Chapter 3: The Ash soul realizes that it might need to change it’s state of dress
133 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I was not expecting the tie to be the choice that came through, guess I'll need to create a... teenager!

The ash soul tilted its head, whoever said it couldn't do both, deciding to choose that in-between age called a teenager. It grabbed onto a large pile of ash and dunked it on its head as people did before the invention of showerheads. It grabbed and rubbed the ash in to make its form take larger, slightly more feminine characteristics.

It patted its cheeks after finishing its physical changes and then stopped to look around, before stopping its gaze at the magic circle that allows people to escape the dungeons.

The dungeon in question gives 2 options, to return to the surface, and to return to your starting town. It was a slight reprieve from all the slaughter the adventurers had to cause

The Ash soul tilted its head at the provided options because she seemingly had several starter towns, about fifty options were provided to her, so much that she only saw 3 of the options before they left the box, a large bar appeared with the word "Updating" on it before she was provided a list to choose from which expanded with her choices. Guess she broke the system.

Our Ash soul looked at her options but ignored them after a moment, she needs some bags to come with her when she leaves, it would be strange if she teleported out without treasure to show for it. It'd be like coming to a birthday party without a present! Although she didn't know why she knew how that felt. 

She glanced around before her eyes settled onto a skeleton with a bag next to it, she opened the bag to check for holes, which she found the bag lacked all but one hole, and she was about to throw it away before remembering that's where people shoved their stuff into the bags with, basic creativity was beyond her without a basic intelligence stat.1Intelligence is the stupidest stat to buff unless you're a magic based class or you're a nerdy rogue, it only increases your creativity and understanding of constructs you have seen, which allows you to spell cast. Our protagonist here has a measly 5 intelligence, although her wisdom is at a surprising 10k something, although it only requires time alive to upgrade, so that isn't much of a surprise. Wisdom increases you ability to plan out your next encounter, which is really good for a team leader, but it also increases your skills with a specialist class. I can say she'll get a bit smarter, but no spoilers on how.

The ash soul tugged at the cords for a moment before opening it up and grabbed the 3 loot items from the 3 chests that were supposed to hold the rewards for the dungeon. receiving a strange black candle, a necklace that her high wisdom told her would kill her if she even tried to wear it, and a container that held a few ash trays inside, she shrugged and grabbed those too.

they're ash trays, and she's made of ash, how could they be bad!?

She then dropped them all into the bag, before stepping onto the magic teleportation thingy, and chose the one with the nice † next to it, mostly because she didn't know the difference between them, and watched as the blue magic washed over her.

She has made the worst decision possible, although I'll leave this cliff hanger here, what could possibly go wrong will be guessed by you guys!

4