Ch 28. Like a Doll
48 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The teasing continued. We visited different kinds of stores and Sotoka made me wear a whole lot of different outfits and hairstyles. However, not even once she tried and wore something herself.

Of course, I’m also having fun, but this time she went and picked an outfit that's even beyond <<embarrassing>>. But, since we were supposed to search for a pair of matching clothes, I think this is my chance to counterattack.

However, even now, gathering the courage to get out of the cabin is a really hard task.

“Come on~, Eriko, I want to see my little doll~. Fufufu~!”

She is playing, I know for sure that she is playing with me but… I looked at the reflection of my face on my cell phone' screen. My face was totally blushing. It was so extreme that even my ears had turned red! How am I supposed to face her now? No, I need to do this, this’ll be my revenge!

I moved the curtain that was used as a door for the fitting room with one of my hands in a gesture that looked far way cooler in my mind than it really was.

“So… What do you think?”

I couldn't help but cover my mouth with the back of my hand as I muttered those words. In fact, I knew exactly how I looked, but it was not my job to put it into words.

“Wow! This is amazing, Eriko! You actually look like a doll!”

That's right, there's no other way to say it. My pale skin is covered with this kind of fancy clothes so… There's no way I’ll look like something different than a doll.

For this outfit,  Sotoka chose everything by herself once again.

I was wearing something that was taken right from a book of Goth Lolita styles. A black dress that looked like a bell and was made of multiple layers, full of frills and folds. The outfit included a girdle, tied by a ribbon knot made of a black string, right on my abdomen.

My hairstyle right now had been turned once again into two pigtails but they had been combed in a way that they loved strangely wavy, almost as wavy as the strings of the ribbon that had been placed on the top of my head.

Finally, my legs were covered in tights that were also black and my shoes were some medium heeled shoes of the same color.

So, as I previously said, there was no way for a bookworm like me, to look different than a doll in this kind of outfit.

I could swear that I saw Sotoka drooling as she took pictures from me, making me do some embarrassing poses along the way. But I went along with it, after all, I'm about to have my revenge.

Once she was finished and ready to go, I executed my plan.

“Y-You know, Sotoka? I kinda liked this outfit, maybe we should go with this one?”

“Uh…?”

“I mean, weren't we looking for matching clothes?”

“...”

“And, since you picked this set, and I liked it, I think we should go with this pair.”

“...”

I could notice how Sotoka’s expression was distorting more and more with every word I said. Her eyes weren't sparkling anymore and her skin had turned two color tones more white. Seeing that kind of reaction, I couldn't help myself to push her even further.

“I mean, it's an outfit you picked for me…”

“...”

“There's no way I wouldn't like it, right?”

“...!”

I gave her the last strike looking right at her eyes with the best puppy face I could afford in this kind of embarrassing clothes and situation. Maybe it was for the best, because my embarrassed puppy face worked so well that, after a tantrum of less than two seconds, Sotoka talked.

“That's cheating, you know…?”

She went, totally silent, and built an outfit of the same kind by picking the pieces around the store.When she came back, she continued silent and walked inside of the fitting room.

After a few minutes, she slowly moved the curtain in order to make her looks visible.

She was so embarrassed that she couldn't even walk outside of the cabin.

She was so embarrassed, that there were some tears piling up at the bottom of her eyes. She was so embarrassed, that she was covering her mouth with the back of one of her hands while the other one was pulling her dress down in order to cover even more of her legs.

She was so embarrassed, that her knees were a little bit bent and her legs were shaking.

She was so embarrassed, that she couldn't even talk.

“H-How…?

Seeing that I had the upper hand, I quickly moved to her side in order to take a selfie of us two. Of course, right before I took it, I whispered the final words in her ear.

“You look like a doll, Sotoka.”

“...!”

It ended up as a beautiful picture. A totally blueshd Sotoka by my side while I was giving out a malevolent smirk. Both of us were wearing Goth Lolita’s clothes. It was so out of character for both of us, that I couldn't describe it as anything more than wonderful.

Of course, we didn't buy those clothes, in fact, we really ended up buying matching underwear… How? Well… That's too embarrassing to tell!

7