Epilogue
207 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was another year after that, that Nathan and Genevieve got married, and Kiara, now known as Davina, and Sebastian, came to the wedding.

Davina smiled, while at the back of the people and watched as Nathan seemed happy. Indeed, he was happy!

He had wanted to marry earlier but had to convince quite the number of people beforehand…

Luckily, the year had gone by awfully fast and Genevieve was now no longer a maid and had learnt how to become a lady, with much help from his mother. Through hard times, they had finally gotten to this stage, of being accepted and happily now taking that leap into matrimony where they can become a family…The family that Nathan had pictured…

 

Sebastian tightened his hold over Davina and kissed her head.

When they had purified the Princess and taken back the bracelet, they had the rest of their lives to live. Their house was already fixed and with all the tries they had, Davina had finally gotten pregnant about four months ago.

It was hard not to show how gloriously happy they were, especially Sebastian!

He longed to always be with his Davina, always be loved by her and always love her in return.

Now that Nathan was able to move on, Davina couldn’t wait to see more of him and Genevieve. She wanted their friendship to continue!

When the two newly weds came out from where they had made their vows, Davina led Sebastian to the carriage that Nathan and Genevieve were supposed to leave in and got in secretly.

Waiting upon the arrival of her friends, Davina smiled happily at Sebastian.

He pulled her closer to him and waited as well…Since she cared so much about these two people, then so would he!

Upon entering the carriage, Genevieve was stunned and didn’t move from the entrance, she let out a small sob after a moment and then went straight into Davina’s arms. “You! You never said…”

Nathan then stepped in, seeing this sight.

Davina pulled away from Genevieve and then smiled at Nathan, “Congratulations!”

Nathan could only nod and then cuddle her back when she went into his embrace. The girl he used to love.

 

“Really?” Genevieve asked happily.

Davina nodded, patting her tiny bump.

“Ah! Nathan!” Genevieve said, tapping him on his leg.

Nathan put his hands over hers and then looked at Davina, “Congratulations!”

Sebastian finally said something, “Thank you.”

Davina then looked at him and laughed, “Sebastian is happier than he shows, he’s holding it in!”

Sebastian turned and stared at Davina, as she was right, he was so damned happy!

“Well, I wish you all the best baby.” Genevieve said, lightly tapping Davina’s stomach with her free hand.

“Mmm, the last baby I looked after was the Princess of Eden.” Sebastian admitted.

Davina looked at him, “What?”

“Yes, you…You’re the real Princess.”

…Silence filled the carriage, as it slowly got closer to its destination.

Davina frowned…

She was a duplicate for the Princess…But in fact…Wasn’t that person…A duplicate for her instead?

 

THE END OF DUPLICATE!!

2