Chapter Eight: The Fujitoro Family
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We now turn the hands of the block 600 years back into the past. Where the legend of Akimitsu and Kage began

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1456 Location- Kumibetsu Castle- Kumigawa

"Lord Daichi, you need to stop drinking." A young boy's voice yelled out, scared. He was a scrawny young boy in a red and brown kimono. A small top knot was visible on his black hair. His warm beige face was filled with freckles. He had llarge green eyes and two missing canines. 

The man before him was Daichi Fujitoro. A large man with a green and yellow kimono. A singular large black sheathed katana strapped at his waist. His honey toned arms and legs were covered in hair. A large man bun was visible on his bright aqua blue hair. His brown eyes were almond shaped and droopy, visible dark circles around them. He's flushed cheeks caused by a large, red cup of sake. 

"Leave me be Hiroshi." He sadly slurred. Eyes watering and snot running down his nose. He then wailed before downing down more alcohol. "Lord Daichi , you need to get a hold of yourself. I have important news regarding Lady Misaki." The drunken man straightened up when he heard the name. His tears now dried and a smile planted on his face. 

"My beloved wife. Tell me she's okay." He started shaking the small boy, hurting him a bit. However, he couldn't help it. The ship she was on was said to have been completely destroyed at sea. "Of course I'm alive," A raspy voice echoed across the room. A tall lady with a red kimono decorated with black dragons stood by the door. Her long black hair was let down, some of it falling over her shoulders. 

Her pale face was painted with a natural look, her lips reddened with a deep cherry colour. Her large eyes were orange coloured. Her figure was slim and well proportioned. A large blue and green sheathed katana was strapped on her waist. A scar was noticed, going from cheek, across the nose to other cheek.

"Do you really think some sea will kill a samurai like me." She boasted, a cocky grin plastered on her face. Daichi quickly got up and ran towards her. His height towering over her already large height. He scooped into a massive hug and squeezed her. She quickly returned the gesture, squeezing him tighter and letting a laugh escape her lips. 

"I missed you too, Dai." She endearingly whispered. Hiroshi stood there awkwardly as he was attacked with large amounts of pda. The other door of the room opened, allowing three little kids of different heights to enter. A small girl with honey skin and a round innocent looking face. Her hair was short and aqua blue. She wore a pink and red kimono and a pair of white socks. Her eyes were large and brown. A splitting image of her dad she was. Her name was Yui Fujitoro. 4th child of the Fujitoro family and the 3rd daughter. Aged 6

A pale small boy also with a round innocent face stood by her. He had a buzzcut. He wore a brown kimono and had a small wooden sword strapped to his waist. His eyes were large and orange. Finally, a girl larger than the two kids with a much more shaped face stood there. His name was Osamu Fujitoro. The 3rd child of the Fujitoro family and 1st son. Aged 8.

Her skin was warm beige and her hair was black with aqua blue tips. One of her large eyes was brown and the other was orange. She was wearing a dojo uniform set with a wooden sword strapped to her waist. Her name was Megumi Fujitoro. The 2nd child of the Fujitoro family and the 2nd daughter. Aged 10. Hiroshi stood by their side. Together 4 kids were in front of the couple. 3 of their kids and one servant boy who they cherished. 

The door opened again, revealing a pale teenage girl. She was wearing a black and gold mini kimono. She had two golden sheathed katana sheathed to her waist. Her long black hair was in a high ponytail. Her bangs are kinda long and in need of a trim. Her pale face had two scars. One running down her left eye and another one mimicking her mother's scar. Her eyes were brown with orange rims. She was as tall as her mother. Her lips pulled back into a permanent frown. Her name was Chiharu Fujitoro. 1st child of the Fujitoro family and the 1st daughter. Aged 17

"I see you're well, mother." She spoke, her soft voice cold. Daichi walked over to her and slung an arm around. She looked up at her father, judging him a bit. "C'mon Chiharu hic~. Your mother has hic~returned to us unscathed after being gone for a month. This calls for a hic~massive feast." He then pointed a finger at Hiroshi. His family looked at him with fond but judgmental stares. 

"Inform the people of Kumigawa that the Fujitoro family is throwing a festival. A festival that will celebrate the safe return of my wife." Misaki let out a hearty laugh, and the kids cheered. Chiharu let a small smile appear on her lips whilst Hiroshi left the room to tell everyone about the festival. A wobbly grin on his own face. 

" Let's party. "

0