of destruction. And when Kali's decade of juices entered his body to add to what he absorbed from Ishtar made Matt irresistible to Xuannu!

Unfortunately, he had become a magnet to all gods and demons who possessed the attribute of war, destruction and love!

Although Xuannu wanted to fuck him forever, she cared enough to know that he was in a rush to help his friends and had considered that. 

She made sure the clouds blown by the wind only headed west, passing past China and into the Slavic lands, heading towards Germania, the direction Matt was heading all along. 

They took a break two days later, as Matt lay naked in the clouds with Xuannu lying her head on his chest as they finally chatted

"I have gotten the clouds to move at the same direction and speed you were heading, Who are these that you want to help?" Xuannu asked, playing with his ever erect cock.

"Thanks. I need to get to Asgard before the end of Ragnarok" Matt said

"What is Ragnarok?" she asked

"Its the end of the Norse gods" Matt said

"So... you are the Norse God of War and Love?" she asked

"Heh... no. I am but a mortal. I'm not even from here" Matt said

"I don't understand. Explain" she asked

"That's expected. I've lived a strange life" Matt said

"You just don't want to tell me" she said and pouted looking pampered and spoiled

"Ok ok. I'll tell all" he said, explaining his life so far, but avoided mentioning too much details about sex with his lovers.

"I will bring you there. We'll go and help the Asgardians" she said

Matt nodded, appreciating a Goddess of War helping out. If he wasn't in such a rush, he wished that he could have gathered his allies.

Isis, Horus, Thoth, Amon Ra, Anubis, Heracles, Dionysus, Pan, Helios, Hermes... no not Hermes. He's a coward! Maybe Gilgamesh, Enkidu, Ishtar, Agni, Veruna, Kartikeya, Kali, Hanuman... together with Xuannu, and maybe even the Dragon King Au Guang... what backup they would be at Ragnarok!

He kissed her as she climbed on his body and turned around, getting into the 69 position again.

"Vile scum!" suddenly a loud voice yelled at them as a lightning bolt shot at them.

Matt rolled Xuannu to the side as they both avoided the lightning bolt.

Another shot at them as Matt picked up Gada and blocking with it.

*CRASH*

There was a loud explosion as Gada blocked the bolt, dissipating it into the surrounding clouds

"Who! Show yourself!" Xuannu yelled, now surprisingly already dressed as 12 stars flew around her protectively.

A large bearded man, standing over 7 feet tall appeared in the clouds, holding a hammer and axe!

"Who are you?" Matt asked, standing naked in only his Cloud Walking Boots and wielding Gada.

"You can't fool me Veles! Reveal yourself!" the god said to Matt, then to Xuannu, uncertain which one was the target of his ire. 

19