Ch 16. Sunset Talk: Who does she wants to kiss?
84 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

However, we did not catch anything else.

“Tsh, this is so frustrating~!”

“Hehe. How long have we been here?”

“Sotoka, woke up! It’ll escape if you are sleeping...”

“J-Just… Let me… Kiss... “

“Huh…?”

Sotoka just said something really weird. Kiss? WHo does she want to kiss? She had that kind of relationship with someone? Who? When did that happen? No, no, it can't be. Even if Sotoka is such an idiot, she is still so pure to have that kind of relationship with someone.

Of course, there was no way for Kasumi and Clair to stay out of this, so they talked while I was still confused due to the words I’ve just heard.

“That seems like an interesting dream, right? Hehe~”

“Maybe she is dreaming about you? Haha~!”

“About me? No, there is no…”

Although, what if that was true? What if she is really dreaming about me? Does that mean that she wants to kiss me? Do I want to kiss her? Should I kiss her? How much should that kiss last?

My thoughts went down into an endless spiral of questions and worries so I tried to get rid of them by muttering some senseless words.

“N-No…Nonono. Don't say something like that!”

Also, in the middle of the confusion, I ended up pushing away Sotoka, who was sitting by my side. 

Again, she feel down to the rock where we were sitting right with her face

“You... Eriko! You are doing it on purpose!”

“O-Of course I’m not!”

“Come here right now. Im about to kick your stupid ass!”

Sotoka stood up with one of her hands still covering her face and started to rush towards me.

However, as soon as she threatened me, I readied myself. So right now we were running around. I was escaping and she was trying to catch me, just as Sapphire did with Kasumi and Clair.

“I guess she is right. I don't think Sotoka was dreaming about Eriko. Haha~”

“I think you are wrong, those two seems really close to me.”

“You can tell?”

“Well, it seemed like Eriko was seriously thinking about kissing her. Hehe.”

We were far from Kasumi and Clair the moment they were talking about those things, so there was no way for us to know what they were talking about. Lucky for us.

“Hey Eriko, stop! You are soooo~ far!”

“I’m not gonna stop until you give up that silly idea of kicking my poor ass!”

“B-But you should pay for what you did!”

“Uh?! I said it wasn't on purpose!”

“You woke me up from that beautiful dream!”

“Uh...?

“Uh…”

Just like that, we both stopped. We were looking into each other's eyes, surrounded by rocks in a lonely and quiet place. 

9