Ch 35. A Sparkling Girl
46 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“... With that said, let's welcome our new student, eh… Sorry, what was your name again?”

The nervous teacher was introducing the new transfer student to the class. I hate to say it, but there's no other way to describe her than as an eccentric, weird and unrespectful girl.

“Its Hikari. You should remember it, okay, miss?”

Hikari said that with a cold voice while she was looking at the teacher with a gaze that was as piercing as a blade, that it was almost as if she was threatening her.

“Y-Yes!”

Of course, our timid teacher suffered a total defeat and retreated to her desk while Hikari, absent minded, walked to her designated spot while looking at the expensive cell phone she was carrying in her hand.

She wasn't wearing the school uniform, just as you might be expecting from a transfer student. However, she wasn't wearing any kind of uniform, or at least, I’ve never heard of a school that lets you wear clothes like that.

She was wearing a half open jacket that had fallen from her shoulders, only covering the lower part of her arms as long as her midriff that was where the jacket was zipped up. Under her jacket, she was wearing a white sleeveless shirt, with something written on black and big letters. It wasn't totally readable, but it was obvious that it was a curse word.

Her bottom was a pair of striped high knee socks and a mini skirt that was clearly not suited to be worn by a school girl.

However, the thing that caught my attention was that she was wearing a red cap that had something like a bite on its visor.

Finally, but not less, I must say that she was wearing makeup, and her nails were painted, each one of them of a different color, along with a whole lot of different kinds of accessories.

In other words, she was obviously wearing her street clothes. No, her kind of clothes was just too far away from what anyone would call street clothes. A fashion freak? A party girl? A wierdo? Honestly, I can't tell, but she is well aware of what she is doing, she had to be.

When she arrived at her designated desk, Hikari sat on the chair, and then, she put her crossed legs over the table. Right after that, she covered her eyes with the visor of her red cap, and started using her cell phone with both of her hands.

Everyone in the classroom, Sotoka included, was so shocked that no one said anything. She was so full of herself, so confident, that there was no way that anyone would say something, not even the teacher. After all, Hikari was acting as if that was the natural thing to do. People coming from big cities are really scary.

“O-Okay, then…”

Right when the doubtful teacher was about to continue with the class, Hikari took a pair of earphones from one of her pockets and started listening to music in the middle of the class.

But that wasn't the end of it, because sooner than later, she started tapping her table at the rhythm of some fast and irregular songs.

“This is…!”

I couldn't resist it any longer, so I stood up and shouted. Someone must say something, and if no one is going to say it, then it's gonna be me the one that does the dirty job.

However, right when I was about to complain, the teacher interrupted my words.

“A-Are you going to the bathroom, E-Eriko?”

“Of course not! It's just that she…!”

I shouted while pointing at Hikari with my index.

Since she was obviously being alluded to, she gazed at me and let out a small sigh. Then, with the same cold voice and piercing gaze, she talked back at me.

“Did you say something, small fry?”

How did she…?! Angered by her words, I started to shout at her once again.

“W-What?! Of course I…!”

“O-Of course she did not! Come on, Eriko, everyone, you are dismissed!”

Sadly, once again, the teacher interrupted my words, giving Hikari the win of this battle.

“I thought so…”

Hikari stood up and walked outside the classroom, with her earphones still on.

“P-Please be careful, Eriko…”

“Okay…?”

I dont know what she is talking about, but this girl is awfully annoying.

“What a cool outfit she had there! I wonder how you’ll look in something like that, Eriko. Fufufu~”

Sotoka had just said something unbelievable. Now I’m sure, I hate that girl.

8