Ch 11. Swimsuits
79 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We went into a fancy looking store. I could get what the name of the store was, but as cliché as it sounds, it was something in a really french style.

The store had a lot of stalls and mannequins holding swimsuits and underwear. Most of the underwear were full of laces, ruffles and beautiful and detailed embroideries. They looked really adultish.

On the other hand were the swimsuits. There were a lot of varieties, bikinis, trikinis, one pieces and even pareos. The ones that showed the right amount of skins and the ones that left almost nothing to the imagination. Again, something that only adults should wear.

“W-What kind of store is this?! D-Do you really expect us to wear something like that?!”

“Why not? Hehe~”

She did not question anything of what was happening, she didn't even try to explain herself. She simply stood there, holding her stance. As if it was the natural thing to do in this kind of situation.

“No, there's no way I'll be convinced to wear something like that by someone who is currently wearing a sukumizu down her clothes!”

“Are you sure? Hehe~”

Sadly, in this world, even if you are sure about something, it can all go wrong, so we ended up buying a pair of those fancy looking swimsuits for me and Sotoka.

Sotoka’s was a black one piece with a cut on her left side that showed something of the skin of her waist and belly. The seams were garnished by a beautiful but simple pattern of roses of a deep blue color.

I also bought a black swimsuit with a deep blue pattern of roses on it. But mine was a bikini along with a beautiful pareo that followed the same theme. It's not like I wanted to wear a bikini, but that pair left me with no other choice. Luckily I was able to buy this pareo to preserve my image.

“Come on, Eriko! Let's swim over there! Fufufu~”

“Hold on, Sotoka!”

“What a funny pair. Hehe!”

“Are you ready now? Let's go and swim!”

The one that said those words was Kasumi. She intercepted us when we were on our way back to the shattered car that bringed us to this place. Then, she started to run along with Sotoka, ready to start swimming around.

“Eriko, you are too serious. Look at them, you could learn something! Hehe~”

“You might be right, but sadly I can't stop thinking about them as a pair of airheads.”

As Clair and I were talking, far away from us, a crab seemed to clinch on one of Sotoka’s fingers and she started to wave her hand in the air in the most dramatic way possible.

“But you seem to be really attached to her, am I wrong?”

“No, you are not. I like her, even if she is an airhead. Maybe that's why I like her?”

The scene that was developing far from us turned even more bizarre when the crab let go of Sotoka's finger and flew right at Kasumi’s face, throwing her to the ground. Of course, as natural reactions dictate, Sotoka herself fell back to the ground and started laughing at Kasumi’s misfortune.

“Maybe you two complement each other…?”

“Yeah, maybe…”

9