Chapter Five: The Roulettes
18 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of heels echoed across the abandoned factory. The interior was made up with nothing but scrap metal and machines. Discontinued robot models laid lifeless on the ground. The owner of the hell sound was a woman. She stood 8 ft tall and was incredibly skinny. Her skin was grey with patchwork and stitches all over it. Her eyes were almond shaped and ice blue. Her lips were thick and painted red. Eyebrows perfectly shaped and one of them pierced. Her black lilac hair was placed in a low ponytail.

She wore a torn bride's dress with black ink sprayed all over it. An elongated beach hat was quietly placed on her head. A pair of golden snake earrings dangle from her lobes. Three lit cigarettes were placed in her mouth. A black and gold rifle in her hand. The shoes she was wearing were white stilettos adding at least 5 inches to her already large height.

"Well if it isn't Clementine." A whiny girl's voice echoed across the factory. Across from the tall woman was a group. Seven others to be exact. "You've missed me, right?" Clementine's sultry voice questioned.

The whiny voice belongs to a young girl. Her face was covered from the nose down. Her eyes were large and green. Her blonde hair was styled with two massive curly ponytails. Her bangs were perfectly made and just above her eyebrows.

She was wearing a blue silk shirt and a pair of blue bell-bottom trousers. She wore orange heeled sandals with white socks. Her glossed lips formed a pout as she launched herself at Clementine. "You're 18 and you still act like a child. " Clementine voiced endearingly.

"Clementine!" Roxanne exclaimed excitedly. Gin waves nonchalantly at Clementine. "Seems like you've had fun." A deep, rich voice says. The voice belongs to a cyborg. Half his face was robotic whilst the other was placed with brown eyes. His body was large and muscular. He wore a pair of sweatpants and nothing on his torso. He sported a buzzcut."I did. Thanks for asking Tendou."Clementine replied gently.

The gunslinger turned to face a pair of twins who were busy on what seemed to be a console. Their skin was dark, which complimented their white afros. Their lips were plump. They had large,pearly white eyes . The girl twin had a black mini summer dress. She also sported a pair of black loafers with a pair of white knee high socks.

Her brother was wearing a pair of black shorts with an oversized hoodie. He wore ankle length white socks with black air forces. "Nerina, Nikolas, are you not going to greet me?" The question fell on deaf ears. The children were simply too focused on the game.

A figure sitting on an expensive, brown leather armchair, cleared their throat. Causing everyone, even the focused twins too look at them. In the leather chair sat a man who looked to be in his late twenties to early thirties. His jet-black hair was slicked leaving a single strand to rest on his forehead. Skin warm beige and freckled. His eyes were narrow and hazel. Two scars running down both his eyes. His nose was perfect. Lips plump and moisturized. He had a black dragon tattoo on his neck.

He wore a black tuxedo with a black shirt underneath. Two buttons undone. He wore a pair of black socks with black leather Chelsea boots. His hands were gloved. A watch sat nicely on his wrist. "Welcome back Clementine." His deep, dark voice welcomed the tall woman. "Thank you." The man was Raiden Itsuki. The head of this little gang.

"We've all gotten word that Akimitsu has placed a curse upon a girl." They all nodded. "Well thanks to Gin and Roxanne, we know who they are." He placed a chip down on the table and a hologram of Hana came up. "Meet 17 years old Hana Fujimura. A swordsman from the village of Urashina."Nico tilted her head to the side and placed a slender finger under her chin.

"She looks awfully familiar." Raiden cracked a menacing grin, making everyone greatly uncomfortable. "That's because she's Kaori Fujimura's daughter." The group collectively widened their eyes. Some of them even shivered. Raiden started feeling his scars aching.

"We'll go after her. She needs to pay for what her mother did. Plus, if she completes the tasks that Akimitsu has given her, the power she'll be granted will be grand. We'll need to take that from her before anyone else does or before she fully controls it."He stated. The group nodded." Now Roulettes, who's ready to start playing."

3