Chapter Six: Burgers and Bullets
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hana and Ichinose were currently sitting in a burger joint. The young girl was busy stuffing her face with the juiciest beef burger she had ever had. Ichinose was busy watching a cartoon that was being televised. "Can't believe you've killed 30 demons already." Ichinose voiced in disbelief. Hana broke into a cocky grin. "I'm fucking awesome that's all."

A new order of onion rings and cheesy fries were placed in front of them. Alongside the meal, two large cups of coca cola were placed. They continued eating and enjoying their time together. Hana was in Kumigawa for 2 weeks. The cursed tattoos were just beneath her elbows, insinuating that she was able to keep them under control. With 70 more demons to go, life looked brighter.

After some time, the duo finished their meal and headed out into the city centre. Ichinose was currently wearing a black turtleneck with an open Crimson shirt on top. Black work pants and a pair of black leather boots. His hair was in a bun. Hana was wearing a white fitted crop top that was sleeveless. A pair of baggy jeans and her white ankle converses. Her hair was now a bob with bangs reaching just below her eyebrows.

It was currently midday and the sky was a pleasant blue. The three moons looked even more vibrant and now clouds that were shaped like whales were visible. Hana moved out the way for what seemed like a robot couple. She was now used to the different species that resided in Kumigawa. Ichinose placed an arm over her shoulder and she placed her around his waist.

In the two weeks these two were living together, they were finally able to become best friends. "What should we do? You've already met your quota for the day." Ichinose lightly asked. Hana put on a comical thinking expression. "Don't know." She answered earnestly.

They turned into the corner and started walking down a narrow street. An ominous presence reached them and they turned around to see Clementine standing there. Her rifle in one hand. She was now wearing a long pale blue Victorian dress, and a pair of pale blue heels. Her signature beach hat was on her head. A cigarette was lit and placed in between her stitched lips.

Ichinose brought out his scythe and Hana laid her hand on the hilt of her Katana. "Kukuku." Clementine laughed eerily. Her face contorted into a psychotic expression. She took a long drag of her cigarette and exhaled. Her icy blue eyes bore into the duo's eyes, causing them to break out in cold sweat.

It took a single blink for them to lose her, only to have her arms around their shoulders. "Kukuku, what do we have here?" Her voice came out in a sing-song tone. Hana's eyes were widened and her body frozen in fear. Ichinose was extremely calm causing the tall woman to smirk.

Ichinose in the blink of an eye swung his scythe towards her throat, to which she skillfully dodged. She back flipped before effortlessly landing on her feet. The smirk never left her corpse-like face. Hana drew Kage, a now determined expression was plastered on her face.

Before anything could happen, Clementine turned her back on the teen duo and waved her hand. "Farewell." She then vanished into thin air. Hana stood baffled but Ichinose looked serious and perplexed.

'What the hell was that?'

1