Epilogue
232 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the following years, a few certain events took place.

The Queen ended up being trailed by poison, after she gave birth to the child, and just as the King wished, the child went to Thomas’s family to be brought up. Sadly, this child may have been taken in by the grandparents, but they were unable to show love to the child of the person who had killed their son, so the child grew up to not know of love…

What the Queen had done, was found out by the people and they had wanted her to pay with her life for what she had done to Thomas and for deceiving the Royal family. The rumors originated from the Loyal Royal Knights. It was a tragic ending for the Queen, who had been Queen for well over a decade, as her father had died, and she had lost most of her want to live. Having seen her newborn daughter, she gave her a kiss before the child was taken away, never to be seen again before her death.

Governor Valtac had a normal burial, for one that was a father in law to the King, people had questioned things, but the King could not give his father in law a bigger funeral, because of a few reasons. One was because he had made his wife into someone that schemed, and the other reason was because the King had found out, after his father in laws death, that Valtac had not governed Harval very well at all…The people quickly stopped speaking highly upon Valtac after finding out about this news and finally accepted the King’s choice of Valtac’s funeral.

 

The Chest of the God's was guarded for several years, then the knights were able to go back home to retire. One guard from then on was to keep an eye on it, but they were also allowed to sleep and find a hobby that they liked to do in the meantime…

The Crowned Prince learnt from both Mahnu and his father, being obstinate at first because of the death of his mother. After a month, King Richard was no longer able to tolerate his son’s behavior and could only speak of his mother’s deeds, so that his son understood what happened.

Telling his son everything, the King wanted him to grow up a bit faster and possibly learn from his mother’s mistake. King Richard also told his son everything about the God's, so that he could understand King Maximus and sacrifice. The Crowned Prince was also by his father's side with every duty that a King would have, he was even asked for his own opinions on some matters, now that he was older.

Mahnu didn't take the position as Queen and that left the position opened, only filled when the Crowned Prince became the next King, as the current King had decided against it. Not only did he already want to abdicate the throne anyway, but if Mahnu wasn’t going to be Queen, then he didn’t want anyone else to do it…And it was also to show his last respect to the late Queen…

 

William did not take the position as Leader of the Loyal Royal Knights, instead, he continued to follow Mahnu in guarding and writing her past.

The position of the Leader of the Loyal Royal Knights was instead done like it had been a few centuries ago, and that was a fight!

The fight became somewhat an interesting event to many, and many people came to Conrella to celebrate the new Leader, as well as have some fun!

Conrella had never been so full and loud!

In the end, a knight was chosen and gifted the title, then he was full of surprise when he was told about the past. For a whole day, he couldn’t believe what had been told to him by not only King Richard, but William and even Mahnu…

…He had not thought that his job would be like this!

But, as each passing day went, the new leader got into a routine and did as the King ordered and made sure that he followed the Crowned Prince faithfully.

 

Mahnu was able to understand further about how happiness could be found in a family. As time passed, she was able to feel life within her and realized what was going to happen!

She would have someone to completely depend on her and that she had to be ready!

Her tummy grew and grew and soon she would find out what childbirth is like, and like any other women who give birth, Mahnu was in pain and stated to her beloved man that she didn’t ever want to give birth again!

…Later, she called family 'very fulfilling' as her family grew. She had to learn patience and how to be gentle. She had to learn how to teach and make sure that she showed her love…It was also very tiring!

Sleep came easily, something that she had always wanted when she was a God…And now…She can’t get enough of it!

Nonetheless, promises were kept…The King and Mahnu's first girl had the name of Cassandra and their first boy had the name of Marcus…

After a few years, Richard abdicated the throne, passing it to his eldest son, and he couldn’t wait to spend the rest of his life with his beloved Mahnu.

Through long days, hard days, tough days, their relationship only grew and allowed both of them never to feel lonely…

Right up until a final day, where Mahnu would pass away, her life had been full. She loved her family very much, she didn’t regret her existence in any way and even had thought for a while…That instead of her existence being a cruel fate, it was instead something that she accepted and realized that perhaps fate instead led her to seek out what she had not experienced in over a thousand years.

…In her opinion, her greatest victory was not over the God’s, it was also not over accomplishing her goals…It was filling her life with happiness and experience…

It was extremely worth it…

4